What's new

Navy detains 26 Indian fishermen, 2 fishing boats

And do you think that Indians will care for the few poor own countrymen?

You are right!!! When this Indians even did not care about the mariners who was detained 2 years ago and killed recently by the Somali pirates. This so called super power even did not provide the money that the pirates demanded or tried to free him. This is unlikely they would even try to take back this dalit fisher mans.

Bangladesh Detains 72 Indian Fishermen
DHAKA | NOV 06, 2012

Bangladesh Detains 72 Indian Fishermen | news.outlookindia.com

Bangladesh navy has detained 72 Indian fishermen for allegedly fishing in its territorial waters near southwestern Sharankhola coastlines, officials said today.

Three boats were also seized, they said.

"All the 72 (Indian) fishermen were immediately handed over to the police for subsequent legal actions for intruding Bangladesh waters," a top Bangladesh navy official told PTI.

Officer-in-charge of Sharankhola police station Abul Kalam said they all hailed from South 24 Parganas District of West Bengal and a process was underway to expose the detained fishermen to justice.

Oh my God! It is 72 Indians!! It seems an entire hungry Indian village has embarked on a stealing mission of our precious Hilsha. Can some check out if these hungry Indians were economic refugee trying to get shelter in Bangladesh taking advantage of no fencing along the sea border?

Two illegal Indian (One Tamil speaker and another Hindi speaker) were arrested in Bandarban for roaming suspiciously by BGB.

বান্দরবানে ২ বিদেশী আটক
মঙ্গলবার, ০৬ নভেম্বর ২০১২

Daily Manab Zamin | ?????????? ? ?????? ???

বান্দরবান প্রতিনিধি: বান্দরবান পার্বত্য জেলার থানচি উপজেলায় সোমবার রাতে তামিল ও হিন্দি ভাষাভাষী দুই বিদেশিকে আটক করেছে বিজিবি। আজ সকালে ১০ রাইফেলস ব্যাটালিয়নের পক্ষ থেকে বিষয়টি নিশ্চিত করা হয়েছে। ১০ বর্ডার গার্ড ব্যাটালিয়ান থানচি বিওপির সদস্যরা জেলার থানচি উপজেলার বাজারে সন্দেহজনকভাবে ঘোরাফেরা করার সময় এই দুই বিদেশিকে আটক করে। তাদের একজন হিন্দি ভাষায় ও অন্যজন তামিল ভাষায় কথা বলে। রাতেই তাদের থানচি থানায় হস্তান্তর করা হয়েছে।

These Indians are cetainly desparate economic migrants from India seeking jobs and shelters in BD. There already are more than one million Indian workers in BD, but this is the first time I hear somebody not from Indian NE.

India remains a poor country with more than a billion stomachs to fill. Indians regularly steal fishes from Sylhet Haors (small lakes), they come inside BD with BSF help and steal our paddies. It is good to see that our coastal guards and river police did not shoot the Indian fish thieves like BSF crooks do with our cattle smugglers even though they pay money to the Indians for the purchase of cattles.

These 40 Indian sea-thieves should be tried in a Court of Justice, put into jails and fed well same as our criminals are fed. They will get healthy within three months. The only problem I foresee, they may not want to go back to their land of permanent hunger and, instead, would like to remain even in our Jails.

immature kid , lol you are from richie rich country right...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...shi-fishermen-rescued-odisha.html#post3575819

Bangladesh may free 72 India fishermen
Nov 27, 2012

Bangladesh may free 72 India fishermen | Firstpost

Kolkata: Altogether 72 fishermen, who were held in Bangladesh for violation of the international water boundary, were likely to return on Wednesday, West Bengal Urban Development Minister Firhad Hakim said on Tuesday.

The matter has been settled through negotiation between the two countries and the intervention of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.

Representative image. Reuters
The fishermen were detained there for some time after they strayed into Bangladesh territory due to cyclonic weather.

The matter was heard by a local court there, Hakim said, adding that they were ultimately released.

“They are now ready for return to their homeland,” he added.

PTI

The fishermen were detained there for some time after they strayed into Bangladesh territory due to cyclonic weather.

As far as i know, no cyclonic warning has been put up in bangladesh during that week. Furthermore navy would not have allowed BNS tista(79 tn) to patrol if there was a cyclonic warning put up.

Man you Bangladeshis are pathetic. So much needless chest-thumping for an arrest, I swear we just need to move our Army, heck even our BSF to your border and you guys will wet your dhotis :rofl:

Man you Bangladeshis are pathetic. So much needless chest-thumping for an arrest, I swear we just need to move our Army, heck even our BSF to your border and you guys will wet your dhotis :rofl:

The chest thumping shown by bangladeshis here are reaction to the indian chest thumping when the same thing happens with bangladeshis caught in india.

The chest thumping shown by bangladeshis here are reaction to the indian chest thumping when the same thing happens with bangladeshis caught in india.

BSF shoots only when People cross the borders without permission ( mostly smugglers or unfortunate civilians trying to emulate smugglers ) but we never said - line up your 7 or 8 million BD illegals and shoot them, did we?

Some of you are advocating the execution of captured fishermen......let us see that.

I am sure those fishermen will return to India after necessary punishment. ( of course BD has the right to charge and jail them )

BSF shoots only when People cross the borders without permission ( mostly smugglers or unfortunate civilians trying to emulate smugglers ) but we never said - line up your 7 or 8 million BD illegals and shoot them, did we?

Some of you are advocating the execution of captured fishermen......let us see that.

I am sure those fishermen will return to India after necessary punishment. ( of course BD has the right to charge and jail them )

Nope shooting of bangladeshi illegals were not discussed here. But were discussed by indian members in other threads, albeit in a trolling manner. This reaction is tit for tat, also in a trolling manner

Bangladesh has the right to jail them, but since the chief minister of w.bengal stepped in i dont think they will be punished.

Nope shooting of bangladeshi illegals were not discussed here. But were discussed by indian members in other threads, albeit in a trolling manner. This reaction is tit for tat, also in a trolling manner

Bangladesh has the right to jail them, but since the chief minister of w.bengal stepped in i dont think they will be punished.

I think they should be punished...A big country like India needs huge resources....we dont want to be like Chinese fishermen with AK-47.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom