What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. PA should bomb them if and only if China will give support. Otherwise alone they cannot and should not. i do not wish ill on Pakistani people.

And with China support they should bomb NATO and when NATO retaliates who die? Indians I bet. Why China why not India join in and bomb NATO, since your heart is bleeding after this incident? Mr Superpower.

Nato gets most supplies by air and through north via train from europe. This is just a symbolic act by pak government to quiet calls for revenge.

It gets 49% of its total supplies from pakistan, as well as the fuel needed for the drones.

Mashaallah!!! doctor sheb !!!!!main sadke jaoon is maasoomiat pe! , kya wakaee PA generals itne muhib-ul-watan Hain?????

uts the same way you know so much about us anyway lets not derail a lovely thread PEACE?????
i have noticed that you are derailing this thread in your typical style by feeding the trolls + creating jokes and at the end you use Peace

Nato gets most supplies by air and through north via train from europe. This is just a symbolic act by pak government to quiet calls for revenge.

Son 49% supplies come from Pakistan...You geography n knowledge suck.

Great that Pakistan has cut off their supply line.

Aghanistan and Pakistan is not on the INDIAN subcontinent! The last time I checked they were on the Asian Continent. This comming from an Indian who has a base in Maldives and Tajikistan.

:no:

This is not the time for ego clashes on what 'name' is used... Let those names remain and throw them on a side and make them irrelevant and call peace between neighbors... the important thing is to throw this external force out and that can happen on when Pakistani adminstration and its population knows that India will not attack and we know the same....

About time for some polititians to rise above all the posturing and call for peace on the eastern border of pakistan, to create that perception of peace there and then drive out these unwanted guests, who are just brining more death and destruction...

And with China support they should bomb NATO and when NATO retaliates who die? Indians I bet. Why China why not India join in and bomb NATO, since your heart is bleeding after this incident? Mr Superpower.
thats what i mean by china support.. if nato retaliates they have to face chinese fury.

Just watched on AaJ News ...

Pakistan protests strongly in NATO HQ's in Brussels ...

Coward Army and Govt ! :hitwall:

If that was the game, we would have used ANA dressed as Taliban and not our chopper. How gullible can you get?
But who gonna do that. They are doing this business with us for the last 11 years sending terrorists within our country including Iran Russia and China. They want us to let them do their evil/terrorism business against our dearest/brotherly/friendly neighbors...how we can let it happen???....:smokin:

Source ? Where did you read that ?

Last time NATO explained the incident a result of misunderstanding which happened when gunships mistook warning shots by the Pakistani forces for a militant attack, that incident killed two Pakistani troops and led to the closure of one of Nato’s supply routes through Pakistan for 10 days. This time the incident seems to be deliberative and undoubtedly deserve a closure of supply for once and for all. Pakistan must suspend its cooperation with US and NATO on Afghan soil. No way lives of 28 soldiers be compromised.

i have noticed that you are derailing this thread in your typical style by feeding the trolls + creating jokes and at the end you use Peace

Koi baat nahee doctor saheb aap roothow mat lo main ab kabhee is thread pe post nahee karoonga ...Khushh .....PEACE.

I don't know what the US is trying to do: it is pushing for a war against Syria, Iran; & maybe Pakistan as well. It is also deploying troops in Australia to counter China's influence in the Asian Pacific. What is the US trying to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom