What's new

Nawaz Sharif holding British passport?

Now the shoe is on the other foot!

Just as you folks 'deduce' things about the ISI and Army, just as you folks deduce alot of other things regarding the state apparatus, we deduce this.

The whole world revolves and works on suppositions my friend.

For a debate, you need to have suppositions.

For making ROE's and having some sort of a procedure in place, you need to have a supposition. For example, in the military you suppose that the enemy does XYZ and then you react to that supposition and make appropriate contingencies.

Because of a supposition, you are proactive. Without suppositions, you are reactive.

Both of the scenarios have an equal chance of being possible, the passports are his or aren't. For a discussion, we have to believe that they are his. We then move on further. Why does he have a diplomatic passport even when he isn't a PM? We then find out the rules and procedures relevant to this.

Hun ayna tay chaur na ho na sir jee...:D

Suppose all you want Sir. Let's see what your "sources" tell you about this tomorrow.

IF the passport is his, then he has it due to a decision by the competent authority.

That is most likely a Pakistani diplomatic passport. He was not PM at the time so he would not have a blue official passport, but I suppose he was allowed to keep a diplomatic passport instead considering he was ex-PM at the time of the photo.

Suppose all you want Sir. Let's see what your "sources" tell you about this tomorrow.

All my sources will tell is that whether you can keep a diplomatic passport after leaving office or not.

All my sources will tell is that whether you can keep a diplomatic passport after leaving office or not.

I can tell you that right now.

That decision is made by the competent authority again, depending on the validity of the passport originally issued. Some are valid for 10 years and are only rarely revoked. Some are renewed for as long as that person is alive. Yes, the famous "taa hayaat" privileges.

I can tell you that right now.

That decision is made by the competent authority again, depending on the validity of the passport originally issued. Some are valid for 10 years and are only rarely revoked. Some are renewed for as long as that person is alive. Yes, the famous "taa hayaat" privileges.

This is the adhoc arrangement.

I'll ask that what are the written rules.

This is not ad hoc. The written rules are worded very carefully to allow much discretion and latitude, Sir, and intentionally so.

Perhaps...legalized chori! Just like the legalized 'tax chori' and the 'gas chori'!

Nawaz Sharif family issued passports

ISLAMABAD: The government of Pakistan has issued passports to eighteen members of Nawaz Sharif family. These passports have been issued against old N.I.Cs.

Briefing about the issue, the Secretary Information of PML (N), Mr. Siddique ul Farooq said that none of the 18 issued passports at Monday noon were diplomatic.

He said that the immediate priority of Nawaz Sharif visit to London was his son`s treatment. "Other issues " would follow.

He said that Nawaz Sharif was not an ordinary citizen. He has held the top slots of Provincial Chief Minister for two consecutive terms, and has been the Prime Minister of Pakistan, twice. Besides he is also the undisputed Chairman Supreme of his faction of PML (N).

The Persons issued the passports include, Nawaz Sharif, his wife Mrs. Kulsoom, Begum Shamim Akhtar, Hussain Nawaz, Mrs. Siara Hussain, Zakria Hussain Nawaz, Auzeed Hussain Nawaz, Fatima Hussain Nawaz, Khadija Hussain Nawaz, Capt. Safdar, Mariam Safdar, Mehr-un-Nisa Safdar, Muhammad Junaid Safdar, and Mahnoor Safdar.

He said that he was not familiar with the nature of Hussain Nawaz`s ailment but it requires immediate medical attention.

He said that Nawaz Sharif has confided in him that close and consistent monitoring of Hussain Nawaz is a must.

Nawaz Sharif family issued passports

Period of this news in not confirmed ... But definitely they had got diplomatic passports before his premiership .........

Ek back up rakhna padta hai......

Kya bharosa kab watan se bhagna padega ye baga diye jaye. I don't blame him he has to have two sets of everything.

So Sirjee what did your source tell you about the written rules? Any update?

Phone bar baat hui thi, he said that you can't have a diplomatic passport once you are out of office, your diplomatic status gets revoked immediately. That's the rule.

Ab agr koi banda sifarish maar lay to aur baat hai!

Phone bar baat hui thi, he said that you can't have a diplomatic passport once you are out of office, your diplomatic status gets revoked immediately. That's the rule.

Sifarish sey sab kaam set ho jaatey hein Sir jee. All allowed under the rules granting discretionary powers.

did you ask can a Prime minister hold a diplomatic passport?, I mean he is fuccking prime minister not some ambassador(highest category to hold diplomatic passport) !

did you ask can a Prime minister hold a diplomatic passport?, I mean he is fuccking prime minister not some ambassador(highest category to hold diplomatic passport) !

Hmmm...valid point. I asked for the diplomatic passport, no mention of PM. Will ask next time for the PM.

Back
Top Bottom