What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

Let's face it - The areas USAF And NATO Usually violate are lawless tribal areas where the Government has no writ at all - Look we are walking on a very thin wire when we protest these drone attacks because you know very well the locals there support terrorists elements.General Kayani was right in his last PR that Tribal should not give hospitality to these elements - This issue cannot be fixed millitarlity - Our tribals needs a lesson and i don't think Armed Forces are so dumb to take down the entire Pakistan just for sake of FATA people ( who by the way don't want Pakistani Government writ in their area in the first place but have no problem with asking Pakistani Government for protection - They should be told that you cant have a cake and eat it too)

PA & GOP have no choice but to enter NW ! i dont see any other options ... these breaches have to stopped , yes there will be after effects felt in entire pakistan however they can be fought and a final nail in the coffin for this TTP , this freaking border must be closed at costs ... it is still better than these embarrassing daily violations

PESHAWAR: US-led Nato jetfighters on Friday violated Pakistan’s airspace and carried out air attacks in Ziarat and Khwezai areas of the militancy-torn Mohmand Agency. Sources in the paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) told The News that two Nato jetfighters intruded Pakistani airspace thrice and fired missiles at different places in the mountainous area.

The Nato planes, sources said, flew for two hours over various villages in Mohmand tribal region near the border with Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province. FC soldiers, who have been deployed on the border with Afghanistan, said there was no loss of life in the first attack by Nato jets as the missiles fired by the planes landed in a narrow valley. However, the Nato planes carried out two more attacks in the mountains at some distance from their post.

One of the officers said his soldiers were asking him why the government was silent and didn’t send PAF fighter planes to defend Pakistan’s borders. “I asked them, can President Asif Zardari slap President Barrack Obama and their reply was no. Then I argued how could our planes stop US jetfighters from intruding Pakistan,” a military officer explained while wishing not to be named. APP adds from Islamabad: Pakistan has conveyed its serious concerns to United States over the air incursion by Nato aircraft that attacked its military’s Ziarat post in Mohmand Agency.

Www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=6813&Cat=13&dt=6%2F18%2F2011

Old news.

We are just waiting for a new violation to take place.

1st they used Drones, then helicopters, now fighter Jet. WTH.

I don't think it is good to stike your ally like this. How much arm twisting americans will do?

what you mean by old?? It is just 2 days old. Happend 17 june 2011.

Do you mean you forget such violations in just one day??

1st they used Drones, then helicopters, now fighter Jet. WTH.

I don't think it is good to stike your ally like this. How much arm twisting americans will do?

Do you really believe most Pakistani's think that we are there allies?:usflag::usflag:

PESHAWAR: US-led Nato jetfighters on Friday violated Pakistan’s airspace and carried out air attacks in Ziarat and Khwezai areas of the militancy-torn Mohmand Agency. Sources in the paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) told The News that two Nato jetfighters intruded Pakistani airspace thrice and fired missiles at different places in the mountainous area.

The Nato planes, sources said, flew for two hours over various villages in Mohmand tribal region near the border with Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province. FC soldiers, who have been deployed on the border with Afghanistan, said there was no loss of life in the first attack by Nato jets as the missiles fired by the planes landed in a narrow valley. However, the Nato planes carried out two more attacks in the mountains at some distance from their post.

One of the officers said his soldiers were asking him why the government was silent and didn’t send PAF fighter planes to defend Pakistan’s borders. “I asked them, can President Asif Zardari slap President Barrack Obama and their reply was no. Then I argued how could our planes stop US jetfighters from intruding Pakistan,” a military officer explained while wishing not to be named. APP adds from Islamabad: Pakistan has conveyed its serious concerns to United States over the air incursion by Nato aircraft that attacked its military’s Ziarat post in Mohmand Agency.

Nato planes carry out three strikes in Mohmand

This is agonizing!!! I am unable to comprehend the behavior of top brass. Are they so incompetent? Okey we may lose a flight of fighters against US. But atleast try to intercept them, let them know that this is not ***king Afghanistan where they can do freely whatever they want to. i wont blame the political government, they are a bunch of incompetent fools but if the military cant stand against an intruder, we should hire TTP and dump this good for nothing military services

This is agonizing!!! I am unable to comprehend the behavior of top brass. Are they so incompetent? Okey we may lose a flight of fighters against US. But atleast try to intercept them, let them know that this is not ***king Afghanistan where they can do freely whatever they want to. i wont blame the political government, they are a bunch of incompetent fools but if the military cant stand against an intruder, we should hire TTP and dump this good for nothing military services

No BRO, some of your country fellow are telling in other threads that they are waiting for INDIA carrying some action and to teach us a lesson. They are welcoming these strikes by saying "Don't mix up yourself with US and its allies". They are also boasting of some J-xx, awacs, F-16, khalid blah blah saying you have kept all these for us, but unfortunately........
It is also reminding me of some statements like US will have to face chinese aggressions if it carries any more strike in Pakistan.
BTW we are really enjoying our popcorns too :pop:

yeah u should hire ttp.they ll never be able to get rid of nato n us but they will definitely get rid of u

yeah u should hire ttp.they ll never be able to get rid of nato n us but they will definitely get rid of u
O yeah i got the word.....sit down and wait for my turn to be droned or attacked ......eh?

Back
Top Bottom