What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

pakistan is central punjab..
problem is establishment know this..
they are afraid of mr sharif..
mr sharif knows this..
maryum knows this..

whats next wait for army turning into punjab police lol

well, look at languagae..jo nawaz ko vote nahi deyga wo punjabi nahi

doesnt matter where he is from..he acts like one and gets away AGAIN and again..

had this been bhutto, wali khan he would have been sentenced to death
Bahi Pakistan is our unity... and no one is afraid of this d*lla..

And army will never turn into Punjab Police mere bahi... they can try all they want..

And he will not get away from now on... Punjabis Put army over Nawazu thats a fact... I myself am from Mandi Bahauddin (central Punjab) so thats why I can say atleast next time he will not be winning from here..

Sentencing makes him a hero zaleel karo k*tte ko

mr sharif knows this..
maryum knows this..

doesnt matter where he is from..he acts like one and gets away AGAIN and again..

Oh, i see so your ethnic bigotry is pro Pakistan and others is anti Pakistan.

mr sharif knows this..
maryum knows this..

The hell are you talking about???

Central Punjab fully voted for bhagora suwar. They still continue to do sajda b infront of him. Yet the rest of Pakistan voted for PTI, guess which party the PM belongs to.

CP can continue to worship the Sharifs. Their politics has ended in rest of Pakistan. For too long rest of Pakistan has been held hostage by choice of Central Punjab. Not any more. Can't wait for Seraiki sooba.

Lets be brutally honest, without establishment Imran Khan will not be PM. No denying PTI have its own votes but electable are slaves of establishment. To get rid of army involvement we need presidential form of government.

Actually I like the way Nawaz Sharif is hitting Top brass lol ... love this game-of-fame... i literally have no sympathy for Khan’s Govt. Why I like Nawajo mantra against the establishment? I know he is lying about everything but these guys literally helped and free this asshole everytime. Lets be fair, our establishment has spared every single corrupt criminal under the NRO, who later went abroad and bash our country’s top institutions. Perhaps our establishment loves humilation and insult. Bajwa and co made a deal with Nawaz Sharif to get votes for his extension in exchange for Maryam. These guys are directly responsible of our corrupt elite leadership. In 90’s, NS toppled Benazir’s govt twice with the help of establishment; Musharaf spared this convicted asshole; Kiyani helped him; Raheel Sharif did the same; forgave him and his daugter in Dawn Leaks.... Now bear the consequences...
Exactly my feelings

Knowing his past records and the treasons Nawaz Sheriff has committed, why was he allowed to let go for the second time?, can someone answer this question for me ?
General Bajwas extension
Lets be brutally honest, without establishment Imran Khan will not be PM. No denying PTI have its own votes but electable are slaves of establishment. To get rid of army involvement we need presidential form of government.
We have had presidential forms of govt before. Did they work out?

Gen bajwa was the one who pushed hard to let this snake go overseas .All happnd on saudis and americans pressure .
90 % of our generals and chiefs go and settle abroad after retirement .until and unless pkaistan wont make law that
" After retirement and during on service No military officer above rank of brigadier , No civil officer above grade 20 , No judges and No politician holding federal ministry and their immediate families SHOULD never be allowed to go or settled abroad atleast 10 years after their retirment "

Most of pakistan issues wld be solved . Trust if one day any pak gov wld try to implement such law you wld see all of the generals , judges and politician standing together against that law . They all are corrupt to core .
no need of such ridiculous law every human is free to live anywhere he she want

Oh, i see so your ethnic bigotry is pro Pakistan and others is anti Pakistan.

no, i am simply stating how politics works in …
its ethnic, denying it wont change anything..

what i was pointing out is historically have YOU EVER SEE ESTABLISHMENT BEING SO LENEINT TO ANY LEADER WHO IS NOT FROM CENTRAL PUNJAB?

we have examples of anti state politicians , you saw what happened to others. And you are seeing what's happening now, the same guy might very well become your PM again ...

noone denies nawaz sharif is a ladala..i am just trying to point out the "WHY"

it is because he belongs and represents central Punjab where the elite come from, this guy might not be punjabi to begin but he belongs to an area and has invested in that area..

we saw this trend throughout the 1990s, when nawaz would topple beneazir govt...

now that establishment (under bajwa might change) decided not to to listen to his every word, he is against it, and this might change again

the amount of damage we have seen due to unconditional love of central Punjab people with PMLN will inevitably be the end of Pakistan

No shows his speech on Pakistani media but indian media highlights and give him time on their main steem media now he is going to be another altaf hussain. Why they lets these skunks to get out of country.. Nleague sud be ban from Pakistan simple is that and MqM aswell.

Will do anything for power, how shameful.

How money and power corrupts. He wants to keep the looted stash and want to gain power through any mean even he have to put his mother on the donkey for sale with blackened face, how low one can sink. Establishment fault he should not be out of the country in the first place and must have gone through the same medical treatment like any one else in the country. Special treatment got special kick on their teeth back. He signed NRO with Musharraf and forced himself back in the country with every tricks he could muster and embarrass Saudi's in the process. He is so sick but willing to take the risk of stressing himself to give a long speech to gain power shame i can't get the same sickness lol. The speech was scripted by some Indian i was given the same pep talk against the army 2 years back on someone dinner table by an Indian and he was expecting me to say its all is true. In turn I told him he is the only man at the table full of clueless wisdom and he stinks one could have seen his face afterwards. 😊

No shows his speech on Pakistani media but indian media highlights and give him time on their main steem media now he is going to be another altaf hussain. Why they lets these skunks to get out of country.. Nleague sud be ban from Pakistan simple is that and MqM aswell.
i think you are wrong, he will not become altaf, is thinks he is indispensable because he hold support of pakistan heart central punajb, he thinks that establishment will bend in front of him like it did in 1990s ..

so far EVERYONE IN HIS PARTY BELIEVES THE SAME HENCE NOONE JUMPED SHIP

We are not slaves of your convicted absconder leader
Bhai i involuntarily get dragged into the silly politics of Pakistan on this forum. I have no intentions to waste my energies on futile debates, where our opinions dont matter. Nevertheless i respect your opinion, maybe if there are any signs of elections than only i may plunge into the SIASAT forum with full FURY and express my views. Till than all my brothers can enjoy the comical circus of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom