What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

NS meets IK.....

Nusrat Javeed ‏@javeednusrat Protected account 3m
I hope IK does not start Nawaz Sharif beating with his balla when he reaches his room in Shaukat Khanum Hospital.

Nawaz meets Imran, flowers and all. Inquires about his health and discusses political possibilities.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Shair aur Shikari eik kamray main :) #PMLN #PTI

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu now
نوازشریف کی عمران خان کی صحت یابی کیلیےدعا،نیک خواہشات کااظہار

nice gesture. I hope both sides could calm down and start handling govt. matters now . . . respecting each others mandate would do good, protesting & blaming would take no where.

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 32s
Imran told me his health was improving: Nawaz Sharif

Pakistan is changing........... Naya & Roshan Pakistan in making... :):pakistan:

Well this is a very good gesture by Nawaz sharif and he definitely earned brownie points in front of the awam.

Look at it this way before election imran abuses the sharif,s alot. He loses the election by hook or crook its a loss. He doesnt congratulates him when other parties have done soo and still nawaz visits him in the hospital. :P :P

the awam will look at it from this view and imran doesnot look good in it.

480121_420094498089108_1722183840_n.jpg

Well this is a very good gesture by Nawaz sharif and he definitely earned brownie points in front of the awam.

Look at it this way before election imran abuses the sharif,s alot. He loses the election by hook or crook its a loss. He doesnt congratulates him when other parties have done soo and still nawaz visits him in the hospital. :P :P

the awam will look at it from this view and imran doesnot look good in it.

So you want me to forgive his Ghardari in 1999 when he ran to American for help?

Once a Ghadar, always a Ghadar.

Definitely a great gesture. Put petty squabbling aside and do some thing for Pakistan. :k:

So you want me to forgive his Ghardari in 1999 when he ran to American for help?

Once a Ghadar, always a Ghadar.

Did i mention you? did i talk to you? i am talking about the general awam point of view. The rural point of view.This event will strengthen him . look at it with neutral eyes. How does it look.

Put petty squabbling aside and do some thing for Pakistan

end goal is to see a prosperous pakistan.

i dont think imran will be friendly opposition. I guess time will tell. although I would advise imran to not be friendly opposition but a very critical one that will keep him on his toes.

LAHORE: PML-N chief and Pakistan’s prime minister in waiting Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital on Tuesday, where the cricketer turned politician is being treated after falling off a lifter during a May 7 election rally.

Nawaz presented Imran with bouquet of roses and prayed for his health and quick recovery.

Following the meeting, Nawaz Sharif spoke to the media outside the hospital and said he and Imran Khan had resolved their differences. “I told Imran that there is a Hadith which says one should not be angry beyond three days,” Sharif told reporters.

“I proposed to Imran that we should play a friendly match,” Sharif said.

Sharif added that the PTI chairman had congratulated him on his election win and he (Nawaz) had congratulated Khan on winning the elections in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Nawaz, Imran bury the hatchet - thenews.com.pk

Nawaz tells Imran: I need you to play a friendly match so we can both get the country out of crisis.

Imran tells Nawaz: I'm not personally against you.

Nawaz tells Imran: I also think the same about you. There is a hadith that tells us to stop fighting within 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom