What's new

Nawaz again backstabbed Pak Military at vital moment and venue !

Got it, now handover Modi, Ajey Dawol, RAW chief and Director IB for alleged involvement in APS shooting and blasts in different cities of Pakistan.

RAW chief summons are also issued by Maleer court karachi in Karachi bombings.
Yes why not...... :woot::lol:

as if Pakistan military responsible for trouble in South Asia and of Mumbai attack, an event which was a false flag operation of Indians to malign Pakistan.

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

An unprofessional military would always get involved in politics. There are numerous examples in African and South American countries.

Anyways, GHQ boot-lickers cannot tolerate a civilian PM trolling them. I hate Ganja but I admire that he still chose to troll the jingoists by meeting PM Modi and didn't talk about the same old Kashmir issue.

India-Pakistan relations may not improve but at least the army fan-boys are in severe pain. Considering our history, even this is a great achievement by Nawaz.

Sir, he is not an accused any more. judgement has been passed against him. You persist with going on defending him then best of luck . I rest my case ( sorry couldn't find an emot for 'I Surrender' )
Who has passed judgement? Being put on terrorist lists does not mean judgement, do remember that even Nelson Mandela was considered a terrorist until 2008. I'm not defending him, it's the courts that have found that there is insufficient evidence against him.

An unprofessional military would always get involved in politics. There are numerous examples in African and South American countries.

Anyways, GHQ boot-lickers cannot tolerate a civilian PM trolling them. I hate Ganja but I admire that he still chose to troll the jingoists by meeting PM Modi and didn't talk about the same old Kashmir issue.

India-Pakistan relations may not improve but at least the army fan-boys are in severe pain. Considering our history, even this is a great achievement by Nawaz.
Someone who enjoys subjecting the sole entity defending Pakistan to 'severe pain' reflects very badly on his mentality and loyalty.

An unprofessional thief, scumbag and liar with no self-respect like Nawaz Sharif would always go out of his way to insult his own country's military and weaken his own country's international position - because he doesn't consider it his country, he considers it his little piggy bank.

The GHQ is infinitely more respectable than such a civilian PM.

An unprofessional thief, scumbag and liar with no self-respect like Nawaz Sharif would always go out of his way to insult his own country's military and weaken his own country's international position - because he doesn't consider it his country, he considers it his little piggy bank.

The GHQ is infinitely more respectable than such a civilian PM.

I like what your parents taught you. You must be very proud of your upbringing.

You know Indians need not to insult our prime minister, we got our own so called think thank analysts who regularly go about and abuse civilian leadership (and praise imran khan like a messiah), while breaking forum rules.

Don't worry we don't care about Pakistan and never will because India's foreign policy has always been focused on economic term rather than any country centric and since last one year India has grown up to what you stated "I'm done with my points but i am going to appear grander than actually am" :lol: this was a funny one coming from a Pakistani, so whatever helps you sleep well we will accept that because we don't expect Pakistan to see us that because it does not matter to us because a country which is on bailouts of others what leverage it can have in world economics .... so good luck with your friends or perhaps as you said allies. And also Good luck With your NSG and i am damn sure that they will really give you NSG waiver you are at last a Nuclear world power.
Good luck.
I love the way you didn't even bother replying to a single one of his points but instead regurgitated a bunch of propaganda that was fed to you by your propagandist media and politicians. Typical brainwashed Indian.
Don't worry we don't care about Pakistan and never will because India's foreign policy has always been focused on economic term rather than any country centric
Yeah, you don't just care about Pakistan, you're obsessed with it. Indians always try to say things like ''oh we're so good that we don't even care about Pakistan anymore'' yet all your media and politicians ever talk about is Pakistan, everything wrong in your country is said to be caused by Pakistan or the ISI, and your foreign and defense policy is highly focused on Pakistan - that's the reality. Deal with it. Pakistan remains a big competition to India and there's nothing Modi or his terrorist-supporting cronies like Parrikar can do about it.

As for bailouts, India has double the national debt as percent of GDP as Pakistan does, and the figures for external debt percentage are similar for both countries. By your logic, India should have absolutely no influence in world economics.
After all, the only influence it actually does have is solely because of a large population and poverty that allows for cheap labor to be exploited by foreigners.

If your superpower delusions help you sleep at night, enjoy the ignorance. It's bliss, after all.

I like what your parents taught you. You must be very proud of your upbringing.
So the first thing you go for is a personal attack. Is that what your parents taught you? I'm not interested in mud-slinging, unless you want to argue maturely, you're going on my ignore list.
while breaking forum rules.
'Scumbag' is not classed as 'breaking the forum rules', it's classed as criticizing a politician. People on the internet say worse. By your logic, you should report the post i was replying to for using the word 'boot-licker'.

But go ahead and report mine if it bothers you that much. I'll gladly edit it if a moderator tells me to do so.
You know Indians need not to insult our prime minister,
Yeah, he does a good enough job of it himself. I'd be fine if all he did was insult himself, but unfortunately he also insults our country and institutions on the world stage. Not good.
we got our own so called think thank analysts who regularly go about and abuse civilian leadership
Now attacking the title. Typical. :coffee:
(and praise imran khan like a messiah)
And now a false assumption. Great. You must've missed all the posts in which I criticized Imran Khan, but I don't need to prove that to you. You can look for them yourself if you're interested.

I love the way you didn't even bother replying to a single one of his points but instead regurgitated a bunch of propaganda that was fed to you by your propagandist media and politicians. Typical brainwashed Indian.

Yeah, you don't just care about Pakistan, you're obsessed with it. Indians always try to say things like ''oh we're so good that we don't even care about Pakistan anymore'' yet all your media and politicians ever talk about is Pakistan, everything wrong in your country is said to be caused by Pakistan or the ISI, and your foreign and defense policy is highly focused on Pakistan - that's the reality. Deal with it. Pakistan remains a big competition to India and there's nothing Modi or his terrorist-supporting cronies like Parrikar can do about it.

As for bailouts, India has double the national debt as percent of GDP as Pakistan does, and the figures for external debt percentage are similar for both countries. By your logic, India should have absolutely no influence in world economics.
After all, the only influence it actually does have is solely because of a large population and poverty that allows for cheap labor to be exploited by foreigners.

If your superpower delusions help you sleep at night, enjoy the ignorance. It's bliss, after all.

So the first thing you go for is a personal attack. Is that what your parents taught you? I'm not interested in mud-slinging, unless you want to argue maturely, you're going on my ignore list.

'Scumbag' is not classed as 'breaking the forum rules', it's classed as criticizing a politician. People on the internet say worse. By your logic, you should report the post i was replying to for using the word 'boot-licker'.

But go ahead and report mine if it bothers you that much. I'll gladly edit it if a moderator tells me to do so.

Yeah, he does a good enough job of it himself. I'd be fine if all he did was insult himself, but unfortunately he also insults our country and institutions on the world stage. Not good.

Now attacking the title. Typical. :coffee:

And now a false assumption. Great. You must've missed all the posts in which I criticized Imran Khan, but I don't need to prove that to you. You can look for them yourself if you're interested.
Lol

So you calling people scumbag is fine? Exactly, that is your upbringing. There will be parents whose kids will think calling others worse thing is fine.

Appreciating your upbringing isn't a personal attack.

And your missed the plural form of analysts. The second part wasn't for you, but for indians. There are other think tank analysts who like to follow imran khan like messiah.

If you're bestowed by the title, act like a good citizen of forum. Be an example. You're ambassador for the forum and if you call prime minister a scumbag, then people can call you that as well and say "but the TT also say it!"

So you calling people scumbag is fine?
Yes, when its well deserved.
Exactly, that is your upbringing. There will be parents whose kids will think calling others worse thing is fine.
Don't pretend you haven't said worse things about people you don't like. It only becomes a problem for you when someone says something about people you like. Hypocrisy at its best.
Appreciating your upbringing isn't a personal attack.
It is the very definition of one.
And your missed the plural form of analysts. The second part wasn't for you, but for indians. There are other think tank analysts who like to follow imran khan like messiah.
Take it up with them individually if you have a problem. No Indians follow Imran Khan like messiah, by the way, so there's no way your comment was for Indians. Have the courage to stand by what you've said, instead of making u-turns like that. That's the point you so frequently use to bash Imran Khan about, at least practice what you so vehemently preach.

Most Indians actually support your favored Nawaz Sharif civilian government.

Didn't know Pakistani economy grew as much as 5 % during Bhutto-era. Thanks for the info. As for the generals, every economic prosperity ended with some violent political event or two, ending past gains.

It seems there was Chinese pressure again that hurt Pakistan. First, the Nawaz Sharif attended the innauguration of butcher of Gujarat even nearly everybody in Pakistan opposed it. Now the second time the Bombay event is being investigated but not Indian terrorism in occupied Kashmir.

Yeah, you don't just care about Pakistan, you're obsessed with it. Indians always try to say things like ''oh we're so good that we don't even care about Pakistan anymore'' yet all your media and politicians ever talk about is Pakistan,

I liked what you said perhaps you are presenting the National view of every Pakistani which wants itself to compete with India.
Dude let me tell you our media doesn't revolve around Pakistan and they don't talk about Pakistan. But let me tell if you have youtube type latesst pakistani news on India you will get new news everyday talking about India. So This is what we call as obssesed.
everything wrong in your country is said to be caused by Pakistan or the ISI, and your foreign and defense policy is highly focused on Pakistan - that's the reality. Deal with it. Pakistan remains a big competition to India and there's nothing Modi or his terrorist-supporting cronies like Parrikar can do about it.
:lol::lol: This was the funny post in which you said that everything what happens in India is said to be caused by Pakistan?
Ok so you made it clear that Ajmal Kasab isn't a Pakistani and lakhvi is a innocent guy who was arrested for no reason.
If that is what you want to say is then i am really not surprised.
We don't consider Pakistan as a threat we consider China as a threat so our defense policy is focused on China. Because we know what Pakistan is capable of because everytime what they Spew is we are Nuclear Power, We are this , we are that, we will nUke you and nothing else. So that speaks about the fighting power of a country.:lol:

And yes Modi and parrikar can't do anything and nor they want to because whatever is happening was done by your own and you are suffering your own fate so deal with it.

And let me tell that in your country what politicians say and how they are put their onous on India and ISI
1. Just days before a politician of your claimed that air from Rajasthan came to Pakistan and that's why so many People are dying due to summer. you should feel ashamed of saying such things and not even thinking what to so to stop the rise of deaths.
2. Also in your Pakistan a Politician Claimed that RAW send messages to Zimbabwe to warn them of threat so that tour can be cancelled.:lol: Really?
Wonder now they will start blaming india for electricity shortage, accidents on road, boy friend - girlfriend affairs, Suicides and what not.

your economics is really wonderful and i really salute you for that.
You calculated debts but forgot about Forex of each countries.
India has 400 to 500 Billion dollars and has 355 forex reserves so that makes
450-350= 100 billion dollars against the 2.3 trillion dollars Economy of India.
I will not go into calculating pakistan because it is wastage of time and don't worth it and also world knows that what the situation of Pakistan is.
But if we go by your logic then the most freaked up Countries are USA and china has debt in Trillions

Don't worry about us ewe actually have atleast something to offer to the world. Also by your logic Westerners are exploiting China also and whole world are getting exploited by each other, didn't it?
Don't worry we will become Superpower in the near future but if you want to live in ignorance then do carrty on with your dream it makes me feel good.:enjoy:
Also let me bring some Well educated person for you @ares , @Skull and Bones

Last edited:
It seems there was Chinese pressure again that hurt Pakistan. First, the Nawaz Sharif attended the innauguration of butcher of Gujarat even nearly everybody in Pakistan opposed it. Now the second time the Bombay event is being investigated but not Indian terrorism in occupied Kashmir.
When 60,000 of our own countrymen have been butchered by Taliban, it doesn't matter if Modi butchered a few in his own backyard. Modi butchered Indian citizens and that has no effect on Pakistan.

If there was any Chinese pressure, then it's good that mental retards in the establishment are being forced to reconcile with India. Chinese diplomacy is one of the best in the world unlike our emotional temper tantrums.

Right-wing bas-tards in Pakistan have no sympathy for their own dead countrymen but they shed rivers of tears over Rohingiya, Palestine and other Ummah bull crap issues.
--------------------------------------
If guys like Hamid Gul are having labor pains over this visit by Ganja, then Ganja must have definitely done something good for Pakistan.

As usual, people at PDF seem to be interested in passing of weakness of Pak as a nation onto to the civilian leadership. You think your military could have done better? :azn:

Pak has little leverage over anyone; nor does it has anything significant to offer that it cannot to be forced into via the Chinese. As such, your concerns will be overridden.

Pak was desperate to get into SCO, to India it mattered little. We entered given our conditions were met. Result, the joint statement with no mention of Kashmir and acceptance of evidence in 26/11. Not that we expect any delivery.

As for talks, no FS or MEA level ones, though I am sure Doval will enjoy ripping whoever is sent his way. :lol:

Anyway, if you guys think your PM has 'back-stabbed' your military and by extension your nation, when is the next coup planned? :pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom