What's new

Nawaz announces six schemes for youth in second address to nation

I have say, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's premiership has been quite positive for Pakistan so far.

yup inflation is in double digit, prices increasing, external debt of 10 billion to be granted, more than 700 billion rs worth loan taken from state bank, circular debt again reached 200 billion rs. PIA 26% with management and hotels throughout the world sold to a friend, who maybe a front man for nawaz himself, further plan to ditch 35 national institutions, dollar has reached 107 rs, likely to hit 130 in 3 yrs, st pound is 166 rs, oh and the petrol is likely to increase again in 8 days, gas is getting security rebate adjustment of about 25,000 rs, electricity to be again increased 30%, property tax, luxury tax, capital gain tax, sales tax increased, what the ffucck do you think laptops are going to give you?

He asked for suggestions & interest would be around 8% I think ...

he asked for trolling :P

yup inflation is in double digit, prices increasing, external debt of 10 billion to be granted, more than 700 billion rs worth loan taken from state bank, circular debt again reached 200 billion rs. PIA 26% with management and hotels throughout the world sold to a friend, who maybe a front man for nawaz himself, further plan to ditch 35 national institutions, dollar has reached 107 rs, likely to hit 130 in 3 yrs, st pound is 166 rs, oh and the petrol is likely to increase again in 8 days, gas is getting security rebate adjustment of about 25,000 rs, electricity to be again increased 30%, property tax, luxury tax, capital gain tax, sales tax increased, what ... do you think laptops are going to give you?

That's all good in my opinion. All poorly performing state institutions should be privatised, they are nothing but a burden for the Hovernment. Prices should continue to rise steadily until all subsidies are removed and Pakistanis definitely need to pay taxes whether they like it or not.

As for depreciation of Rupee, increase in inflation and loans... that's more to do with external factors and are out of Government's control.

People need to stop asking for a welfare state if they don't like the idea of taxation - infact, they don't have any right to moan or complain in my humble opinion.

I am still hopeful that in five-years time we will finally see rivers of milk and honey in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom