What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

Pressure tactics by US for Pak military action, nothing else. They knew that PAF not capable of fighting USAF.

Lets see how Pakistan handle this pressure, but sooner or later, PA has to march to NW.

just imagine what will happen if the PAF somehow shoots down a US plane...

Two possibilities....

1.US jets comeback to destroy PAF flying capabilities.

2.Both parties declare it as an accident for face saving...Pakistani leaders ride upon this event to win yet another election.

1 Surety..........

Pakistan earns a blanket ban from US on import of airforce-related equipment for at least next 10 years..

u have to understand...

iwantyou.jpg

The way things are going us will send ground troops and our govt will say if u send ground troops it will not be good for us-pak relation,FOR GOD SAKE WHERE IS PAKISTAN ARMY???????

just imagine what will happen if the PAF somehow shoots down a US plane...

Two possibilities....

1.US jets comeback to destroy PAF flying capabilities.

2.Both parties declare it as an accident for face saving...Pakistani leaders ride upon this event to win yet another election.

1 Surety..........

Pakistan earns a blanket ban from US on import of airforce-related equipment for at least next 10 years..
You mentioned Ostrich some where, must be close to your heart, since you are making it sound as if Pakistan has never took out any US Drones or something.
I guess you people were never interested to learn of that.

Well they should stick to drone attacks if anything, they are more accurate then sending in jets!
strange ideas the US comes up with, killing terrorists at the cost of turning even more people against them, they should really be careful with what they're doing.

This is only helping the cause of terrorists in the north west.

One of the officers said his soldiers were asking him why the government was silent and didn’t send PAF fighter planes to defend Pakistan’s borders. "I argued how could our planes stop US jetfighters from intruding Pakistan.
This reflects abject defeatism on the part of the Pakistani Army!!! So, that's it? Lie down and enjoy it? What the heck is going on, man? Why the devil can't you shoot down those planes violatiing your air space? Scared stiff? What happened to those fancy Chinese and American aircraft you guys have? Or are they wrapped in cotton wool to be taken out only during hostilities against the so called arch enemy, India? Your sovereignty is being violated with impunity for God's sake, and all you can do is just wring your hands in despair?

What's the point in having such a huge air force and army backed by nukes that you guys continuously brag about to Indians when all you can do is just sit and watch the tamasha on your borders? Kiyani also mouthed brave words after the Osama incident saying that any violation of Pakistan's territory will be met with a stiff and befitting response! Where is it? Just a lot of hot air by your Generals!

APP adds from Islamabad: Pakistan has conveyed its serious concerns to United States over the air incursion by Nato aircraft that attacked its military’s Ziarat post in Mohmand Agency.

Just conveyed 'concerns' when you guys are being violated repeatedly? And whatever happened to your so called 'all weather friend', China? Have they uttered a word in your support as yet and warned the US of A or NATO to stop these aerial incursions? They can sure do so by calling for an emergency or special session of the UN security council, being a permanent member. Well, as I mentioned before, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests! But my Pakistani friends don't get it! They'll continue with the 'hero worship'!

Well they should stick to drone attacks if anything, they are more accurate then sending in jets!
strange ideas the US comes up with, killing terrorists at the cost of turning even more people against them, they should really be careful with what they're doing.

This is only helping the cause of terrorists in the north west.

I agree with this..Their tactics have made more enemies than friends...

No pak govt told them dare you bring in drones so they brought in jets
well this thing aint good pak should place some anti aircraft guns there

You need will for that , we have guns , fighter jets , sams , awacs etc but you need courage and will for that , which at the moment is not present in our current military and political leadership. There is nobody to save our airspace , i think it cannot happen in banana republic also. We the pakistanis starve to fill the stomac of our military but they cannot protect the air and ground frontiers .

The way things are going us will send ground troops and our govt will say if u send ground troops it will not be good for us-pak relation,FOR GOD SAKE WHERE IS PAKISTAN ARMY???????

The same old record which has been played more than 100 times will be repeated by the Government, Politicians and the Generals "we censure, condemn, denounce, criticize, revile, slam, scorn, despise, berate, disparage, express our disapproval of the event" till they get a US Dollar lolly-pop.

And after each action of violation a more bolder attempt is made by US and the same old record will be played and a US Dollar lollypop will be given.

After all the violations of the land and airspace the public will be so numb towards these kinds of news as it will be a normal issue and then US will easily do anything on the ground without any opposition "in co-operation with the politicians, government and the generals.

Libya for example a country whose complete army is below our Army in terms of the inventory and no. of soldiers and all other quantifiable things, and even though Qadhafi is loosing the conflict but Qadhafi is giving the US and NATO a hard time. I am not justifying Qadhafi for what he is doing against his own people but i am just comparing the actions here.

again?:what: what the hell is going on in pakistan ?
forgive me for asking but is ur air force sleeping?

Latter PAF jets were scrammbled in the same area. Not sure behind the jets, but they attacks the same agency and killed 25 militants, which the US was unable to.. Our troops are stationed in the same agency, they could have been the target like last time Nato choppers came and attacked our post. Sick.

Back
Top Bottom