What's new

Nawaz sharif angreezi & confidence of the stupid !

:omghaha: :omghaha:

I liked the first one and the last one.....

First one --- Shariff brothers...you could see chinese smiling
Last one ----Degree Degree hota hai ..jali ho ya original

:omghaha::omghaha:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.................Seriously just hire a translator and speak in Urdu.

Slave mindset never comes out of English. In fact most of the countries place little value on English except the colonies of British raj. When Chinese PM visited Pakistan and delivered a speech in Majlis-e-Shoora. He did so in Chinese, despite being English literary and knowing that not even a single member of MeS would be able to understand a thing. Likewise Arabs always speak arabic,french speak french, Germans speak German and Russians speak Russian on international front However, we on the other hand, are obsessed with English. Its considered as a symbol of social superiority.

Our President can't read Urdu, our swearing in ceremonies are in English...along with many other things.

Totally agree with you, we seem to be trying to prove ourselves worthy by speaking English.

BOrHrxaCIAIuNBL.jpg

Height of mockery..if representatives of Pakistan are like this then imagine about our image @balixd thank you very much for posting me the link of this thread.

Height of mockery..if representatives of Pakistan are like this then imagine about our image @balixd thank you very much for posting me the link of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom