What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched on AaJ News ...

Pakistan protests strongly in NATO HQ's in Brussels ...

Coward Army and Govt ! :hitwall:

After this incident I am getting a serious fan of Haqqani network.

People are expecting count attack.

Our army chief should know how to answer to general public.

I promise nothing happens if we nail down NATO troops and then give an apology.

People are expecting count attack.

Our army chief should know how to answer to general public.

I promise nothing happens if we nail down NATO troops and then give an apology.
i wish PA will teach america a lesson, but it may not be a wise move without chinese cover.

even if the numbers were true your knowledge of math would still suck :azn:
Sure get them from air or railway or just build a space route to Afghanistan ...

But in the meantime ...

ROUTES.jpg

So which one's more cheaper and feasible ? :azn:

now again drama start ***** cats complaining ohhh we are ally .we are partners of WOT .next time we will not tolerate such attack what a jokers we are. they bomb us and we complain like kid complain to mama

Please don't weep to much you may get dehydrated. Live in germany a NATO country and than cry like a baby.

My try to provide for a good living for my family does not make me an outsider... u have both british flags, so you are the last guy to tell me anything about the subcontinent... to weep for a soldier does not make me weak... have some dignity before meaninglessly insulting others

Sure get them from air or railway or just build a space route to Afghanistan ...

But in the meantime ...

ROUTES.jpg

So which one's more cheaper and feasible ? :azn:

thank you for proving my point.

USA is promoting hate against themselves by such acts and now i.wonder if they are doing this on purpose?
more hate against USA means more terrorism.or attempted terrorism and that means more excuse to attack countries.

thank you for proving my point.
You are most welcome amigo ...

But wait did you read possible alternative routes unless you may be counting the one from Iran ? :rofl:

wow our forces are so smart when they kicked by US- NATO they never face us 4-5 days . they keep quit we bark bark bark at the end we go back to our cave like dogs did at morning .pakistani territory and sovereignty become biggest joke on earth better invite nato-us in islo rule us .

there are no zionists in kashmir... Kashmir is Indian. Pak has occupied kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan and let Chinese in there.
Post 319 is not mine.. not sure what you mention.

If I need to spoon feed you all then it's going to be a long bloody day, however oblivion does encroach on denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom