What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

What the FCUK is going on in this country? :mad:

This is just to gauge pakistani response. If the response is mild then they will gradually step up the Air force attacks. And ultimately full scale invasion.
For a Nepali Indian, it is popcorn and beer time.

i dont think their current economic condition can afflrd another war. but this may well be the start of an all out attack

Pakistan has conveyed its serious concerns to United States over the air incursion by Nato aircraft that attacked its military’s Ziarat post in Mohmand Agency

The title of thread is incorrect. It should be

"NATO AIR FORCE STRIKES PAKISTANI ARMY POST IN MOHMAND"

No ones gonna attack you u have nuclear wepons

Pakistan cannot attack any country farther than 2500 Km. USA is 10 Times away geographically.

OTOH NATO Air force has begun attacking in pakistan and it can do just nothing.

Nato planes carry out three strikes in Mohmand

PESHAWAR: US-led Nato jetfighters on Friday violated Pakistan’s airspace and carried out air attacks in Ziarat and Khwezai areas of the militancy-torn Mohmand Agency. Sources in the paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) told our sources that two Nato jetfighters intruded Pakistani airspace thrice and fired missiles at different places in the mountainous area.

The Nato planes, sources said, flew for two hours over various villages in Mohmand tribal region near the border with Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province. FC soldiers, who have been deployed on the border with Afghanistan, said there was no loss of life in the first attack by Nato jets as the missiles fired by the planes landed in a narrow valley. However, the Nato planes carried out two more attacks in the mountains at some distance from their post.

One of the officers said his soldiers were asking him why the government was silent and didn’t send PAF fighter planes to defend Pakistan’s borders. “I asked them, can President Asif Zardari slap President Barrack Obama and their reply was no. Then I argued how could our planes stop US jetfighters from intruding Pakistan,” a military officer explained while wishing not to be named. APP adds from Islamabad: Pakistan has conveyed its serious concerns to United States over the air incursion by Nato aircraft that attacked its military’s Ziarat post in Mohmand Agency.

End.

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

Good Job by Nato :tup: Finish those scums hiding in mountain region.

Rot in Hell@Terrorists

bombing-peace-like--virginity--large-msg-120355623326.jpg

Albeit, this news hasn't been reported by mainstream electronic media, none the less, we see the Indians habitually on the roll, well, jump for joy since you have nothing else to celebrate except Pakistan paying for your citizens to be freed. :rofl::rofl:

I think Americans are frustrated at the lack of progress in afghanistan and they are lashing out. Fine we have a very weak leadership in zardari and co and they take advantage. I think it will and has proved counterproductive for the americans every terrorist they kill they are creating another 10.

We have had enough of this ally. Let the Indians have them.

I think Americans are frustrated at the lack of progress in afghanistan and they are lashing out. Fine we have a very weak leadership in zardari and co and they take advantage. I think it will and has proved counterproductive for the americans every terrorist they kill they are creating another 10.

We have had enough of this ally. Let the Indians have them.

You are Frustrated :sick:

that's Beghairti , we are sitting idle cant do ..... where is the worlds 7th largest nuclear power army ?

what will the PAF send to defend against the US jets?? The F16s?? Those that PAF have are way too old,apart from those 4-8 recently given by US.The rest are even older and not worthy to be mentioned as they cannot stand against the US jets.Basically the PAF is helpless against the US jets.

Back
Top Bottom