What's new

Navy's recce prowess gets boost with induction of 2 Poseidon 8I aircraft

And more recently neither did we complain to Russia or France... I guess it's only forte of being fourth largest airforce in the world. Shame.

We did not go around begging for loans or easy terms to buy equipment while it's a different story wrt Pakistan.

As their buyer, we will raise complaints. None of your business. Pakistan is free to raise complaint against India though.

Even now P8I is extensively used as a SIGINT asset against Pakistan.
It is a very effective asset - if we could use the P-3Cs for providing recon and surveillance in FATA due to its suite the P-8I is two generations ahead
Not saying that the Sea Sultan's ESM suite would be better, but there are some neat ITAR-free COTS options out there, including AESA-based.

We did not go around begging for loans or easy terms to buy equipment while it's a different story wrt Pakistan.

As their buyer, we will raise complaints. None of your business. Pakistan is free to raise complaint against India though.
Who cares - loan bullet or cash bullet. Kills an Indian it doesn’t differentiate either way.

This is where double engine flankers type fighter plane exclusively for Arabian sea operations can come up handy for PN/PAF just to keep these P8i as far as possible.

Back
Top Bottom