What's new

NATO wants India as a Partner?

Those who are talking about India in Russia camp or thinking that India will move to USA camp are Either unaware about History, or purposefully trolling...

I will suggest them to understand the concept of NAM.. India never was and never will join any camp..

India and NATO should buddy up in my opinion. They share very similar interests in the Afgh-Pak region; then it'll also be easier to take down Pakistan for India aswell :rolleyes:

What for ? Then have to live with drones? Thanks but no thanks.

What for ? Then have to live with drones? Thanks but no thanks.

Drones to get rid of whom in India? our forces are already doing a good job of that. Any assistance will be appreciated - though I doubt they will interfere.

The US were keen to get into the NE with their planned embassy in Tripura - but that was to further their plans on the Silk Route.

India will never accept membership of NATO for very simple reason, it wants to mentain independence policy, if India join NATO it will become under the US control like all of NATO countries, indians will not make this stupid mistake.

How ever partnership is totally different from membership, India is rising country and now theoretically is stronger than all NATO countries except the US, so NATO definetly want india to be on their side, there is no alliance between india and russia, it is just military business indians buy russian weapons, in some cases they pay for the development of some of the russian weapons, in return for sharing some military technologies with india, but politicaly & militarily they are not really allies, as each of them perusing a different policy and different goals.

India and Russia are always there for one another - thats the beauty of the relation. no treaty but forever for each other

India and Russia are always there for one another - thats the beauty of the relation. no treaty but forever for each other

not really, India does not have the same interests with Russia, India never stood by russia regarding any thing,, actually india is now partnering with NATO, which expanding in eastern europe regardless of russia protesting about it, if india was in russia\\\'s side they wouldn\\\'t welcome NATO, today india is more on the US side than Russia\\\'s side, nothing wrong with that India is just looking after its interests, which is a good thing for indians.

Breaking alliance with Putin's Russia will not be taken as a positive action by Russia and it will make Russia fully committed to China. If India want it, go ahead!

We have a trusted friend and cold war ally in Russia, But our policy is based on NAM principles, India will work to strengthen NAM.

Regarding US and NATO India already made it clear that India will work with them where the strategic interests of US,NATO and India converge.

I hope India joins NATO. Pakistan will complete it's Iran, China and Russia block for sure!

Same old pakistani i.e anti - India :cheesy:

I wont say that india ever had fully independent policy .It did tend to inclined to poles like in cold war it was USSR and now its USA.

As for not fighting war ...you are wrong again.India has been fighting continuous war for almost 3 decades now.

India's foreign policy is independent based on its domestic interests and it may have sided with US or USSR in the past, when the interests converge that does not mean India's policy is not independent.

they sure wish they could milk you forever with that carrier rebuild....:lol:

What NATO and USA want from india in disguise of partnership is British India Army type mercenary army which will work under the command of white officer from NATO country and low-level soldiers will be Indians.

Agreed, that was a good observation, especially after looking the state of affair's of your country I dont like NATO being here.

Leave foreign military base, leave mercenary army, my country being bombed by NATO drones to $hit, oh dear i dont want my country to be a qucked up puppet.

531042_423925374339367_432157461_n.jpg

Well if Russia does join NATO, then that would mean it will loose support for the muslim nations it currently sides with. This 'caucasion alliance' would mean a whole lot, who knows possibly preparation for another crusades. If that is the way it goes, then the Muslim alliance would instantly spread from Turkey to South Central Asia, Middle East, and North Africa. ;)

You guys first need to sort out the Shia-Sunni , Persian-Arab ,Kurdish-Turk and many other battles going on there in the middle east .

India can't join Nato but yes we should partner with them wherever our interests align like Afghanistan and terrorism in general .

Back
Top Bottom