What's new

Naval guards: India moves to downgrade diplomatic ties with Italy

Some said these 2 Italians are murderers. They were not even tried, much less convicted. Compare them to the 200 Indian prisons in Italy is just ignorant.

Some said these 2 Italians are murderers. They were not even tried, much less convicted. Compare them to the 200 Indian prisons in Italy is just ignorant.

How wrong you are!

They admitted that, by saying they thought they (fishermen) were sea Pirates....
The question here is that of Jurisdiction.
So yes, they have blood on their hands.
And they are not denying it.
hence murderer they are!

Shooting and killing is not necessary a murderer. If it is the case, all soldiers who have seen combats are murderers.

Wow how a civilized country had NOT kept its word... If they are so concerned that it should be handled in International court then they should have fought with India and exerted diplomatic pressure.... and got them back with some courage!

The 2 guards were posing themselves as James Bond for Indian news channels and this is NOT how civilized countries should behave!

Shooting and killing is not necessary a murderer. If it is the case, all soldiers who have seen combats are murderers.

There was no war or battle between the two....
It was no combat either....
Homicide it is - a killing of one human being by another.
And agreed upon issue by the perpetrator...

These fishermen were mistaken as pirates. The marines made a mistake while on duty. That doesn't make them murderers. PLus like I say, even if they have confessed to the killing, according to the Indian justice system, they have not gone thru the judicial process, they cannot be called murderers.

These fishermen were mistaken as pirates. The marines made a mistake while on duty. That doesn't make them murderers. PLus like I say, even if they have confessed to the killing, according to the Indian justice system, they have not gone thru the judicial process, they cannot be called murderers.

1. Yes, they arent murderers as long as they arent convicted.
2. Do you know the exact circumstances of the shooting that you can call it a mistake ?
Killing Indian citizens in our waters cannot be called a mistake.

1. Yes, they arent murderers as long as they arent convicted.
2. Do you know the exact circumstances of the shooting that you can call it a mistake ?
Killing Indian citizens in our waters cannot be called a mistake.

Koovie, That is what the Indians and the Italians disagree on, what was the location of the incident. The Indians said it was in the Indian water, the Italians said it was in international water. This has to be sorted out.

If indeed it happened in the Indian water, the marines are still not murderers. There is no indication that these two had the notion to kill the fishermen when the Italians got up that morning.

Koovie, That is what the Indians and the Italians disagree on, what was the location of the incident. The Indians said it was in the Indian water, the Italians said it was in international water. This has to be sorted out.

If indeed it happened in the Indian water, the marines are still not murderers. There is no indication that these two had the notion to kill the fishermen when the Italians got up that morning.
No but they fired at the fishermen with full knowledge of the consequences of their actions, without trying to ascertain, weather infact these were pirates or not!!
And on top of it after giving word to the ministry of external affairs, the Italians betrayed us and the Marines are still not back!!

I am not arguing whether the Italians bailed out of your country is right or wrong. I don't take any position on this matter.

As to the incident, there are 2 sides to the story. The Italians claimed the marines had given ample warnings, they even fired warning shots I believe, but the fishermen ignored them. Again I take no position who was telling the truth. This alos need to be sorted out thru the judicial process.

Indian has a healthy justice system, the citizens have to fully support this system, believe in it. Otherwise you are just a bunch of savages.

If they are Murders then why people in Italy are treating them like War Heroes ?? They are Free people in Italy , once India agrees to their position , i bet all i have that Italian court will wind up the whole case in few months and Marines will be given token punishment (Few months ) and then they are free to go , is this justice for a murder ??

It's time for NATO to strike the enemy!

nato6-300x225.jpg

Isn't it a bit premature for NATO to go to war with China? I thought you guys were trying to work things out.

No but they fired at the fishermen with full knowledge of the consequences of their actions, without trying to ascertain, weather infact these were pirates or not!!
And on top of it after giving word to the ministry of external affairs, the Italians betrayed us and the Marines are still not back!!

He meant that the whole point is where it happened. If it had happened outside our waters, then it would have been legitimate to trial them in Italy, since they were on an Italian ship.

Isn't it a bit premature for NATO to go to war with China? I thought you guys were trying to work things out.

>You are new to PDF... so here is the rule: Ignore Hongwu. He just trolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom