What's new

NATO jet fighters fly on the Pak Afghan border

I was in the Army....we performed well despite many of the Generals...lol.

I live on the border of a nation that lost half of its territory....we don't exactly fear them.

And why should you? It's not like you have had to face them, ever. You did, however, apologize after our small decision to block your transit routes......what could you do except apologize after months of defiance and promises of not apologizing!

And why should you? It's not like you have had to face them, ever. You did, however, apologize after our small decision to block your transit routes......what could you do except apologize after months of defiance and promises of not apologizing!

Not face them? Lol, who do you think they lost that territory to?

Hear this alot. Yeeeah...we only attack weak nations. Why don't these so-called powerful nations that have us over a barrel stop us?

Well, you can attack strong nations too, but unlike weak nations they can actually fight back. I mean you take risks where there is none, it's all calculated. You are strong enough to be able to bring even strong countries to their knees but for that to happen you would have to take hits too. That's all what I mean.

It could be a cross border violation by mistake, there are no borders in the air, no LOC marking helps at 30,000ft. GPS co-ordinates and flight path did, but there is always margin of error while operating close to the border. I'm not advocating NATO here but it looks like a routine matter, only reported in news as something serious.

It seems that Pakistan and NATO/US has agreed upon something regarding NATO operations near Pakistani border, which were halted after Salala episode. On the eastern side, the ROE are different as compare to western border; a scramble has been called on whenever any Indian aircraft comes near eastern border, this is clearly not the case on western border.

Now what lessons Pakistan has learned from Salala? I don't think any.
What changes we did in our foreign policy after Salala? I haven't seen much implementation, other than statements in the press. Drone strikes, supply line have fairly gone down but overall the situation is same. Before Salala, PAF was never allowed to interfere on the western side, and may be things are pretty much the same now.

The only change that could have happened is a better communication between Pakistani and ISAF top brass,and in turn a better communication between ISAF top brass and their front line forces in Afghanistan...
The biggest failure was on communication that caused salala massacre . Even after Pakistani side informed ISAF top brass that they are under attack,the message did not trickle down to ISAF front line forces carrying out the attack.
In a way,their operations on Afghan side of the border is good for Pakistan as it helps in stopping insurgents infiltrating into Pakistan,and may be that's why Pakistan doesn't interfere...?

First of all, we never actually fired at you, they were warning shots at Salala which were clear of your assets. Secondly, we are dying daily my friend so the threat is actually upon you and your soldiers who have not had to face true opposition that can actually do to you what the Talibaan did to USSR! Actually, we do not even have to fight, all we gotta do is equip the Talibaan with AA assets that can shoot down atleast your attack helicopters & drones, and Anti Armour capability to counter your land armour. When you couldn't win against militia, how do you expect to win against anybody else?

Okay firing mortars and bullets i their direction as warning shots is not something to take for granted. We already fighting the Taliban daily so U.S. has no fear of any additional threats by Pakistan. If your country can't win against the militia in your OWN country as you claimed, how can YOU expect to win against the U.S.? Did I just read the news about more suicide attacks against your base? Can you imagine if we are at war that we can equipped anti-Pakistan forces against you? Stinger missiles and Javelins? How destructive it can be against Pakistan.

Yeah, because they are just that darned stupid that they do not understand the difference b/w an attack and a warning. Well let me clear the air for you, when attacked......you will die just like other humans do!

Sorry but thats just plain stupid. Firing mortars and bullets is not the way to go when warning an armed group. I mean mortars come on!

NATO jet fighters flew over the border. Security forces opened warning shots or alert firing to beware the NATO planes to avoid flying into Pakistani sides and to keep them away from the Pakistani border, sources said. The NATO planes reportedly carried out bombardments in the Afghan sides on some suspected hideouts of the militants near the Pak Afghan border. The NATO planes usually slightly enter into Pakistani sides while taking turns on the border, which is hardly considered a violation of the border, however, despite that the security forces fired warning shots in the air to let the NATO planes’ pilots know that they should avoid violating the border, sources said. The border forces are alert to defend the border, sources said. The local people on the border were scared while they noticed the flights of the NATO planes on the border from Torkham side to Loy Shelman, but the planes reportedly avoided flying into Pakistani side.

NATO jet fighters fly on the Pak Afghan border

Firing Bullets and Mortars on an Fighter Jet...really...yar yeh to had ho gayi.... :lol:

Ok what is so wrong about being an immigrant... and ran away from you:woot: dummy try to frame a proper rhetoric for a response... I have no interest in responding to you incoherent ramblings. That said I will humor you

If u have no interest in responding to you incoherent ramblings, then what r u doing now!!!:lol: in post number 46.

Grapes r sour isnt it???

What you all guys are missing here is that after that incident , Army chief already gave orders to do all the things and use all means to stop NATO/US coming into Pakistan side.

That is the reason the Pak Army fired warning rounds... and if they tried to enter Pakistan, things wont be same as on that day.... There would be loss of life on both side this time... Even NATO/US knows Pakistan transferred anti aircraft missiles into these locations now and Pak army gave warning rounds as they know things wont be same as of last time and there will be a big response this time.....

I am also telling this from my sources in Pak Army on high levels....

Okay firing mortars and bullets i their direction as warning shots is not something to take for granted. We already fighting the Taliban daily so U.S. has no fear of any additional threats by Pakistan. If your country can't win against the militia in your OWN country as you claimed, how can YOU expect to win against the U.S.? Did I just read the news about more suicide attacks against your base? Can you imagine if we are at war that we can equipped anti-Pakistan forces against you? Stinger missiles and Javelins? How destructive it can be against Pakistan.

As I said earlier, it's all about the will. When will is there, this TTP menace will be leashed. So far, will from our side has been absent to confront the US at any level, be it their direct attacks on forces/drone strikes or their terrorism through TTP.

And I can never imagine to 'win' against the US, however to me death with dignity holds high over life of shame. That said, we can actually hit back hard too. And you can imagine what threat we pose if we have the ability to strike mainland USA.....however classified it may be.

It's really really hard to explain to you guys that a bigger power has a lot more to lose especially against a country that is being attacked by all corners. A Nuclear Armed country on top of everything. The US is best off attacking countries that have no counter to US Aircraft Carriers or neighbouring bases. And all this while not considering the shifting political and possibly even military paradigm of the rest of the world.

No..In this case,the smaller power definitely have more to lose..US can pulverize entie pakistan and in return pakistan can at best destroy some US bases in afghan or Middle east..So who lose more..?

No..In this case,the smaller power definitely have more to lose..US can pulverize entie pakistan and in return pakistan can at best destroy some US bases in afghan or Middle east..So who lose more..?

What happens after our destruction? The US myth of being invincible stands broken if they take critical hits despite their absolute military superiority. Then they are open to the rest of the world.

Besides, don't you all think if the US was as capable as they appear they would have taken on Iran by now?

What happens after our destruction? The US myth of being invincible stands broken if they take critical hits despite their absolute military superiority. Then they are open to the rest of the world.

Besides, don't you all think if the US was as capable as they appear they would have taken on Iran by now?

Absolute military superiority doesn't guaranty immunity to any nation,even US.Even India can destroy US bases but they will bomb us to the stone age in return..As i said earlier US may take hits in its bases in middle east and in return they will pulverize pakistan..Does that make US open to the rest of world..?lol..

As I said earlier, it's all about the will. When will is there, this TTP menace will be leashed. So far, will from our side has been absent to confront the US at any level, be it their direct attacks on forces/drone strikes or their terrorism through TTP.

And I can never imagine to 'win' against the US, however to me death with dignity holds high over life of shame. That said, we can actually hit back hard too. And you can imagine what threat we pose if we have the ability to strike mainland USA.....however classified it may be.
Untested ICBM works like charm if developed by Pakistan.

Untested ICBM works like charm if developed by Pakistan.

UK arms its submarines with US made Trident II Nuclear capable ICBM's.......why cannot Pakistan use imported technology to develop its own or even use imported ICBM's?

Back
Top Bottom