What's new

Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz declare General Musharraf as their latest Abu

Mian Nawaz Sharif allowed peaceful burial of Gen. Pervez Musharraf in Pakistan.

I don't even bother reading cancer tweets from PMLN, their politics is dead.

All their retweets come from bot accounts.

Jalsas failing too in Punjab.

You liars, these are the drinking water tanks that were emptied when the meeting was canceled. What could have happened to such a big stadium with such a small tank?
Their politics is dead but even then scion of Gen Musharraf begging Nawaz Sharif to allow peaceful burial of Gen Musharraf.

Last edited:
inhon ne kashmir azad karwana hai eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Azad nai bulke india ko de chukay hain…..inse kuch nai hona they can barely carry around their swillen Paits…..they’re only capable to survive with luxuries bhai
Inse kuch nai hosakta…..thats why they begging everyone for peace…..

These fat pigs are protection your @ss from India and everyone.
They are selling our country to the likes of Sharifs and Zardaris, which to me is basically selling Pakistan to India, so no, these pigs are destroying Pakistan.

Also, they are not protecting my @ss Mr., I am not even in Pakistan.

Mian Nawaz Sharif allowed peaceful burial of Gen. Pervez Musharraf in Pakistan.
? He is himself hiding from Pakistani courts in London since 2019. Who is he to allow others Patwari?

These fat pigs are protection your @ss from India and everyone.
Loooool. Stop this non sense already. They are only protecting their DHAs and other business empires

Loooool. Stop this non sense already. They are only protecting their DHAs and other business empires
How deluded can some people be? The very same army has allowed the biggest crooks in our nation to "govern" Pakistan, yet some people are still believing that somehow they are protecting us. Just mind blown.

Back
Top Bottom