What's new

Nawaz Government Surrenders - Breaking News!!!

LOL. Jokes aside, do you think Shahbaz' claim that he was not aware of the operation is true? And should he resign for the killings of these men women and a teenager?

may be he wasn't may be Rana Sanaullah is all behind this who knows?? chalo 1 saide pe rkho baat mana lia Punjab ne krwaya sb kuch ager wo raat ko 2 bjy gai barrier remove krne to PAT krne daity protest krne ki kya zaroorat thi itne logon ko wahan bulane ki zaroorat kya thi?? sunbha LHC jate wahan appeal krte court order dikhte jo unky pass thy unhn ne aisa q ni kia?? wo to claim kr rhy hain k ghar pe qabza krne aai thy ager waqai krne aai thy to krne daity wahan media tha pata chal jata kya kr rhy hain

do you think Shahbaz'

They stop thinking when name of any Sharif family member comes up.

beta democracy hai to IK jalsay kr rha hai or TUQ kese protest?? ager marshal law hota to koi jalsa na hota na protest... and TUQ ne pehle b 2 jalse kiye hain tb q police ne firing ya shelling ya lathi charge ni ka??? i was asking about orders my friend ager IK k jalse ko rokne ka order hota to Police follow krti.. ager KPK k ministers Police ko kisi ka jalsa rokne ka order dai gi to kya wo follw ni krien gai that was my ques....

Because those two protests were during PPP govt. :cheesy:

We let zardai govt complete 5 years in the name of democracy. Since we just got rid of mushi, we were wiling to over-look the ppp plunder for 5 years to let the democracy get a chance. Where is that commitment to democracy now? Why do we Pakistanis badmouth military regimes during military rule in the name of democracy, and yet try to derail civil govts during their tenure, with some people even calling for martial laws. Will our country keep itself locked in this never ending cycle?

If we could endure the zardari era, we can endure this one too. We can't have any excuse to derail the govt before its tenure ends. If there's anything we need the most, its accountability. Courts should be used to hold people accountable, but the whole govt should not be interrupted. The only reason we prosper more during military regimes is that they get a lot of uninterrupted period to do development work.

For our economic recovery, the best we can do is keep instability to the minimum. We'll judge them after their 5 years. Now is not that time. I don't have any political inclinations, if i had any, it was for imran khan but that too has been fading away for some time now. So my views are as a neutral pakistani.

10463918_645418958885433_8872015200208354858_n.jpg

پنجاب پولیس میرے کنٹرول میں نہیں. میرے تو اپنے گھر سے امرود چوری کر کے کھا گئے پولیس والے. شہباز شریف

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:sarcastic::haha:

10463918_645418958885433_8872015200208354858_n.jpg

پنجاب پولیس میرے کنٹرول میں نہیں. میرے تو اپنے گھر سے امرود چوری کر کے کھا گئے پولیس والے. شہباز شریف

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

sb k sb choor hain

Expect Marshall Law pretty soon

INSHAALLAH, highly educated people should be picked from Pakistan to run Pakistan. For example if Ministry of Finance is given Professors & PhD degree holders (Economist), then see how they will save Pakistan from all the Economic failures & slap this bastard munshi Ishaq dollar & previous finance Minister from PPP. PA should take security issue in their hands & corrupt political police should be stopped from working & fired immediately & PA will have to re built Pakistan police from scratch.

Most importantly all the corrupt politicians (PPP, PML-N, ANP & etc.)should be punished immediately to death for treachery against Pakistan & pushing Pakistan in anarchy & chaos for their personal interests.

This Rana Sanaullah is a known Wahaabi(khwarij). TUQ is a barelvi, whom Wahaabis hate with a passion. He might have ordered this attack.

INSHAALLAH, highly educated people should be picked from Pakistan to run Pakistan. For example if Ministry of Finance is given Professors & PhD degree holders (Economist), then see how they will save Pakistan from all the Economic failures

Won't work. Pakistan is too corrupt to be run by sincere people. If you can't dirty politics, you can't survive in Pakistani politics.

I hope something happens..

or yeh haramkhor butt-zaday ki hakuat dafa ho !

He is right that Shahbaz Sharif bokhla gya hay
he is wrong that sacking Rana means Punjab govt admits they are guilty, its normal to sack ones who are involved in some wrong doings immediately before any proceeding is done. I don't know who makes these people expert on everything when they don't even have basic knowledge of things.
you dont ask for resignation of PM for something that was done in a province. yes you can ask for Shahbaz's resignation but now every moqa parast is back in action.

I hope something happens..

or yeh haramkhor butt-zaday ki hakuat dafa ho !

here is one more moqa parast party in line now

Back
Top Bottom