What's new

Nawaz Sharif speech cost 15 crore (Most expensive speech in UN)

Buddy, they are internet warriors, let them jump here and there, they don't reflect the sentiment of Pakistani masses
the thing is there is way too much polictics and media scrutiny had NS stayed in PAI's roosvelt hotel in even an 80 dollar room they would have still made a noise as for those 72 person contingent that i think was unesesarry

fair enof :tup:

but what does Nawaz Sharief's latest visit to UNGC speech got to do with col qaddafi or donald trump and why are pakistanies so angry about such trip ... he is your PM and for pakistans cause he went to UNO to raise his voice for his people whats wrong in it ?
Their is a large group of lunatics in Imran Khan fan girls who bitches & moan all day long & want Imran to be the next PM by fighting keyboard worldwars.

fair enof :tup:

but what does Nawaz Sharief's latest visit to UNGC speech got to do with col qaddafi or donald trump and why are pakistanies so angry about such trip ... he is your PM and for pakistans cause he went to UNO to raise his voice for his people whats wrong in it ?

It is his job to raise his voice at international forums to protect national interests of Pakistan. But this can be done gracefully. It does not suit head of nation as that of Pakistan to indulge in lavish lifestyle while the nation suffers. You don't take an entourage of 70 people for such visits nor do you stay at $8000 per night hotel when you are representing Pakistan. That too on taxpayers money. He could stay at Pakistan Embassy in New York. He could reduce his number of assissting staff. Problem is he doesn't know a thing about international politics nor is he person of book and knowledge. He is highly under confident on these matters (obviously) so he takes a huge number of foreign office officials and speech writers who barely manage to walk him through such events. He can't even remember their briefs nor the agenda of a meeting no matter how hard his staff has tried last night to make him practice. Therefore he carries a small chit prepared by his staff lest he forgets something or says something stupid. Just have a look at this picture and you will understand why people love military officers better in Pakistan. (he is waiting for UK prime minister and still rehearsing!)

Nawaz meeting.jpg

Their is a large group of lunatics of Imran Khan fan girls who bitches & moan all day long & want Imran to be the next PM by fighting keyboard worldwars.
well IK is just a over hyped hub bul watan pakistani and dosent deserves even 1/3rd of media space he enjoys .... its not that he is a bad man but he is over hyped of what he actualli is not

the thing is there is way too much polictics and media scrutiny had NS stayed in PAI's roosvelt hotel in even an 80 dollar room they would have still made a noise as for those 72 person contingent that i think was unesesarry

Agreed, shouldn't have taken the 72 people, but no authentic news channel has reported this number as of yet, last year he travelled with an entourage of 14 people when he went to UN, its basically most of the youth learn about politics on the internet through social media, they view Imran Khan (being a sportsman) as the ideal leader, forgetting the ground realities they start bashing anyone and everyone, who disagrees with them, since their narrow world vision is developed only though googling stuff !!!

Modi speech the audience with out looking on any kinds of communication paper.Rarely he talk with the audience by looking on paper.He read a lot and update knowledge and his speech always attract crowds with much humour sense.

I've never seen so much stupidity anywhere else and in any other country in my life. Where people just pull legs of others who are working. And these people pulling leg, can't do 20% of the work. They just want to steal someone else's progress so they can claim it, versus really doing anything themselves!!!

Buddy all they want is Imran Khan should become Prime Minister whether by hook or crook, I think Pakistan's civilian and military leadership should make IK a PM for one day, this would zip mouths of these internet warriors !!!

Agreed, shouldn't have taken the 72 people, but no authentic news channel has reported this number as of yet, last year he travelled with an entourage of 14 people when he went to UN, its basically most of the youth learn about politics on the internet through social media, they view Imran Khan (being a sportsman) as the ideal leader, forgetting the ground realities they start bashing anyone and everyone, who disagrees with them, since their narrow world vision is developed only though googling stuff !!!
PM office denounced this news & said the deligation is of 35 people maximum not 75.

Modi speech the audience with out looking on any kinds of communication paper.Rarely he talk with the audience by looking on paper.He read a lot and update knowledge and his speech always attract crowds with much humour sense.
k

Buddy all they want is Imran Khan should become Prime Minister whether by hook or crook, I think Pakistan's civilian and military leadership should make IK a PM for one day, this would zip mouths of these internet warriors !!!
Like Bollywood movie "Naayak"? The difference would be, he wouldn't do shit in a day & claim Punjab govt. responsible for it & announce dharna next day at D chowk Islamabad.

So you are Labeling everybody who speak right against Nawaz Sharif with Imran Khan , i don't care IK become PM or not, i want those corrupt people out of my country.

It is his job to raise his voice at international forums to protect national interests of Pakistan. But this can be done gracefully. It does not suit head of nation as that of Pakistan to indulge in lavish lifestyle while the nation suffers. You don't take an entourage of 70 people for such visits nor do you stay at $8000 per night hotel when you are representing Pakistan. That too on taxpayers money. He could stay at Pakistan Embassy in New York. He could reduce his number of assissting staff. Problem is he doesn't know a thing about international politics nor is he person of book and knowledge. He is highly under confident on these matters (obviously) so he takes a huge number of foreign office officials and speech writers who barely manage to walk him through such events. He can't even remember their briefs nor the agenda of a meeting no matter how hard his staff has tried last night to make him practice. Therefore he carries a small chit prepared by his staff lest he forgets something or says something stupid. Just have a look at this picture and you will understand why people love military officers better in Pakistan. (he is waiting for UK prime minister and still rehearsing!)

View attachment 261104

Agreed he is a businessman, doesn't know a thing about IR, everyone knows that the military establishment controls foreign policy to a large extent (by remaining behind the scenes) and this is the need of the country owing to the geopolitical changes it is going through, since politicians aren't that much capable to do this on their own. Nawaz has learnt this and the civil military equation has stabilized like never before, look at the coordination at apex committees, whether it is counter terrorism or Karachi situation or CPEC all are on the same page, with the aim of bringing political stability. Pakistan is being economically integrated with regional countries, economy is stabilizing, terror incidents have fallen by 80%, Karachi and Balochistan have stabilized. Nawaz might not be perfect but in current times we need a person like him, an emotional & domineering person like IK won't be able to work with the military for more than 3 months, inviting another Marshal Law followed by sanctions, IK is trying to disrupt the stability by staging another protest on OCT-4, in hopes that military might take over, Raheel Sharif is a professional soldier, would never do this, IK should understand the ground realities !!!

So you are Labeling everybody who speak right against Nawaz Sharif with Imran Khan , i don't care IK become PM or not, i want those corrupt people out of my country.

I label anyone who wants to destabilize the current civil military stability (economic stability, regional integration (through CPEC) , unanimous civil-military counter terrorism effort in urban centers and Balcohistan ) through dharnas and street agitation either as a lunatic or a national security threat to Pakistani state and its people. Criticizing Nawaz should be encouraged, but demeaning the him as a prime minister especially at a time when he is in UN, and whining about 15 crore ruppees ( cost of a 4 canal house in Lahore), is pure idiocy and lunacy !!!

Stupid post, and on top of that quoting a lunatic like Hassan Nisar. You can get a 4 canal house in 15 crore ruppees, its nothing on a govt trip by a leader, are you retarded !!!
Buddy the drawing room intellectuals, internet warriors watch Hassan Nisar and start jumping out of excitement, the kid who posted this doesn't even know that the speech is scheduled for September 30 th , it didn't happen yet !!!

ooo L aadmi pehlay ghoor say para kar aaween bhoonkana ana shuru hojayaa kar ... teray peoo nay ye news uthaye hey BBC not me... pata nahe kaha nsay moo utha kar ganjay kay chaatanay walay har jaga pohanch jatay hain... har jaga Imran Khan Imran khan shuru hojataya kiya kia hey usnay asa tumharay saath nooni pooni toones lol ??? my foot IK and your tatoo ganja NS

Last edited:
but in current times we need a person like him

I agree with everything you said except this. We, a proud nation of 190 million deserve to be led better. Today when we are fighting a war in terribly hostile neighbourhood, we more than ever need leadership. A leadership which can see in the future and take our fight to international and defend our nation. As for IK, he is even worst. His immaturity doesn't make him suitable for statesmanship in these testing times.

I agree with everything you said except this. We, a proud nation of 190 million deserve to be led better. Today when we are fighting a war in terribly hostile neighbourhood, we more than ever need leadership. A leadership which can see in the future and take our fight to international and defend our nation. As for IK, he is even worst. His immaturity doesn't make him suitable for statesmanship in these testing times.

and see the maturity of tola who is rulling the state from past 25 years and today mashallah performance ye hey kay 100 arab say ziada ka karz charha huwa hey pichlay 8saal may sawaye batain ****** kay zero performance hey sood haram pe double digitl Interest pe apnay peoo say paisa lay rahay hain Worldbank say aur behkaryoon ketarhan paisa maang rahay hain idar udar say here is your maturity tola LOL from Nandipur to every single project... big zero performance.. har jaga zaleel hotay ghoom rahay hain... pore dunya nay L pe rakha huwa hey Govt ko.... aur respect guard of honor say laykar izat de jati hey tu kisko ? usko jiske performance hoti hey like RAHEEL SHARIF not these tola jisnay zero deliver kya hey aur 3 dafa hakoomat sorry tajarbakaar tola hakomat chala raha hey big LOL

and see the maturity of tola who is rulling the state from past 25 years and today mashallah performance ye hey kay 100 arab say ziada ka karz charha huwa hey pichlay 8saal may sawaye batain ****** kay zero performance hey sood haram pe double digitl Interest pe apnay peoo say paisa lay rahay hain Worldbank say aur behkaryoon ketarhan paisa maang rahay hain idar udar say here is your maturity tola LOL from Nandipur to every single project... big zero performance.. har jaga zaleel hotay ghoom rahay hain... pore dunya nay L pe rakha huwa hey Govt ko.... aur respect guard of honor say laykar izat de jati hey tu kisko ? usko jiske performance hoti hey like RAHEEL SHARIF not these tola jisnay zero deliver kya hey aur 3 dafa hakoomat sorry tajarbakaar tola hakomat chala raha hey big LOL

Nobody can deny their incompetence.

I label anyone who wants to destabilize the current civil military stability (economic stability, regional integration (through CPEC) , unanimous civil-military counter terrorism effort in urban centers and Balcohistan ) through dharnas and street agitation either as a lunatic or a national security threat to Pakistani state and its people. Criticizing Nawaz should be encouraged, but demeaning the him as a prime minister especially at a time when he is in UN, and whining about 15 crore ruppees ( cost of a 4 canal house in Lahore), is pure idiocy and lunacy !!!

I voted for PML-N in 2013 election and what i got nothing in return. Same old speech to FOOL you not a blind support of any body anymore. And Sir with Due respect 15 crore is alot of Money to waste on a speech. Have you ever asked your neighbor how He earn his halal money , he will reply that he works Day and Night for it.

Back
Top Bottom