What's new

Nawaz Sharif holding British passport?

Government functionaries can travel on their business on diplomatic passports or official passports. It depends on whether we want our person to be accorded diplomatic privileges in the host country or not, such as separate channels, no baggage search or limits etc. Official passport holders must go through regular channels.

Let me ask you an interesting question: What person travels without a passport and yet is accorded all privileges?

come on official tour doesnot require this.

no, I dont know...?

come on official tour doesnot require this.

no, I dont know...?

Some countries can have priority channels for official passport holders, but that is regarded as a regular channel because the person and his belongings can be searched legally if needed. A diplomatic channel does not allow searches of person and baggage. That is a huge difference, among others.

Hint: That person can visit even USA without a passport.

Some countries can have priority channels for official passport holders, but that is regarded as a regular channel because the person and his belongings can be searched legally if needed. A diplomatic channel does not allow searches of person and baggage. That is a huge difference, among others.

Hint: That person can visit even USA without a passport.

I still have no idea, is it about some specific person or some specific category?

BO02-7yCYAA4vDl.jpg:large

ordinary passport
diplomatic passport
official passport

he is suppose to be on official blue passport, not diplomatic passport.

Prime Minister is holding 4 passports all together. I think Diplomatic and ordinary attached together.

This is British passport

@Leader - even in some countries any baggage tagged as Diplomatic mail is not even allowed to be searched or checked, same goes for someone holding Diplomatic passport or status.
I believe this picture was taken when he went to KSA for Umrah after right after winning the election but prior to taking oath. Gow he got issued the Diplomatic Passport? well thanks to Mr. RM , 20k such passports were issued.

official passports are issued to Civil Servants, Military officials, MNAs, MPAs, Senators etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
All my life, have seen very few maroon passports. American (official) and few others but not exactly as dark as the one he is holding. My guess, it's British.

so you suggest its british?

i have never seen any diplomatic passport either, but I definitely have seen british - (my elder holds one) so you are right about the color.....but my brain is refusing to accept it,.....:undecided:
All my life, have seen very few maroon passports. American (official) and few others but not exactly as dark as the one he is holding. My guess, it's British.

US Diplomatic Passports are black. US Official Passports are maroon.

Back
Top Bottom