What's new

Navy set to reveal the secret Radar ship by end of this year

This ship is aimed at Pakistan's missiles... we \Pakistanis need to improve our navy.

Father loves son. For the past 10 years India has been the largest buyer of American weapons.

@waz @Slav Defence father loves son? Does the topic have ANYTHING to do with the US? How can I counter such "arguments" by a think tank (!) on a purely defence related thread without trading insults and digressing? Hence request you to delete that flamebait.

Requesting all Indians to not fall for the bait and destroy the thread. Mods need our help, as none is coming from title holders.

Last edited:
WOW. A great development I say. 2000+ km range steady tracking for almost all type of airborne targets including Ballistic missiles is something. How many of such ships are planned? I guess atleast two.

Should be three 1 spare ship during maintainence.

@MastanKhan Bhai Your thought of reaching Mumbai and bombing using J7HB or Su-35
@Basel brother your thoughts on the article

Indian Navy will soon have its own Satellite for monitoring ships in the Indian Ocean, and with P-8i, Indian own battle management software (refuses US battle management suite) and S-400, Carriers and Submarines IN is in driving seat.

Last edited:
Should be three 1 spare ship during maintainence.

@MastanKhan Bhai Your thought of reaching Mumbai and bombing using J7HB or Su-35
three is a big number but we need at least 7 one for each major naval base /dock like Kolkatta,Vizag, Chennai, Karwar, cochin,Manglore and Mumbai :coffee:

@waz @Slav Defence father loves son? How can I counter such "arguments" by a think tank (!) on a purely defence related thread without trading insults and digressing? Hence request you to delete that flamebait.

Requesting all Indians to not fall for the bait and destroy the thread. Mods need our help, as none is coming from title holders.
You are fast gaining the reputation of cry baby of the forum. :D

LoL.. we only became a largest buyer of US weapons last year.. and this year it'll be again the russians... You Pakistanis were the one of biggest buyers of American stuffs what does that tell you
It tells us we have a poor and weak foreign policy... America even refused to release F16's we had paid for. One day they will abandon us when they don't need us like they have done with every country including ex pahlavi Iran.

This ship is aimed at Pakistan's missiles... we \Pakistanis need to improve our navy.

Father loves son. For the past 10 years India has been the largest buyer of American weapons.

you are missing point... USA is seller to India... and at the same time USA giving weapons to Pakistan from past 6 decades.. like father protects his son...

you are missing point... USA is seller to India... and at the same time USA giving weapons to Pakistan from past 6 decades.. like father protects his son...
I don't see the relationship positively. US has refused to give us a nuke deal the like of which was provided to India. Pakistan responded to Siachen during Kargil. US didn't raise a voice on Siachen and made a hue and cry on Kargil. We might have won that war if US hadn't been so arrogant and against us.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ded3be9a-9c81-11e3-b535-00144feab7de.html#axzz3rpz15t3C

I don't see the relationship positively. US has refused to give us a nuke deal the like of which was provided to India. Pakistan responded to Siachen during Kargil. US didn't raise a voice on Siachen and made a hue and cry on Kargil. We might have won that war if US hadn't been so arrogant and against us.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ded3be9a-9c81-11e3-b535-00144feab7de.html#axzz3rpz15t3C

And what if India used the plan of Gen(R) VP Malik's plan, which was vetoed by the NSA Brajesh Mishra?

Excellent news. Very productive for missile defence. :cheers:

This Ship is aimed to protect the vast oceanic border of the India, Pakistan don't have a capable navy, so how can you make that its aimed against Pakistan. For Pakistani Subs, IN have to increase its ASR capabilities. I think its more aimed at the PLAN.

Father Loves Son -- Pls ellaborate it. Indian have buyed only transport aircraft, P8i, one Gun M777 and chopers like Apache and Chinook, That was the requirement which was desperately needed, and it fit the bills of the indian requirement, thats all. There was NO soft Loan, nor India choosed F-16 or F-18 and even rejected Aiegis and US BMD, so how come India is more tiltted toward U.S. Just compare with the FGFA, S-400 if finalized from Russia, and 189 Rafale deal from France, and from Israeli Deals of Barak, spyders and Radars.

Its the Pakistan who was the strategic partner of U.S, though you hate America, and many pakistani abuse US, but they want US fighterplanes, US Missile, US weapons.

You are fast gaining the reputation of cry baby of the forum. :D

Sorry sir, I like Your, but this time, you are wrong without any doubt.

INDO-US relation would always be the relation of Equality.

And what if India used the plan of Gen(R) VP Malik's plan, which was vetoed by the NSA Brajesh Mishra?

FFS please do not feed the think tank.

This has NOTHING to do with the US. He wants to make it so and destroy the thread and make it about his deep self pity. Can we ignore him pls. This is a defence forum, not a psychoanalyses forum.

yes pakistani coast guard need to improve .....with all those patrol fishing boats they donnot stand a chance

Father loves son. .

you might be talking about pakistan who is loved by saudi china and america like their son

Back
Top Bottom