What's new

Nawaz Sharif holding British passport?

@Leader - even in some countries any baggage tagged as Diplomatic mail is not even allowed to be searched or checked, same goes for someone holding Diplomatic passport or status.
I believe this picture was taken when he went to KSA for Umrah after right after winning the election but prior to taking oath. Gow he got issued the Diplomatic Passport? well thanks to Mr. RM , 20k such passports were issued.

official passports are issued to Civil Servants, Military officials, MNAs, MPAs, Senators etc.

I know yar, but my point is if he is holding a diplomatic passport then under what category, and when he is on official tour do they get blue passport or red? I think blue. but he got diplomatic passport, under what category or rule?

Oh great now he is going to ask Aeronaut to lock the thread so he can study your offer.:pissed:

lol... that be that old bittch face queen who i welcome to kill my arse, she is worth to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know yar, but my point is if he is holding a diplomatic passport then under what category, and when he is on official tour do they get blue passport or red? I think blue. but he got diplomatic passport, under what category or rule?
look again, these red passports at stapled at the back of other passports, there is another passport at front, thee main question is which passports is he holding, ones at the front(which i believe are the current ones) and the one at the back.

he might have got diplomatic when his brother was a CM perhaps?

lol/....nice one.....:rofl:

he said the same, that he have seen American official passports

Isn't that what I said? :what:

Yes, I was only adding information about the US diplomatic passports in addition to what you said, not contradicting or correcting you.

===================

BTW, all this hoopla is quite pointless. IF what he is holding are his passport(s), then he has Pakistani diplomatic passports. End of story.

look again, these red passports at stapled at the back of other passports, there is another passport at front, thee main question is which passports is he holding, ones at the front(which i believe are the current ones) and the one at the back.

he might have got diplomatic when his brother was a CM perhaps?

And that is my exact point.

How do we even know WHOSE passports is he holding exactly? All this speculation is totally useless in my view.

Yes, I was only adding information about the US diplomatic passports in addition to what you said, not contradicting or correcting you.

===================

BTW, all this hoopla is quite pointless. IF what he is holding are his passport(s), then he has Pakistani diplomatic passports. End of story.

How do we even know WHOSE passports is he holding exactly? All this speculation is totally useless in my view.

no one likes ganja, deal with it :P

no one likes ganja, deal with it :P

I have no problem with personal likes or dislikes. Everybody is entitled to have them.

But facts are facts and speculation is mere speculation. And speculation with preconceived malintent is the worst. Finally, speculation with preconceived malintent done by someone with responsibility here is beyond words.

No, it isn't pointless.

Let's suppose that they are diplomatic passports. But then you keep in mind that he is in Dubai with EK tickets. That means that this picture is of before the elections. So even when he wasn't in office he had a diplomatic passport?

What are the rules regarding that? AFAIK, your diplomatic status and passport gets revoked once you leave office. Or are the PM and Pres immune to that?

No, it isn't pointless.

Let's suppose that they are diplomatic passports. But then you keep in mind that he is in Dubai with EK tickets. That means that this picture is of before the elections. So even when he wasn't in office he had a diplomatic passport?

What are the rules regarding that? AFAIK, your diplomatic status and passport gets revoked once you leave office. Or are the PM and Pres immune to that?

Fair enough Sir.

Let us start this discussion by asking this basic question: WHOSE passports is he holding? Can you tell from that one photograph? Unless you can prove that, this discussion will remain speculation.

Fair enough Sir.

Let us start this discussion by asking this basic question: WHOSE passports is he holding? Can you tell from that one photograph? Unless you can prove that, this discussion will remain speculation.

Let's suppose they are his...then move further.

Investigations are based on a lot of suppositions...

And this supposition isn't all that unlikely. Maybe the second passport and ticket is of his wife?

If those are indeed diplomatic passports, then the purpose of discussion isn't that Nawaz Sharif did wrong, rather the discussion is to ascertain the rules and procedures of holding diplomatic passports.

Let's suppose they are his...then move further.

Investigations are based on a lot of suppositions...

And this supposition isn't all that unlikely. Maybe the second passport and ticket is of his wife?

If those are indeed diplomatic passports, then the purpose of discussion isn't that Nawaz Sharif did wrong, rather the discussion is to ascertain the rules and procedures of holding diplomatic passports.

Sirjee, that information will not be made available to the public. As I said above, many individuals can be granted diplomatic passports as granted to them by the Foreign Ministry under the power given to competent authority by law.

Aggey tuhaadi marzi.

BTW, if that is the discussion, then please edit the title to reflect that fact.

Fair enough Sir.

One is his own and the other one is of his wife, isn't it usually the case, infact my father holds all of us sibling's passport when traveling together.

... competent authority by law.

Yup, competent authority...every other mayi ka laal had a diplomatic passport provided by none other than Rehman Malik. Very competent.

So, we admit that Nawaz Sharif had a diplomatic passport even when he wasn't a PM?

I'll try and find out more about these rules tomorrow.

One is his own and the other one is of his wife, isn't it usually the case, infact my father holds all of us sibling's passport when traveling together.

You may be correct Sir, but please tell us HOW you deduce that "fact" from that photo? Because of your father's habits of holding your family's passports when traveling together?

Yup, competent authority...every other mayi ka laal had a diplomatic passport provided by none other than Rehman Malik. Very competent.

So, we admit that Nawaz Sharif had a diplomatic passport even when he wasn't a PM?

I'll try and find out more about these rules tomorrow.

I will look forward to what information in this regard you can find out. Good Luck!

And while you are at it, please see if you can find out the total number of these red passports issued. You may be surprised.

You may be correct Sir, but please tell us HOW you deduce that "fact" from that photo? Because of your father's habits of holding your family's passports when traveling together?

Now the shoe is on the other foot!

Just as you folks 'deduce' things about the ISI and Army, just as you folks deduce alot of other things regarding the state apparatus, we deduce this.

The whole world revolves and works on suppositions my friend.

For a debate, you need to have suppositions.

For making ROE's and having some sort of a procedure in place, you need to have a supposition. For example, in the military you suppose that the enemy does XYZ and then you react to that supposition and make appropriate contingencies.

Because of a supposition, you are proactive. Without suppositions, you are reactive.

Both of the scenarios have an equal chance of being possible, the passports are his or aren't. For a discussion, we have to believe that they are his. We then move on further. Why does he have a diplomatic passport even when he isn't a PM? We then find out the rules and procedures relevant to this.

And while you are at it, please see if you can find out the total number of these red passports issued. You may be surprised.

Hun ayna tay chaur na ho na sir jee...:D

Back
Top Bottom