What's new

NATO Summit: Pakistan Offers No Quarter

I think that is incorrect: the Pakistani position seems to demand a stop ALL drone strikes. There has been no official mention, to my knowledge, of any bilateral co-operation that would permit drone strikes either, unless you wish to present a source.

Back to topic is it not brilliant Pakistani diplomacy at its finest. Standing up for Pakistan?

Back to topic is it not brilliant Pakistani diplomacy at its finest. Standing up for Pakistan?

I will gladly recognize Pakistani diplomacy's brilliance when a deal is signed and delivers tangible benefits to Pakistan. Gladly.

Zardari did? F------ unnexpected :woot:
But it's all too fishy...wonder what's going on in his mind.

It might all be just a stunt to secure his comeback next elections...I don't know, I hate to be a pessimistic myself, but it's Zardari we're talking about...

i heard that so called from Pakistani think tank tht the trucks are full of artillery or war machines, if it opens tht cn be used against Pakistan and they are planning some thing big.

any Pakistani member put some light on it

Ah so I do not proof read big deal-

As far as your predictions that routes will reopen in 30 days I suggest that you stop being a mouthpiece for American propaganda against Pakistan.
Clearly any deal will have to be in Pakistan's interest and terms.

Aryan, this is what happens when people shoot it from the hip and end up with a FOOT IN THE MOUTH.

Also, seems like every Nation has its own version of SALMAN RUSHDIE ( someone who appologizes for the enemy and turns on his own people). Vcheng is our version of SALMAN RUSHDIE.

I will gladly recognize Pakistani diplomacy's brilliance when a deal is signed and delivers tangible benefits to Pakistan. Gladly.

But in the mean time you will say Americans were more canny as you said in an earlier post even though they have nothing to show for their we dont need routes we need routes rubbish

Zardari left a zero, came back a hero.

Pleas Asim do not give credit where it is not due Zardari will always be a Zero. If he had a choice he would have sold us out

Just as I thought, the demand is to stop the drone attacks, NOT "joint attacks" as you have said elsewhere.
The demand has always been for an end to 'Unilateral US Drone Strikes', with Pakistan favoring Pakistan operated drone strikes, but willing to compromise and also consider joint US-Pakistan operated drone strikes.

This has been pointed out several times in the time you have been on this forum, so why you appear to be surprised by it is beyond me.
A rate of $1500 per truck would be a huge jump and speaks well of Pakistan's negotiating power; that is good for Pakistan's economic situation, if not matched by cuts elsewhere.
.. as well as an apology for the murder of 24 Pakistani troops and an agreement on and end to any future unilateral US drone strikes and military operations in Pakistan.

Aryan, this is what happens when people shoot it from the hip and end up with a FOOT IN THE MOUTH.

Also, seems like every Nation has its own version of SALMAN RUSHDIE ( someone who appologizes for the enemy and turns on his own people). Vcheng is our version of SALMAN RUSHDIE.

Just let it go man. More like an honorary WASP, but he brings good counter arguments. Well, sometimes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom