What's new

Naval LCA successfully completes First Flight!

"20 Mins of flight but yet some problems occurred"
This is the major problem that has ruin the whole Tejas program. Almost every new development or achievement for Tejas ends up with some problems or delays or If everything go well then it ends up over Military / GOI concerns for being less satisfactory.
If we exclude these factors then we might be able to see, at least a Sqn of Tejas flying with IAF.

Again NAVAL Tejas has disappointed me, I thought it might be taking off form RAMP runway that is built in India. But it is taking its first test flight today after two years. Man that's dead slow.
BTW why there is no complete take off video.

I dont know which problem you are talking about...... dying to see some problem huh...slow..disappointing... this that

how on earth you imagine that it did not take off form RAMP runway

Wait few hours ..you will see the complete video and will be a disappointment for you all

Looks lot cooler

LCA_NP1_watermarked_MG_8190-706650.jpg

rafale_2011_113gd-2373.jpg

I dont know which problem you are talking about...... dying to see some problem huh...slow..disappointing... this that

how on earth you imagine that it did not take off form RAMP runway

Wait few hours ..you will see the complete video and will be a disappointment for you all

Bold part of my last post was the words of the Newscaster in the VIDEO ....

BTW After this post of yours http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...tional-development-complex-2.html#post2874564, I was not really willing to reply a D**B guy like u here. But yet have to Clear myself for the "PROBLEM OCCURRED" thing.

Again NAVAL Tejas has disappointed me, I thought it might be taking off form RAMP runway that is built in India. But it is taking its first test flight today after two years.

No naval fighter takes 1st flight from deck ramp. Its against calibration. You can't start building 5th floor of building unless you build 4 below it. there is no short-cut in testing. Just like u can't have s3x on 1st night, some fourplay is necessary, unless u wanna take risk & start rough. ;)

No naval fighter takes 1st flight from deck ramp. Its against calibration. You can't start building 5th floor of building unless you build 4 below it. there is no short-cut in testing. Just like u can't have s3x on 1st night, some fourplay is necessary, unless u wanna take risk & start rough. ;)

Since i ve not been reading much about LCA now days ... when i see a Ramp in other thread of LCA, which i thought was made for LCA flight test and this flight test is going to be done on that. Plus thanks to my Ignorance that i thought LCA NAVAL was flying already.

Looks like a baby F-16 in these photos...

India is producing all babies...baby boomer (Arihant), baby Aircraft carrier (IAC), baby ICBM ( Agni V), baby Apache (LCH)

:yahoo::yahoo:

Well I suppose "baby" is apt as you have to learn to crawl/walk (build industrial complex and know-how) before you can run (devlop more complex systems) all this indigenous R&D is going to pay untold dividends in the future ala AMCA, IAC-2 (65,000+ tonnes) etc

+ there is no way the first flight should have used the SBTF ramp, you have to cover basics before you start doing such demanding tasks, no naval plane's devlopment has ever launched stright into carrier-simulated take-offs, that is ridiculous!!!

This is the major problem that has ruin the whole Tejas program. Almost every new development or achievement for Tejas ends up with some problems or delays or If everything go well then it ends up over Military / GOI concerns for being less satisfactory.
If we exclude these factors then we might be able to see, at least a Sqn of Tejas flying with IAF.

Again NAVAL Tejas has disappointed me, I thought it might be taking off form RAMP runway that is built in India. But it is taking its first test flight today after two years. Man that's dead slow.

First of All Gentleman. The Ramp which you are talking about is being built or built in INS Hansa which is in Goa not in bangalore where this fighter is made, the Aircraft would certainly be going there after it has achieved clearance from the HAL and besides the DGCA permitted it to fly for just 20 mins. There is no problem which has occurred if you could listen to the Anchor, she says that it fly's even though some issues have not been sorted out like the weight of the under carriage. Besides India is new to this field and to develop each and every technology here in India indeed consumed time.

We are not investing in Tejas but our future.

Use your intelligence sometimes. Read the post again and again, try to understand.

Back
Top Bottom