What's new

Nawaz Sharif and PMLN game plan to delay elections

Dumber 1 need to make up their mind, they removed Mota Nawaja in 1999
because he was a corrupt traitor. Now they are taking dictation from him.

badalta hai rang aasman kaise kaise

Yes, but you can say that anywhere. You are not being forthcoming and Brother @ziaulislam also seems clueless.

Very disappointed. Like, somebody tell BLA they should stop and think what they are going to do with independent Balochistan once they get it. They'll finally be able to catch their fish without having the Chinese stealing it. But what else?
Majority of people in KP have more relatives in Punjab and Sindh then in Afghanistan

Now more pushto speaker live in Sindh, balochistan and KP as compared to afgahnistan

I don't see country breaking physically simply because no one wants it.

People wanting rights doesn't mean separatism

The only way this may happen will be forceful occupation by Taliban after breakage of security apparatus/country

Now parts of Baluchistan is different they are highly concentrated balochs and they may want separatism

I belong to ghazi area. It's this end of Indus so practically in Punjab tribes here(mishwani tribes) practically left KP due to fighting with other tribes(pushtoons tribes 500 yrs ago).

They are concentrated in hazara side which is across Indus so they along with other pushtoons tribes(some who lost their langauge like Naizi tribe) have no interest in partition from Punjab/Pakistan since geographical that would make no sense as Indus is a natural boarder

In short Pakistan may be taken over by rouge group but people have no desire for revolt partition

khawaja asif said Lumberr 1 refuced to provide security for election,
if he was wrong, ispr should have to condemn the statement.

PDM using all lame excuses no money, no security, imf, so no election

i think supreme court will surrender in front of Lumberr 1
Lumber 1 falls under Defense Ministry, and PM. so basically PDM Govt is refusing.

1679728596134.png

Some saying this is to pressure IK to come to the table and give concessions i.e. NRO.
I want to tell this nigga, people are with you for the long haul. This is Allah's mehrbani on you. Agar kal ko NRO dena he to abhi se London dafa ho ja, let us be, otherwise you will not be forgiven for empty slogans and Moazzam Gondal, Zille Shah and others' blood will be on your hands

Majority of people in KP have more relatives in Punjab and Sindh then in Afghanistan

Now more pushto speaker live in Sindh, balochistan and KP as compared to afgahnistan

I don't see country breaking physically simply because no one wants it.

People wanting rights doesn't mean separatism

The only way this may happen will be forceful occupation by Taliban after breakage of security apparatus/country

Now parts of Baluchistan is different they are highly concentrated balochs and they may want separatism

I belong to ghazi area. It's this end of Indus so practically in Punjab tribes here(mishwani tribes) practically left KP due to fighting with other tribes(pushtoons tribes 500 yrs ago).

They are concentrated in hazara side which is across Indus so they along with other pushtoons tribes(some who lost their langauge like Naizi tribe) have no interest in partition from Punjab/Pakistan since geographical that would make no sense as Indus is a natural boarder

In short Pakistan may be taken over by rouge group but people have no desire for revolt partition
Yeah, it'll be more like Syria than the Balkans.

It would be well advised to undertake fundamental reforms before any general elections in the country.

With ECP marred in controversy, judicial system exhausted and administrative experiments like South Punjab province and ongoing situation in Gilgit-Baltistan, there is little to achieve by plunging the country into a populist run-off.

Do you realize that such unconstitutional measures and the subsequent events and process triggered by resultant chaos may well culminate in the balkanization of Pakistan ?

The Sons of the soil would still have their lands but the outsiders/Muhajirs like yourself will have no place to go (except for living in Muhajir camps or jumping into the Arabian Sea maybe)... Read on about Stranded Pakistanis/Biharis in Bangladesh... Be careful what you wish for

Last edited:
Lumberr 1 na sudhri to balochistan, pakhtunistan, sindhu desh, muhajiristan aur bhi ziada piaray ho gay
سوچیں آپ جنرل باجوہ کی کمان میں محاذ جنگ پر جائیں، دشمن کا سامنا ہو تو جنرل باجوہ اپنے زیر کمان افسروں کی طرف اشارہ کر کے دشمن سے کہیں کہ جنگ لڑنے تو یہ آئے ہیں انھیں فائر مارو میں تو یونہی ادھر سے گزر رہا تھا۔

Some saying this is to pressure IK to come to the table and give concessions i.e. NRO.
I want to tell this nigga, people are with you for the long haul. This is Allah's mehrbani on you. Agar kal ko NRO dena he to abhi se London dafa ho ja, let us be, otherwise you will not be forgiven for empty slogans and Moazzam Gondal, Zille Shah and others' blood will be on your hands

Yeah, it'll be more like Syria than the Balkans.
This!

If IK does an NRO with the criminals (PDM and Establishment) then may he damned.

Back
Top Bottom