What's new

Navy Sails Into Barrage of Bombs in Dramatic Night Rescue of Indians in Yemen

your rhetoric was that IN is not doing any thing ..........rather we went to others for rescue in order to hide yours noora govs incompetency
Nope you totally misunderstood my statement..... what i meant to say was that few days back Modi requested KSA/China for help to evacuate indians... i neva said indian gov is not doing any thing.......

Nope you totally misunderstood my statement..... what i meant to say was that few days back Modi requested KSA/China for help to evacuate indians... i neva said indian gov is not doing any thing.......
so what does this mean
and Modi was seeking help from KSA/China on evacuating indians from yemen......
the addition of and is of what care to explain? eager to know

Asking Help for there citizen is better , than running away ....

Pakistani ambassador heads home, leaving hundreds stranded in Yemen

Poor Pakistanis in Yemen, we should have helped the Pakistani government and brought them back while our ships were already there.

agree on Ambassador part, that he should have stayed back, but Pakistan is coordinating a successful evacuation of its people... now i am happy the citizens of other countries are also being evacuated...
Another PIA flight to bring stranded Pakistanis from Yemen - The Express Tribune

MoS Gen Singh is there to co-ordinate the rescue effort. Lets get our guys out of there safely and quickly.

AND was it a coordinated mission???
does it look like coordinated mission? gov said other country to help to recover the indian people if they able in case IN not able to

but that is not question here what is important is your rhetoric

and Modi was seeking help from KSA/China on evacuating indians from yemen......
two words "and" & "Modi"

first to say in continuation to Bollywood drama script and second one to show modi in lame light ........isn't it ?
LMAO I'm just amused by the heroic rhetoric of your media. It's like a bad Bollywood script...

It went something like this:

badassgis8.gif

not like these :in LOLywood style scripted drama
pakistans envoy runway in wet pant leaving behind stranded pakistanis in war torn yemen

does it look like coordinated mission? gov said other country to help to recover the indian people if they able in case IN not able to

but that is not question here what is important is your rhetoric

two words "and" & "Modi"

first to say in continuation to Bollywood drama script and second one to show modi in lame light ........isn't it ?

not like these :in LOLywood style scripted drama
pakistans envoy runway in wet pant leaving behind stranded pakistanis in war torn yemen
you my friend can take my statement in any context, i'm not bothered and will not indulge in this useless discussion FURTHER

Yes unlike your coward officials, who sodded off back to Pakistan leaving the Pakistanis stranded and helpless/

Is this the same Navy who refuse to get Indian out of Pirates custody and Pakistanis had to do it...hmm cant be, it must be an all new Navy

Is this the same Navy who refuse to get Indian out of Pirates custody and Pakistanis had to do it...hmm cant be, it must be an all new Navy
Yup like yours, who want to sabotage a rescue mission, and want to convert it into a suicide mission?

Atleast IN is so much respectful, that they didnt moved the turret against your boys, even under threat.

he implying your bureaucrats.....................not navy

your own envoy ran off from yemen .....its a fact

It is sad to see the way some of us behaved in this thread..... come on guys this is a rescue mission..... Appreciate the efforts taken by the govt to bring its citizen from a conflict zone.......

Back
Top Bottom