What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
to America, Nato, India n theirs friends its over!!!!!!!!!!!! n start countdown of life (Al-Jehad fe sebeeLLah)

Behave properly and responsibly on an international forum.

I think the next few weeks will be very painful for the international troops in Afghanistan, & if that is coupled with a permanent closure of the supply routes, that could result in a huge problem in the war in Afghanistan. This is the moment that can either galvanize the Pakistani nation, or could result in their complete loss of trust in the Pakistan Armed Forces.

in the short run they can just airlift their supplies from india or something.moreover i do not believe pak has the will to do it in the long run since they did not do it after OBL raid

so Mullen was lying to everyone?

Ohh comeon don't poke your nose into issues you don't know. Obama himself stated Mullen statement represents his frustration, on a finishing note US has failed to provide evidence for Pakistan involvement.

If there is an open confrontation between the US & Pakistan, it will result in WW3. And that is a scenario no one would want to see, including the US & Pakistan. Likely outcome is that the supply routes will be closed indefinitely, & the attacks in Afghanistan might increase. This might come as a huge blow to the US & NATO efforts in Afghanistan. There might not be overt action, but covert action.

maybe its friendly fire.. you know us troops killed british troops in Afg a few yrs ago. the possibilities are endless and its a time for cooler heads to prevail. if us has wantedly attacked Pak, then Pak should lodge a strong complaint in the UN. I think it will be difficule for Pak to attack US . Also to do covert war will be even more dangerous.

in the short run they can just airlift their supplies from india or something.moreover i do not believe pak has the will to do it in the long run since they did not do it after OBL raid
Why do you have to drag yourself into every otherwise unrelated thread ? Or just to highlight your country and make it look important ? :hitwall:

Does India share border with Afghanistan ? OR you are trolling again as usual ?

I think the next few weeks will be very painful for the international troops in Afghanistan, & if that is coupled with a permanent closure of the supply routes, that could result in a huge problem in the war in Afghanistan. This is the moment that can either galvanize the Pakistani nation, or could result in their complete loss of trust in the Pakistan Armed Forces.
Stop day dreaming , we will pay you , with out our money your country want run. Yo will serve us as if nothing happened!!!!!

Wake up dear its afternoon

The OBL raid was to the US's advantage, to get leverage over Pakistan, not Pakistan's advantage.

It would not be possible to have supplies airlifted from india for a long time. And how would they get from India to Afghanistan?

mullen was a dog who was barking on his master's order

Yeah everyone else lies except pakistan.stop being delusional. the reality is first nato killed OBL inside pakistan when pak denied that he was in Pak and now they have retaliated to the suicide attacks by taliban on Nato soldiers.

Not Sure but "New year will bring many new, positive things for Muslim , harsh for others
new year will bring many new ssssssssssssss"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom