What's new

Nawaz Sharif and PMLN game plan to delay elections

No the last hope is whether Imran Khan will do a Deal when he comes in power or will he trial everyone who broke the law.

Anyway elections in 2025 not 2024

Good luck then IMF deal will be in 2025.

1679685298564.jpeg

Last edited:
No the last hope is whether Imran Khan will do a Deal when he comes in power or will he trial everyone who broke the law.
If he does a deal, f*ck him. He has Zille Shah's and many innocents blood on his hands.

Tbh I don’t really care, if Pakistan is Balkanized so be it. If it happens it happens.
Well, nigga you gotta do something. Either join Afg or form your our Pashtunistan. You can't move to Mars once your separate from the rest of us, can you?

@ziaulislam , what's your take bro

Well, nigga you gotta do something. Either join Afg or form your our Pashtunistan. You can't move to Mars once your separate from the rest of us, can you?

“But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners” (3:54)

Now it's all over the media and Khawaja Asif's interview cleared the dust. All are related to Nawaz Sharif's cases and clear his cases and punishment.
1. Fiaz Isa's appointment on 16 September.
1. President Alvi's tenure ends in September: Senate Chairman becomes President of Pakistan. Presidential pardon to Nawaz.
Khawaja Asif said today we may prolong our rule if the economic situation is not sustainable in October.
This is not a legal battle, this is Article 6 and extremely harmful to the confederation of Pakistan, meaning harming Pakistan.
Pakistan Supreme court is the last hope. Otherwise is martial law with the help of PMLN and PDM.

khawaja asif said Lumberr 1 refuced to provide security for election,
if he was wrong, ispr should have to condemn the statement.

PDM using all lame excuses no money, no security, imf, so no election

i think supreme court will surrender in front of Lumberr 1

“But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners” (3:54)
Yes, but you can say that anywhere. You are not being forthcoming and Brother @ziaulislam also seems clueless.

Very disappointed. Like, somebody tell BLA they should stop and think what they are going to do with independent Balochistan once they get it. They'll finally be able to catch their fish without having the Chinese stealing it. But what else?

Tbh I don’t really care, if Pakistan is Balkanized so be it. If it happens it happens.
سوچو اسلامی جمہوریہ پنجاب کے سرکاری نام

فادر آف نیشن نازا کنجر
مادر آف نیشن مریم کنجری
پہلا وزیر اعظم رانا باندری
صدر مملکت لوہے کا چنا

khawaja asif said Lumberr No.1 refuced to provide security for election,
if it was wrong, ispr have to condemn the statement.

PDM using all excuses no money, no security, imf, so no election

i think supreme court will surrender in front of Lumberr No.1
ہمارے آدھے سے زیادہ بال سفید ہو چکے
ہم نے تو جب سے اس ملک میں ہوش سنبھالا ہے نا تو یہاں کبھی پیسے تھے نا سیکیورٹی تھی ۔

Jo khuch bhi ho- good or bad
in ganduon ko toh lynch karna hai

download (45).jpeg

Bajwa and his ilk- this is my only wish in life, to see Generals facing this fate

khawaja asif said Lumberr 1 refuced to provide security for election,
if he was wrong, ispr should have to condemn the statement.

PDM using all lame excuses no money, no security, imf, so no election

i think supreme court will surrender in front of Lumberr 1
Strange ISPR is totally silent... otherwise ...

آئی ایس پی آر رلیز
الیکشن کمیشن کی طرح،پاک فوج نے بھی دشمن سے جنگ کرنے سے انکار کر دیا، کیونکہ دشمن کے پاس فوج کی تعداد بھی بہت ذیادہ ہیں اور ہتھیار بھی جدید ہی

Back
Top Bottom