What's new

Nawaz announces six schemes for youth in second address to nation

yaara koi mobile scheme ni hay loan parr

qmobile a950 lena ha parr paise ni :(

This is uncle's type scheme....... i'd like to go through Scholarship program.

Like laptop and solar panel scheme, only selected people will get benefited. Even if others are given this money is gone down the drain like BISP. These are techniques to keep low income people subsided, to avert any risk of their govt over throw. Just an eye wash they have screwed common man with GST which when hits the common man is colossal amount.

I want xbox One. I can pay money in installments.... Please bring something for entertainment... Youth will appreciate this...
I can't wait for Xbox One... :undecided: Bring a subsidy here please!!

He will spoil Rs. 4 bn budget in laptop garbage scheme .....

And in last fiscal year we spent just 31b on educational development projects (I don't laptop scheme was part of this 31b or not) which is pathetic, simply our politicians don't want to educate people as they will lose vote bank

I have say, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's premiership has been quite positive for Pakistan so far.

. here exposed by Azizi few days ago

What ever, they are working for the people... and sincerity is clearly visible... you can enjoy your PTI Swage..

I wish we would push money into the primary education as well.

Read again, they already did..
@Topic

not agree with the government this time, they were good initiatives close to elections... But right now, we require a policy.. more schools more universities.. A educated system which embed a need of research inside youth... They need to work more on scientific research... and more agriculture research, to decrease Pakistani Imports... Research of all kinds, especially security.. a lot of areas where need improvements, whose result will be visible only after 10 years... might not good for Politics but required for Pakistan..

Last edited by a moderator:
youth to be tenants and mechanics ??? :woot:

I doubt it, but I wish Pakistani people had sense to be mechanic or plumber or anything that gives you honest living. I dont know why People in Pakistan think passing FA means they can only work in an office.

there is a Nawaz's love affair for turkey either because

1) he has got a girl friend in turkey

2) or because he owns million dollar industry in turkey and wants to further his interests

:agree:

did you wake up under a wagon this morning?

I doubt it, but I wish Pakistani people had sense to be mechanic or plumber or anything that gives you honest living. I dont know why People in Pakistan think passing FA means they can only work in an office.

did you wake up under a wagon this morning?

you raised a valid point, the problem is with the prevailing education culture... uptill middle the education means to raise a citizen capable to take his own decisions..whereas by 8th grade our students, hardly learn to speak for themselves,let alone taking decisions.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom