What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL I NEED FROM GOVERNMENT AND MILITRY IS ACTION! NO FCUKING COMPROMISES OR TOLERANCE THIS TIME! CLOSE THEIR SUPPLIES PERMANENTLY AND MAKE PEACE AGREEMENTS WITH TRIBES. ALSO ATTACK NATO FRONT-POSTS AND HAVE EQUAL NUMBER OF NATO SOLDIERS KILLED! LET THIS BE TIT FOR TAT THIS TIME.

to be honest its 15th time NATO attack or violate Pakistani air space (without drones) you guys still believe in Pakistani forces? we are living fools paradise these forces cannot defend themselves let alone defend us .

If I need to spoon feed you all then it's going to be a long bloody day, however oblivion does encroach on denial.
i guess you mean israelis and american hen you mean zionist.. well both are not there.

ISAF Investigating Incident Along Afghan/Pakistan Border

2011-11-CA-013
ISAF Headquarters

KABUL, Afghanistan (Nov. 26, 2011) — The International Security Assistance Force is investigating an incident that occurred early this morning along the Afghanistan - Pakistan border.

"This incident has my highest personal attention and my commitment to thoroughly investigate it to determine the facts," said General John R. Allen, commander of the International Security Assistance Force. "My most sincere and personal heartfelt condolences go out to the families and loved ones of any members of Pakistan Security Forces who may have been killed or injured."

ISAF leadership remains committed to improving security relations with Pakistan, including coordination of operations along border regions in our united fight against terrorism.

ISAF Investigating Incident Along Afghan/Pakistan Border | ISAF - International Security Assistance Force

Hello, did I mention India ? Your real enemy is your friend US/NATO. Can you dance now?

Raptor Bro is ney sirf apni efficiency MArni thi So app ko reply kr diya :rofl:

Ina-lillahe wa-ina ilaihe ra-je-un :pakistan:

YEh pehli baar to nahi hei kher dekho ZARDARI SAHAB KIYA KEHTEY HEIN

ALL I NEED FROM GOVERNMENT AND MILITRY IS ACTION! NO FCUKING COMPROMISES OR TOLERANCE THIS TIME! CLOSE THEIR SUPPLIES PERMANENTLY AND MAKE PEACE AGREEMENTS WITH TRIBES. ALSO ATTACK NATO FRONT-POSTS AND HAVE EQUAL NUMBER OF NATO SOLDIERS KILLED! LET THIS BE TIT FOR TAT THIS TIME.

You want Pakistan to attack your host nation? A bit masochistic, isnt it?

Bl[i]tZ;2326609 said:

2011-11-CA-013
ISAF Headquarters

KABUL, Afghanistan (Nov. 26, 2011) — The International Security Assistance Force is investigating an incident that occurred early this morning along the Afghanistan - Pakistan border.

"This incident has my highest personal attention and my commitment to thoroughly investigate it to determine the facts," said General John R. Allen, commander of the International Security Assistance Force. "My most sincere and personal heartfelt condolences go out to the families and loved ones of any members of Pakistan Security Forces who may have been killed or injured."

ISAF leadership remains committed to improving security relations with Pakistan, including coordination of operations along border regions in our united fight against terrorism.

ISAF Investigating Incident Along Afghan/Pakistan Border | ISAF - International Security Assistance Force

**** them and their investigation.

to be honest its 15th time NATO attack or violate Pakistani air space (without drones) you guys still believe in Pakistani forces? we are living fools paradise these forces cannot defend themselves let alone defend us .

No i never believe in forces i only believe in Allah and then ordinary awam
if they take charge then it is very hard to control otherwise buying some generals and some politicians an easy way to deal with us and make us slaves to anyone who pays them the right amount

THIS IS WHY I HATE ARMIES

TARIQ

I m sure Nato will conduct a fake inquiry and then declare them non state actors.

Top leadership meters.

Bl[i]tZ;2326609 said:

2011-11-CA-013
ISAF Headquarters

My bloody foot. Can he hang those who did all this?

No condolences and apologies must be accepted.

Sure get them from air or railway or just build a space route to Afghanistan ...

But in the meantime ...

ROUTES.jpg

So which one's more cheaper and feasible ? :azn:

Cheaper is Pakistan route but unfeasible is only the Chabahar Route. Anyway, right now 51% NATO supplies are coming through safer Northern Distribution Network(NDN), they already had plan in September to increase the supply to 80% through NDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom