What's new

Navy SEAL Who Claims Shot Osama Bin Laden Taunts Iran, Dares Iran To Attack A US Destroyer

Trump's whole family married into jewish elite class...But trump supporters think Jewish elites are opening the borders of White countries and are driving interracial pr0n and marriage propaganda...

A redneck and ordinary Trump supporter doesn't give a shit what Trump does or says. Trump can shoot someone in the middle of a square and his white supporters will be licking Trump's boots. Besides, most Trump supporters worship Zionists.

The handful you refer to are a minority. They are the absolute hardcore racists that hate anything semitic.

Dont know and dont care about Angel's but

Show me the proof? Or are you Another lying white man?
I have addressed this matter in this forum numerous times. Try reading Pakistan's own Abbottabad Commission Report.

Believing in falsehood is not a quality but jahalat. I am not complexed about skin color by the way.

lol, US warahips have abandoned the region and this hollywood actress wants Iran to attack them :-D

I have addressed this matter in this forum numerous times. Try reading Pakistan's own Abbottabad Commission Report.

Believing in falsehood is not a quality but jahalat. I am not complexed about skin color by the way.
No body then it's all bullshit. Proof is in the pudding as they say. Evidence must be made to prove a point. So please jog on. You are boring me with your crap

Not a sensible post .. People needs to try to deescalate things, not put fuel on already raging fire ..

with the bleeding out of 4chan into mainstream sites..these conspiracy theories are kind of open knowledge
I stand by what I said. You are confusing Trump supporters with the type of people you meet on stormfront.

Trump has other supporters too. Many Iranian-Americans in LA voted for him, just to name another group of his supporters. Not to mention that supporters of Israel support Trump too. Trump hasn't served any country more than Israel and Saudi Arabia until now.

Not a sensible post .. People needs to try to deescalate things, not put fuel on already raging fire ..

The funny thing about the Navy Seals is that they have been facing quite a bit of scrutiny here in the United States over their antics lately.

Former Navy Seals who go on to write books or become social media influencers (often acting like celebrities) are criticized for using their used to be Navy Seal status to propel their respective careers. It's shameful and makes them come off as condescending, or disingenuous.

I stand by what I said. You are confusing Trump supporters with the type of people you meet on stormfront.

Trump has other supporters too. Many Iranian-Americans in LA voted for him, just to name another group of his supporters. Not to mention that supporters of Israel support Trump too. Trump hasn't served any country more than Israel and Saudi Arabia until now.

Iranians here in the West are just a mixed bag, it's hard to put a definitive label on them since you'll get Iranians from different perspectives giving their opinions about a country they no longer live in which kind of makes their position untenable.

He made that post as an American, not as a white identitarian...Patriots of America can be white,black,brown Pakistani etc..it doesnot matter...America doesnot stand for racial nationalism constitutionally

Couldn't care less. But it's the White americans who are responsible for america being a superpower and it's ability to harm Brown Muslim nations. There is a reason why White Anglo Saxon Protestants have ruled the world and blacks, Latinos, indians etc havn't. Once White Americans have been neutralised due to demographics or other reasons, the threat to us Brown Muslims will be diminished.

Couldn't care less. But it's the White americans who are responsible for america being a superpower and it's ability to harm Brown Muslim nations. There is a reason why White Anglo Saxon Protestants have ruled the world and blacks, Latinos, indians etc havn't. Once White Americans have been neutralised due to demographics or other reasons, the threat to us Brown Muslims will be diminished.

better would be to make them muslims rather than erase them out of existence so interracial marriage..Chechens and Bosnians are blonde whites and still muslims...they aren't a threat to brown muslims..

This man is the guy who put us 220 million Pakistanis is our place.
He made 200 + plus million heads in shame.
He came to Nuclear power Islamic Republic and did what he wanted.
And we couldn't do jacksh!t.
This 1 man showed our entire military their worth.
If he isn't brave then what does it make us?
More importantly what does it make a loser like you?

So a stage act with the PA to kill Bin Laden's double makes you brave?..............:lol:

Iranians here in the West are just a mixed bag, it's hard to put a definitive label on them since you'll get Iranians from different perspectives giving their opinions about a country they no longer live in which kind of makes their position untenable.
I was talking about Iranians living in Los Angeles. One of the few places in California that voted red, and usually vote red, is Beverly Hills which is the residence of many Iranian-Americans.

better would be to make them muslims rather than erase them out of existence so interracial marriage..Chechens and Bosnians are blonde whites and still muslims...they aren't a threat to brown muslims..

No thank you. I am not attracted to white, black or latino women. There are plenty of beautiful Pakistani and Brown Muslim women out there. Don't need to look outside my race. Race-mixing makes me feel physically sick.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom