What's new

NATO must deal with, not ignore Turkish problem: French official

Lol nice try, meanwhile Russia is establishing itself on NATO's eastern and southern flanks.

You think Russians like Muslim?
Lol Russians are the biggest Muslim butcherers out there kiddo. :lol:

This is what Russians write on the wall of Mosque in Libya:

22014372_0.jpg

22014372_2.jpg
I dont buy it. These propaganda Machine are suggresting that Iran is killings Sunni masses of Syria while ignoring the fact that SAA is Sunni by 70% and that SAA being a Sunni dominated Army is Iranian ally. Its not So hard to demonize Orthodox Christian with those useless images.

Yes-yse, it is Russia expanding its military block to Russian borders in last 30 years, not USA to Russia's. Oh, and it is Russia destroying America's allies with coup's and wars.
Russian mistake is Building their country in neghbirhood of US military bases.

Besides, NATO bullshits always cracks me up.

Yes-yes, it is Russia expanding its military block to US borders in last 30 years, not USA to Russia's. Oh, and it is Russia destroying America's allies with coup's and wars.
Not to US Borders but to Europes, Russia clearly has an expanditory policy with Putin.

I dont buy it. These propaganda Machine are suggresting that Iran is killings Sunni masses of Syria while ignoring the fact that SAA is Sunni by 70% and that SAA being a Sunni dominated Army is Iranian ally. Its not So hard to demonize Orthodox Christian with those useless images.
You believe in whatever suits you better anyways, makes it easier to claim the moral high ground i guess.

Not to US Borders but to Europes, Russia clearly has an expanditory policy with Putin.
How it is? From "not a single step East to Germany" to NATO in former Soviet republics 50 km near St.-Petersburg? I am not even mentioning former Eastern block. May be you did not see maps in 1989 but for me NATO is pushing Russia to the corner. Thanks God US empire is collapsing and all this NATO-thing will break next day after US.

How it is? From "not a single step East to Germany" to NATO in former Soviet republics 50 km near St.-Petersburg?
The key point is the word Soviet not Russian, all those eastern European states are independent non Russian nations and still have fresh memory of Russian rule, if they think they need NATO protection against Russian agression then they are free to join any alliance they want its non of your business.

Recent Russian politics in Ukraine and Georgia only show how real their fears are you cant blame them for acting for the defence of their nation.
Maybe they would have not joined NATO if you were nice neighbors, how about that?

The key point is the word Soviet not Russian, all those eastern European states are independent non Russian nations and still have fresh memory of Russian rule, if they think they need NATO protection against Russian agression then they are free to join any alliance they want its non of your business.

Recent Russian politics in Ukraine and Georgia only show how real their fears are you cant blame them for acting for the defence of their nation.
Maybe they would have not joined NATO if you were nice neighbors, how about that?
Yes-yes "independent" nations. You can not be independent if you are in US military alliance, because Americans make decisions.
What about expanding NATO before Putin came to power? Russia surely was not a threat. But US, gready barbarians, keep expanding.
All "memory" about "Russian" rule is mostly from US propaganda. Elder people will tell you life was not so bad - in many aspects better than under US boots.

Yes-yes "independent" nations. You can not be independent if you are in US alliance.
What about expanding NATO before Putin came to power? Russia surely was not a threat. But US, gready barbarians, keep expanding.
''You can not be independent if you are in US alliance.'' That sentence alone kills any will to continue this conversation.
You are more likely to loose your independence just by being Russias neighbor...
Any state east of Germany only joined NATO because of Soviets and Russia to begin with, your own fault for being the agressors.

France cant handle turkey and france knows it. That's why they are begging NATO.

''You can not be independent if you are in US alliance.'' That sentence alone kills any will to continue this conversation.
You are more likely to loose your independence just by being Russias neighbor...
Any state east of Germany only joined NATO because of Soviets and Russia to begin with, your own fault for being the agressors.
Mark my words. After a few years after US and NATO collapse politicians and historians in this countries will call membership in NATO as occupation and will ask forgiveness for taking part in NATO illegal wars and destroying the whole states.
Americans lied to us about non-expanding policy. All US words means lesser than air.
Good to see all those "independent" nations are allies of never-agressors US, Britain, Germany and so on - best company if you are looking for peaceful and neutral life.

Mark my words. After a few years after US and NATO collapse politicians and historians in this countries will call membership in NATO as occupation and will ask forgiveness for taking part in NATO illegal wars and destroying the whole states.
Americans lied to us about non-expanding policy. All US words means lesser than air.
Good to see all those "independent" nations are allies of never-agressors US, Britain, Germany and so on - best company if you are looking for peaceful and neutral life.
Ok marked, tell me when that happens.

Someone should advice this pathetic guy to visit crying wall again.
israil-e-giden-fransa-lideri-macron-aglama-duvari-nda-dua-etti.jpg
But your country just established relations with the country that owns this crying wall....i dont understand your logic.

NATO decides to investigate the incident in which Turkey intercepted a French warship in the Mediterranean

Turkey and US are NATO's biggest liabilities(relatively),because they will run over their friends and their friends' friends to secure their interests- ruthless.

WHile i like this art, i cant support the message since Turkey is "pecking" at the same part of Africa that This french chicken is pecking also. smfh.

Russia clearly has an expanditory policy with Putin.
And Erdogan doesnt have Turko-Ottoman expansionist dreams either? stop being a hypocrite- you always complain when its time to put up.

You believe in whatever suits you better anyways
this is exactly what you do, so pls stop projecting.

How it is? From "not a single step East to Germany" to NATO in former Soviet republics 50 km near St.-Petersburg? I am not even mentioning former Eastern block. May be you did not see maps in 1989 but for me NATO is pushing Russia to the corner. Thanks God US empire is collapsing and all this NATO-thing will break next day after US.
This hypocrite NATO member is denying that Clinton didnt keep his word that NATO AKA US military hegemonic block would creep towards Russia's borders. today's reality proves they did. just being fair and honest here. History proves this true.

is this your excuse when you have no counter argument? this is not the first time you've done this too...you stat going back and forth then when they hit you with a good counter, you play the same excuse of "oh, you're this, so i cant continue this conversation with you"...then why did you start it! you've done this 2 or 3 times already. i noticed that pattern. just accept you cant counter that point.

and Turkey has real independence while being in US_controlled NATO? we all know TUrkey didnt "rekindle" its friendship with ISrael without US asking Turkey to do so. TUrkey even does things for US that brings threats to Turkey.
whatever, daddy NATO boot licker.

"Fake news".

It's said within French military circles that within the next hour Rafales in Corsica took off in emergency with a tanker and flew over the area of the incident. (French tanker flight was reported that day)

An ATL2 MPA also took off while at the same time the chief of staff made a communiqué about a missile launch.

A tanker and two frigates were dispatched in emergency from Toulon naval base while the BPC Mistral and the frigate Guépratte which had just crossed the Suez canal were sent off Libya. There's permanently a nuclear attack submarine in the mediterranean,it was probably in the area too...

It's been revealed the French frigate Courbet was ordered by NATO to control the suspect ship. If indeed the ship was carrying medical supplies as claimed by the Turks,its navy wouldn't have taken such an aggressive approach. Turkish sailors were even seen helmets and body armors on behind their guns,ready to shoot at the French navy.
I meant that NATO probe was fake news
Not the navy incident

We have seen true face of traitor Russia and Iran in Idlib against Turkiye .....

enjoy with it
TURAF KC-135R Stratotankers refueling USAF B-1B Bombers over the Black Sea
6227043-jpg.229672

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom