What's new

Nawaz Sharif: Pakistan forced Bangalis to be separated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawaz Sharif has always been a swine.
I believe for the treason of N. Shariff pakistan had to withdraw troops against India in 1999 India pak war.
Otherwise Pakistan would be clear winner .
I always suspect him as Indian agent.
No idea why you guys still tolerate him.

A bitter truth no Pakistani politicians wants to admit to stay in good book of military establishment and not bringing political backlash from opposition.
Now Nawaj admit it publicly as he knows his support from Saudi and army has gone he has nothing to loose .
Army and ISI need to control only by elected political leaders a political understanding necessary so that Army don't get any chance deciding the fate of nation.
The real reason of the prolonged military regime of Pakistan is just to protect pakistan from indian prey.
Politicians(both East and West ) are sort of swine since 1947 .
And this is true for 1971 civil war and onward .
Both East ( then bangladesh)and West pakistani politicians are hypocrites.
However direct military regime is bad for health .
So now army is controlling the fate of politics from behind ( it's true for both Pakistan and bangladesh) .
It's military who is protecting the sovereignty of Pakistan and bangladesh.
What do you think that pakistani court is too much indipendant to declare a prime Minister illegitimate and Pakistani are too much elevated to accept this judgment so easily?
No they are not so elivated, neither we( bangladeshi) are! After all we both were born in 1947 from same origin .
Most of us ( both Bangladeshi and Pakistani )need military danda to remain civilized , and military is doing the right thing .

Last edited:
We punjabis will throw him from top of minar e Pakistan if he try to become mujeeb of punjab.

Well that would make sense, why would you want to be separated from contiguous land? But the analogy you provided doesn't apply to us.

@Irfan Baloch

Btw i hope nawaz knows what was the end of mujeeb , kuttay ki moat mara tha. I hope the angel-like ex pm in his excitement to compare himself with a traitor is also ready to face same end.

@django @Signalian

Lol nawaj lol instead of Nawaz can’t we ship him to Bangladesh lol
I would rather like to send him to india and from that border smuggled into bangladesh like these cows are smuggled

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/illegal-border-crossing-astonishing-india-bangladesh-border.538177/

Don't worry about him and his statements..... he lost his mind and have brain hemorrhage.....soon he will be behind the bars......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom