What's new

Nawaz Sharif asks Obama to raise Kashmir issue in his visit to India

Just check it boy.How much of world leaders visited India within 6-7 months?.Just check that lisit.You will get what I meant .
so ur saying if leaders come a country its a suuper powaa right lolz

so ur saying if leaders come a country its a suuper powaa right lolz

Then give me a convincing answrr for this question.
Why the US President dont visit Pakistan like this occassions?Why they didnt give you a favourable support for your request during LoC shooting?
Why would they visited (entire world leaders) India within this short span of time within 6 months?Food for thoughts

Then give me a convincing answrr for this question.
Why the US President dont visit Pakistan like this occassions?Why they didnt give you a favourable support for your request during LoC shooting?
Why would they visited (entire world leaders) India within this short span of time within 6 months?Food for thoughts
u tell me ur clearly not the front runner for next super power,modi came into the govt as countries wanted india support in the region they all came said srry to modi about past and told him lets do business no big deal dont jerk off just cuz leaders are coming into ur country business one word to explain the situation

u tell me ur clearly not the front runner for next super power,modi came into the govt as countries wanted india support in the region they all came said srry to modi about past and told him lets do business no big deal dont jerk off just cuz leaders are coming into ur country business one word to explain the situation

And that is opinion .Only yours opinion.But World think otherwise.

But you dont give the complete answer.

First of all.You should explain why dont they visit your nation?
Then I will explain it later.
they dont need to genius political disability plus nawaz has already visited them loads of time its like ur saying no one is cooperating with us

they dont need to genius political disability plus nawaz has already visited them loads of time its like ur saying no one is cooperating with us

I knowyou cant digest the reality.
But bro this is how the world works.

I knowyou cant digest the reality.
But bro this is how the world works.
do tell me wt the reality is plz last time i checked china signed loads of agreements with us plus US is cooperating with us with diamer bhasha dam , xi ping visited india and obama is expected who else visited india im illiterate on this topic

Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! ....:blah: :blah: :blah:

Is there anything else on Pakistan's agenda like healthcare, education, energy, poverty alleviation, infrastructure development, economy etc? Like Kashmir is gonna make Pakistan a supah powah! Jeeez!

US, Israel & UK top the list.

I am not sure about US that had close ties with Pakistan. UN passed a resolution in 1948, that required a referendum to determine the future of Kashmir. I don't find any reason for US or other major countries to side with India at that time...

Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! Kashmir! ....:blah: :blah: :blah:

Is there anything else on Pakistan's agenda like healthcare, education, energy, poverty alleviation, infrastructure development, economy etc? Like Kashmir is gonna make Pakistan a supah powah! Jeeez!
i was thinking about replying with indias agenda but u know fighting fire with fire is not a solution

Back
Top Bottom