What's new

Nawaz Sharif summons Saad Rafique for ‘Rs10 billion Railways scam’,

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif summons Saad Rafique for ‘Rs10 billion Railways scam’, NAB may also probe
  • Railways Audit Report unearths biggest scandal of the PML-N government
  • Premier not happy with Rafique over the Railways ‘dubious’ affairs
  • Imran Khan also demands NAB’s probe into Rs10b Railways scam
  • NAB ready to lay hand on Railways minister provided PM Sharif gives go-ahead
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has finally taken notice of Rs10-billion scam (misappropriation of funds and illegalities) in Pakistan Railways and summoned its Minister Saad Rafique to explain its/his position.

The Internal Audit Report of Railways has pinpointed Rs10 billion bungling and misappropriation of funds in different projects and the land of the railways. Pakistan Tahreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has also demanded National Accountability Bureau (NAB) act against the Railways minister’s corruption after revelation of massive corruption of Rs10 billion in the railways.

Follow
Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

Shocking revelations in AG's report on misappropriation worth Rs 10 billion in Pakistan Railways. Will NAB act & nab the Railways' minister?

Saad Rafique who has been in news for these days for ‘illegally’ occupying Lahore’s famour Royal Palm Country Golf Club, now will have to satisfy PM Sharif for massive corruption in the railways under his supervision.
“PM Nawaz Sharif has summoned Saad Rafique to explain his position as how such illegalities worth Rs10b have been committed,” an official of the ruling party told Pak Destiny.

chinese-locomotives.jpg

In 75-D Re-Locomotive Project the railways suffered a loss of Rs3.5b

He said the premier is not happy with Rafique after surfacing of this scandal. There are reports that NAB authorities are also considering starting probe into this scam and summon Rafique.

saad-rafique-2.jpg

According to the Internal Audit Report of Railways 2016, the railways has suffered Rs4b loss after its 4000 acres of land was illegally occupied

According to the Internal Audit Report of Railways 2016, the railways has suffered Rs4b loss after its 4000 acres of land was illegally occupied (in connivance with the railways officials). “In 75-D Re-Locomotive Project the railways suffered a loss of Rs3.5b. Similarly, in the purchase of Chinese Engines the railways bore Rs4b loss. The outdated Chinese engines cannot be acquired without the approval of the railways minister, the report said.

It will not be more than 'gongluan to mitti charni'

Ganja: Is it true that on your own you achieved this land mark figure of 10 billion scam on your own?
rafique: well yes and no
ganja: what do you mean?
Rafique: actually i only took a very small share rest for sent through hundi to hassan for investments in london and india.
Ganja: oh ok no problem..case closed.

whatever. he's still better than douchebag ghulam ahmed blower.

Andho main kaara raja.

we, Pakistani people are getting used to with such corruption scams of Politicians; seems it really does not matter at all, similarly, we are now used to with load shedding, power cut-off, water, gas short supplies, etc.

He may be summoned him because he wants his share....A lion share

Sada Haqq aythy rakh....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He may be summoned him because he wants his share....A lion share

Sada Haqq aythy rakh....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's exactly what i was thinking.

I think Nawaz Sharif is not happy because he wasn't given his due share. Saad Rafique is the biggest land mafia of Lahore, his entire Paragon Society's are built on Qabza Land. Rs10 Billion, just think of how much the railways would have improved if this money was spent on Railway's infrastructure rather than lining the politicians pockets.

I think Nawaz Sharif is not happy because he wasn't given his due share. Saad Rafique is the biggest land mafia of Lahore, his entire Paragon Society's are built on Qabza Land. Rs10 Billion, just think of how much the railways would have improved if this money was spent on Railway's infrastructure rather than lining the politicians pockets.
During my studies on Pakistan i came to know that Pakistani railways is a backbone of Pakistani economy and provides safer and cheap travel to citizens but some mafias deliberately tries to destroy this national asset.
Khawja Saad Rafique was thinking due to his dog like loyalty and bad mouthing about opposition got the immunity to give Hissa to a big Lion but he fails to understand that dogs and foxes only get the leftover soon you may hear Saad Rafique left the party and join another and leveled many allegations against Sharifs...
Sharifs in habit of acting like kings no body is respectful in thier eyes for same reason Makhdoom Javeed Hashmi left the party.

Oh come on. This is all because of Imran Khan and the establishment behind him.

Sharif will say to Khwaja : 'Scam is fine with me but times of doing scam locally are long gone. Do a scam that cant me traced. Learn it from me. If there was no Panama Leaks, there were doubts I m a crook but there was no evidence I m'

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom