What's new

Navy SEAL that killed Bin Laden says corpse photos are fake

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

osama-bin-laden_2210482b.jpg

The Navy SEAL who is said to have killed Osama bin Laden claims images showing the corpse of the Al-Qaeda chief are fake and that the real ones should be made public.

Robert O’Neill made the claim in an interview with the newspaper El Mundo about his role in the tracking down of the world’s most-wanted man in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 11, 2011.

As he was promoting the Spanish-language version of his book, titled The Operator, he said that after he shot bin Laden, the Islamist leader’s head was split in two and that the images of his corpse that were released were not genuine.

“It's something that I don't mention in my book, and I would like to say something. I think someone in Washington should start posting some of the photos we took in Abbottabad. There were at least 20, taken with Pentax cameras,” he told the newspaper.

http://www.newsweek.com/navy-seal-wh...-corpse-848845

osama-bin-laden_2210482b.jpg

The Navy SEAL who is said to have killed Osama bin Laden claims images showing the corpse of the Al-Qaeda chief are fake and that the real ones should be made public.

Robert O’Neill made the claim in an interview with the newspaper El Mundo about his role in the tracking down of the world’s most-wanted man in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 11, 2011.

As he was promoting the Spanish-language version of his book, titled The Operator, he said that after he shot bin Laden, the Islamist leader’s head was split in two and that the images of his corpse that were released were not genuine.

“It's something that I don't mention in my book, and I would like to say something. I think someone in Washington should start posting some of the photos we took in Abbottabad. There were at least 20, taken with Pentax cameras,” he told the newspaper.

http://www.newsweek.com/navy-seal-wh...-corpse-848845
The article is stupid.

The article shouldn't call Osama Bin Laden an Islamist. The article should call Osama bin Laden a terrorist if he did 9/11.

The article is stupid.

The article shouldn't call Osama Bin Laden an Islamist. The article should call Osama bin Laden a terrorist if he did 9/11.

You know what Obama said after the operation? Releasing the pictures would damage their standing in the Islamic world. Why hide the truth when you claim to be truthful? Surely, you got something to hide when you feel that something was inappropriate and wrong.

How did he kill someone who died in 2005?

So who was living in your military's cantonment in Abbotabad? What really happened that day when Americans flew into your military base?

Even your military doesn't claim any different. It's a fact - Osama bin ladduji was staying in your military base with his wives and spawns.

The article is stupid.

The FBI didn't issue an arrest warrant for him because they said they didn't have enough proof.

If they didn't release them then, the certainly won't release them now. The issue is the worry that they will trigger a large anti-American sentiment that would make matters worst than they already are. So it'll never happen.

Mmmm...how does a 5.56mm split a head in two? Unless he's referring to a separate procedure?

These cowards don't have the guts to release the real pictures.
so by calling us cowards, you tell us he is your hero!

never... we will not give you the pleasure of his pictures with a bullet to his head(lol) to weep over.

BTW even the US govt has said those pics are fake.

Meanwhile- Pakistan, Al Queda, OBL's family staying at Abbottabad with him and America said he was killed in your country at the raid.

The article is stupid.

May be he did not do 9/11. 9/11 was the first false flag operation of modern times. It was an excuse to bomb the world and enter Middles East. The evidence of alst 17 years points to the intent.

Most recent false flag operation is poisoning of ex Russian spy in Britain, a spent cartridge for Russia. What would have Russia got from poisoning an agent it exchanged? Russia was charged with the act before even investigations were completed.

so by calling us cowards, you tell us he is your hero!

never... we will not give you the pleasure of his pictures with a bullet to his head(lol) to weep over.

BTW even the US govt has said those pics are fake.

Meanwhile- Pakistan, Al Queda, OBL's family staying at Abbottabad with him and America said he was killed in your country at the raid.
No Pakistani is claiming Osama bin Laden is a hero of anyone, you dolt.

Back
Top Bottom