What's new

Nawaz sharif angreezi & confidence of the stupid !

Yea and similarly Showbaz said Uttay Allah, Thallay Balla.. Nawaz Dalla.. :woot: :omghaha:

At topic, personally I don't give a damn about NS and his speaking skills.. But man he was visiting China and these lines are well known to even every 6th grade child in Pakistan, was that dumb-head high on something or what? :blink:

important things man!
I doubt if chinese premier would remember something like that, i wont, because its unimportant bullshit nothing more
but if that makes him look stupid then let start a movement and fire this SOB form this job, obviously he is not doing justice to it

our country is represented by an idiot and illiterate person, and he is our f....g PM.

our country is represented by an idiot and illiterate person, and he is our f....g PM.

Please try to recover yourself from the SHOCKS of elections... i can understand how you feel..:omghaha:

To be honest chinese president is as good in english as Nawaz sharif so doesn't matter as his trip to china was a success.

I agree with you that the accent is not important. As the elected Prime Minister of a nuclear-armed country, the content and meaning of what NS says, and how effectively it is conveyed is far more important.

in punjabi chinese da hasa nikal giya hoga, the way he was talking...is say ziyada confidence to bba kay student ka hota hai...

That was funny, you could see the Chinese looking slightly confused as to what is going on.

You'd think he'd go prepared, or even write the damn thing on paper.
I agree, you don't need to have immaculate English to lead, but it sure helps.
And this was a poor show.

Effective public speaking, in whatever language, is not an easy skill to master.

Hence if its still lacking after all the exposure & experience, the flaw is in early grooming or simply a flaw in personality; lack of confidence due to gap between what he say and truly believe in side or fear of awkward "reaction" IMO !!

Hence if its still lacking after all the exposure & experience, the flaw is in early grooming or simply a flaw in personality; lack of confidence due to gap between what he say and truly believe in side or fear of awkward "reaction" IMO !!

You are correct that this is a flaw, but please let me tell you that this flaw affects a vast majority of our functionaries, not just NS. One of the private jokes in international circles about Pakistan relates to this fact that there are only a few people anyone can talk to in an intelligent manner in discussions. Very few, actually.

Such a disgrace for Pakistan!! If he can't speak in English, he should have spoken in Urdu or he should have translator with him..

important things man!
I doubt if chinese premier would remember something like that, i wont, because its unimportant bullshit nothing more
but if that makes him look stupid then let start a movement and fire this SOB form this job, obviously he is not doing justice to it

Who asked that?? Or may be you're over reacting, so calm down, everyone is just saying that NS should have done little better as whole media and world was watching. Pakistani premier visiting China is always something big and whole world reviews each and every bit of it.. Don't you think it was in a bad taste to say the least?

Such a disgrace for Pakistan!! If he can't speak in English, he should have spoken in Urdu or he should have translator with him..

For your information, Nawaz Sharif can speak English far better. I am not saying that he has excellent command on English language, but he can express his point in much more mature careful way. Please stop paying attention to the negative propaganda by PTI fanboys here because they are still suffering from the shock of their lives which they had in May 2013...

Devil's Advocate - Will never allow Pak soil to be used by terror groups against India: Nawaz Sharif - YouTube
Just watch this interview and assess whether i am right or wrong...

:P انگریزی میں بات کرنے کی کوشش کیوں کر رہا تھا
اسکی اس وقت زیادہ عزت ہوتی جب اردو میں بات کرتا اور مترجم اسکی بات کا ترجمہ انگریزی یا چینی زبان میں کرتا ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Agreed, I think our leaders should use urdu and employ interpreters.

Total Disgrace .. if you dont know how to speak english then DON'T SPEAK in it .. speak in Urdu it is your Goddamn national Language ..keep a translator with your who can do this job .... have you ever seen a Chinese Delegation talking in English ??

These idiot while trying to look over smart .. end up making the whole Nation look like idiots .

This is one of the Reason i hate Illiterate brainless morons as Leaders ..

You are correct that this is a flaw, but please let me tell you that this flaw affects a vast majority of our functionaries, not just NS. One of the private jokes in international circles about Pakistan relates to this fact that there are only a few people anyone can talk to in an intelligent manner in discussions. Very few, actually.

I dont know about that joke, but lift your head and be proud of who you are with all your flaws and the world will respect you... respect has to be earned.. fight and earn.

Back
Top Bottom