What's new

Nawaz 'not too happy' over India visit

Today after 8 decades of self inflicted denial the Hindu majority of India have finally ratified the two nation theory for themselves, by themselves on the democratic ballot box without compulsion or coercion. A resounding victory for the Hindu nationalist leader Narendra Modi indeed is a new chapter in South Asian history. For his Hindu nation he represents a strong leader, for Muslims of India he remains the butcher of Gujarat with blood on his hands.

Well more than 100 million Indians(for you Indian Muslims) voted for him.And I am talking about the citizens outside the Gujarat.

Dont count on me.I am just a citizen from 1.2 billion people.
My old neighbours voted for him to teach a lesson to Congress and for reducing price rise.
It is difficult to you to understand .But almost all Indian voters dont give damn about Pakistan or even our foreign policy.For thme the main issues were price rise ,inflation in all fields ,unemployment etc.Narendra Modi presented here a job maker,because he could expose his Gujarat model all over the country.And we Indians understand the real truth of good governance and discard Congress and its cheap media propoganda.
laugh......Gujrat model....you accepted.....exactly i am also talking about this gujrat model.
Very good dear...everyone knows, what is gujrat model..

laugh......Gujrat model....you accepted.....exactly i am also talking about this gujrat model.
Very good dear...everyone knows, what is gujrat model..

More than 40 crore voters also agreed to Gujarat model.So we dont care about your opinion.

Well more than 100 million Indians(for you Indian Muslims) voted for him.And I am talking about the citizens outside the Gujarat.
This ideology is also present outside gujrat i.g Asam, Muzafar Nagar and most recently in Pona, where a muslim IT expert Sheikh Mohsin is killed with sticks and sword(tirshol) by Modi voters.

More than 40 crore voters also agreed to Gujarat model.So we dont care about your opinion.
I agree..
This is what I am also saying.

This ideology is also present outside gujrat i.g Asam, Muzafar Nagar and most recently in Pona, where a muslim IT expert Sheikh Mohsin is killed with sticks and sword(tirshol) by Modi voters.

You agree..

I agree..

If you want to create new thread about it then do it.
No more off topic here.We dont care about your opinion.We ,1.2 billion are one and hoping for a good future and that is why we voted for him.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you people get your Hindu Desh where there is no place for seculars or any other religion. :enjoy:

We like our diversity and we will remain secular. We are a Hindu Desh but we follow secular democracy. Your two nation was flawed from the beginning and it remains so even now after 6 decades.

Namo was just sworn in and was busy with meeting other dignitaries and heads of state. How can you expect normal state protocols??

What was he excpeting to be disapppinted ???
Just a invitation from a new Govt as a goodwill gesture !!! Thats it.

If there is a secularism in India it is because of Hindus .Because they are the majority here.If some one in our religion have an extreme mindset then it is because extreme minority appeasement due to Congress.
Except Turkey ( at least for a certain extent) Can you name any other Secular Muslim majority nation?
Christians are secular .Western countries already showed that.So what about you religion?
Sorry for offtopic.I am just asking.
When you are secular then you are clearly not religious and just fooling yourself by calling yourself religious as secularism clearly follows atheism. Just my opinion.

Islamic ideology negates secularism but that doesn't mean it promotes Extremism. Only a sect of muslims mostly Deobandi/Wahabi promotes an extreme form of islam. Many people won't like this but extremism has nothing to with islamic teachings. Before 9/11 there was no such thing as extremist muslim so it is just a matter of bad image projection.

America is a secular state yet they probably killed more people in the last decade than in entire last century. This secular state also has a record of nuking a nation. Germany is a secular state yet they were the main reason behind two world wars and also wiped out most of the jews from Europe. British and French claimed to be secular but during their colonization they killed God knows how many people.

Being Secular does not guarantee being peaceful and being religious doesn't mean being an extremist. It is as simple as that.

When you are secular then you are clearly not religious and just fooling yourself by calling yourself religious as secularism clearly follows atheism. Just my opinion.

Secular simply means the state does not prefer one religion over the other nor does it make religion its business. That's all.

We like our diversity and we will remain secular. We are a Hindu Desh but we follow secular democracy. Your two nation was flawed from the beginning and it remains so even now after 6 decades.

Yet you needed an extremist hindu to represent your secular state. Two Nation theory is more clear than ever.

Good for Nawaz, kabbi is sa zayda bazaat kerta na modi to or be maza atta ha. Jo be haram khor mila ha sala bharat nawaz he milta ha.

Yet you needed an extremist hindu to represent your secular state. Two Nation theory is more clear than ever.

That's silly. What makes him an extremist Hindu? In any case, that would still be irrelevant even if he was. The character of the state does not change because of an individual's views.

Secular simply means the state does not prefer one religion over the other nor does it make religion its business. That's all.

Please make yourself clear whether you are discussing secular state or secularism in general. Refer to your previous comments.

Back
Top Bottom