What's new

Nawaz Sharif & Pakistan's Cruise Missile Program l A betrayal to the Oath & PM Office

I don't know but one thing is certain, he should be called the father of corruption and treason. There is so much poison in this fat pig that if he was bitten by a snake, the snake will die a very painful death.

I personally believe he along with zardari are the MOST corrupt men to have EVER lived in all human history.

Questions need to be asked as to who let this buffon go?, the one's who let this inbred go have committed high treason as this pig is now openly revealing state secrets. This could have serious repercussions for Pakistan. This pink thing needs to be taken out ASAP!!!, posion him, make it look like an accident, whatever, just get rid of him.
COAS Gen bajwa forced IK to let this traitor go . Also saudis pushed hard to let him go . I knew from day one that this rascal wld bite the hand which had fed him . For our Army .." lets face the music "

Agencies ko wo kerna chaiye jo ek ghaddar k sath hona chaiye .
is se pehley k ye national secrets kholne lagey .

Still fit to this day...:mad:

1601559425806.png

Bao Ji needs to be brought back to Pakistan ASAP.

Brother, please get some sleep. You are turning into some PTI fanatic always on edge.
See! Again you are justifying him. For once think beyond any particular party.
PS what has PTI or my support for it got to do with me calling spades a spade?
If IK would say something similar i would condemn him the same way. For me he or anybody else is not above Pakistan. You should try that as well.

COAS Gen bajwa forced IK to let this traitor go . Also saudis pushed hard to let him go . I knew from day one that this rascal wld bite the hand which had fed him . For our Army .." lets face the music "
how many times has this bastard done that to pakistan. he is mir jaffar and mir sadiq of pakistan

I dont get it. In the video he's saying that it was him who had the "tom hawk" made, probably referring to Babur, so what state secret has he released?

There is a fine line between mildly corrupt incompetent politician and a traitor leaking state secrets left and right.

Back
Top Bottom