What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheaper is Pakistan route but unfeasible is only the Chabahar Route. Anyway, right now 51% NATO supplies are coming through safer Northern Distribution Network(NDN), they already had plan in September to increase the supply to 80% through NDN.

Iran will never allow its territory to be used by NATO/US.

Russia doesnt allow any military/oil supplies to go through their territory.

Its been years since US is discussing this and still 49% of NATO''s important supplies like military and oil supplies goes through Pakistani territory. If we stop these supplies for even 3 months it will affect their operation in Afghanistan. Getting those heavy oil tanks from Russia in the dead of winter would not be feasible.

Bangladesh and Srilanka comes to mind? Yeah right.
BD, we did not interfere until invaded by bangladeshi refugees. 20 million are still in india, so it was a job half done.
SL, we went in only when they called us.. please read... SL PM jayawardene and Rajiv gandhi decided to send ipkf into SL.

The american exit from iraq is showing that there are serious logistics problems for US troops exiting the war zone , lets take down notes and apply tactics to cause these rats maximum damage in afghanistan during their stay and more so close to their exit , its payback time and we must take revenge in whatever way we can , this is FARZ on us!!!

BD, we did not interfere until invaded by bangladeshi refugees. 20 million are still in india, so it was a job half done.
SL, we went in only when they called us.. please read... SL PM jayawardene and Rajiv gandhi decided to send ipkf into SL.

Load of bs..

The american exit from iraq is showing that there are serious logistics problems for US troops exiting the war zone , lets take down notes and apply tactics to cause these rats maximum damage in afghanistan during their stay and more so close to their exit , its payback time and we must take revenge in whatever way we can , this is FARZ on us!!!
I think you should just keep quiet and let them close down and get out by 2014. If you attack them , they might extend their stay on the subcontinent soil for even longer.

My try to provide for a good living for my family does not make me an outsider... u have both british flags, so you are the last guy to tell me anything about the subcontinent... to weep for a soldier does not make me weak... have some dignity before meaninglessly insulting others

Weeping for a Pakistani soldier? More Bollywood drama here. You want to drive out NATO from where? Last time I checked Nato does not operate in India and Pakistan.

Nato gets most supplies by air and through north via train from europe. This is just a symbolic act by pak government to quiet calls for revenge.

your nazi *** will find out in the coming days whether supplies going through Pakistan matter or not

Crap and more Bollywood bullshit. Refugees invaded you feed them and shut up and don't invade the country they come from.

A good first step would be for you to leave your NATO host country and sign up for Pakistan Army.

blocking supplies is not enough , NATO soldiers have to die to pay for the blood of our Shuhada and die they must!!

Crap and more Bollywood bullshit. Refugees invaded you feed them and shut up and don't invade the country they come from.
so that you chase all 150 million into india and expect us to feed them? thats would have happened if we had not intervenend, we would not have intervened if bangladeshis went into burma rather than india. India was getting destroyed by such a huge number of refugees from BD.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

After you trained and fed the LTTE?
that was a mistake, and india very quickly in a matter of 2-3 years realised that ltte was a terroroist organization and withdrew support. mistake are made but its how you rectify it that matters.
If you really see, tamil uprsising started becasue sinhalese oppresed the tamils.. and where there is oppression india steps in to free the masses. but this instnace they didnt know that ltte was terrorist, but as soon as they realised the withdrew support and even the indian PM rajiv G lost his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom