What's new

Navy Sails Into Barrage of Bombs in Dramatic Night Rescue of Indians in Yemen

Sign of typical troll, complain when Pakistani government doesn't give a hoot about its stranded citizens, and mock Indian governments calculated risks and efforts to save its own citizens.

And Why would I suck up to Nawaz Sharif or any other pakistani for that matter :woot:

You're a mockery though with all your heroics and heroism, admit it. You think you made it, don't you? LMAO

Oh, you would praise a donkeys a$$ if it suited your narrative. We know how Indians operate. LMAO

should you wouldn't be not concern about own citizen

Huh? Another Indian paratha? LMAO Whatever keeps you happy.

and Modi was seeking help from KSA on evacuating indians from yemen......

you should see news what indian gov is doing

Yep, everything went as smooth as a baby's bottom. LMAO

We already know that you moron. Go and read my post in the concerned topic. You'll be surprised to find my views regarding the current Pak government.

Weren't you sucking up to Nawaz Sharif earlier? What happened? Suddenly changed your mind?
nobody is interested in corrupt noora

You're a mockery though with all your heroics and heroism, admit it. You think you made it, don't you? LMAO

Oh, you would praise a donkeys a$$ if it suited your narrative. We know how Indians operate. LMAO

Uh what? I know you are frustrated, given the woeful performance of your government compared to ours. Not your fault. But try not to lose your mental balance :(

By: Express News Service | Updated: April 1, 2015 3:28 pm
Nearly 349 Indian nationals were rescued on Tuesday by the Indian Navy from the strife-torn Yemen’s Aden city. INS Sumitra took the people to the neighbouring territory of Djibouti, which lies across the Red Sea.

The evacuation process was initiated after India got approval on Tuesday to dock its ship at the Aden harbour. Meanwhile, Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Wednesday urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to speed up the evacuation of Indians stranded in the conflict zone of Yemen.

Yemen crisis: Around 349 Indians evacuated by Indian Navy from strife-torn Aden city | The Indian Express

------------------
2 diff news sources, 2 diff style of reporting ..... :)

so does how pakistan operate?
Huh? Another Indian paratha? LMAO
yeah who cares about pakistanis

Last edited:
you should see news what indian gov is doing
Well Done to them, its their responsibility to evacuate citizens,
And wht does it prove ?
KSA isn't your backyard.DO not even try to bring that Ummah thing,it has already been the laughing stock over the world...
I don't believe int his Ummah thing, so plz spare me & don't wet ur diapers in excitement.....

LMAO I'm just amused by the heroic rhetoric of your media. It's like a bad Bollywood script...

Are you saying there is no war waging in Aden right now? There are no bombs going off?

And stop saying LMAO in every sentence, unless you are suffering from tourette or something, in which case you may continue.

By: Express News Service | Updated: April 1, 2015 3:28 pm
Nearly 349 Indian nationals were rescued dramatically on Tuesday by the dramatic efforts of Indian Navy from the strife-torn Yemen’s Aden city. INS Sumitra in a bollywood style dramitacally took the people to the neighbouring territory of Djibouti, which lies across the Red Sea.

The dramatic evacuation process was initiated after India got a dramatic approval on Tuesday to dock its ship at the Aden harbour. Meanwhile, Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Wednesday urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to speed up the dramatic evacuation of Indians stranded in the conflict zone of Yemen.

Yemen crisis: Around 349 Indians evacuated by Indian Navy from strife-torn Aden city | The Indian Express

------------------
2 diff news sources, 2 diff style of reporting ..... :)

Now looks better :D

The Indian Navy sailed into a barrage of bombs in the dead of the night on Tuesday to evacuate nearly 350 Indians from war-torn Yemen after days of Saudi-led air strikes against Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.

yemen-evacuation-apr1-ins-sumitra_650x400_41427857591.jpg

8.-ins-sumitra-at-aden-port.jpg

1.-people-on-the-jetty-prior-embarkation.jpg

6.-checking-documents-prior-embarkation-at-aden-port.jpg

4.-registration-in-progress.jpg

2.-registration-in-porogress.jpg

3.-on-the-helo-deck-of-sumitra.jpg

7.-on-board-ins-sumitra.jpg

10 developments in this story:
  1. Amid bombing and fighting all around the port city of Aden, the rescue took place in total darkness, so much that "one hand had to feel for another" said sources.
  2. The evacuees, including 101 women and 28 children, are being taken to the town of Djibouti - across the Red Sea on the horn of Africa - where the Indian Air Force's C-17s are waiting to fly them home.
  3. The navy has released images of the rescued Indians on the helicopter deck of its ship INS Sumitra at the port city of Aden in Yemen.
  4. There are around 4,000 Indians in Yemen. Nearly 750 have been rescued in the middle of Saudi air strikes aimed at forcing Houthi rebels to hand power back to President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi.
  5. 400 were rescued on Monday with the help of a local craft as India waited for clearance to dock its ships in Aden. Soon after it got clearance, the INS Sumitra, which had been waiting outside the Aden harbor, sailed in.
  6. Minister of State for External Affairs VK Singh is in Djibouti to oversee the evacuation efforts. Five diplomats are also stationed there to help.
  7. The evacuation, code named 'Operation Rahat', involves naval and air force craft, two passenger liners - Kavaratti and Coral - and two Air India aircraft.
  8. The planes are waiting at Oman's Muscat, in absence of clearance to fly to Yemeni capital Sana'a.
  9. On Monday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to the Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. The Saudi king assured him of full assistance in the safe evacuation of the stranded Indians.
  10. Many countries, including Pakistan and China, have rushed their officials, aircraft and ships to evacuate their nationals.
Story First Published: April 01, 2015 09:16 IST

Navy Sails Into Barrage of Bombs in Dramatic Night Rescue of Indians in Yemen

LMAO I'm just amused by the heroic rhetoric of your media. It's like a bad Bollywood script...
does that make IN less heroic then your coast guard with LOLywood script
Well Done to them, its their responsibility to evacuate citizens,

I don't believe int his Ummah thing, so plz spare me & don't wet ur panties in excitement.....
then don't make baseless statement

what baseless statement are we talking about????
if ur referring to seeking help from other countries... than here u go
PM Modi seeks Saudi help to rescue Indians from Yemen - Yahoo News
PM Modi seeks help from Saudi Arabia for evacuation of Indians from Yemen | Zee News
your rhetoric was that IN is not doing any thing ..........rather we went to others for rescue in order to hide yours noora govs incompetency
and Modi was seeking help from KSA/China on evacuating indians from yemen......

Back
Top Bottom