What's new

NATO jet fighters fly on the Pak Afghan border

AHHH u again the Anti Pakistani Indian immigrant in America:rofl: Didnt bothered to reply my post n ran away, now yr back with my reply to that School Master ''karan.1970'':lol:

:welcome: back Dude!!!!

Ok what is so wrong about being an immigrant... and ran away from you:woot: dummy try to frame a proper rhetoric for a response... I have no interest in responding to you incoherent ramblings. That said I will humor you

One with experience would request permission to fire back if deemed fired upon. Whether its insurgents or Pakistani military.

Its far easier and cheaper for Pakistan to destroy runways and airports used by USAF than you may think...
Now dont start the broken record of retaliation....USA is no longer the superpower they used to be and an all out war with Pakistan may yeild same results as what Afghan war did to USSR

Its far easier and cheaper for Pakistan to destroy runways and airports used by USAF than you may think...
Now dont start the broken record of retaliation....USA is no longer the superpower they used to be and an all out war with Pakistan may yeild same results as what Afghan war did to USSR

An all out war would be more like World War 2 against Japan than Soviet-Afghan war with limitations. Your leaders knew that when your border post was destroyed and they didn't retaliate.

There was no rifle fire towards the NATO aircraft. It specifies in was Anti Air rounds fired towards their heading. Which means that tracer fire was seen by the pilots as they were going forward. Thats what warning shots mean.
You mean firing AA guns at the aircraft into Afghan territory to shoo them away? (Nowhere has it been specified that AA guns were fired like you just mentioned). That's flirting with danger! If anything had happened, it could have resulted in retribution like what happened at salala!
:pop:

Safriz, you're a 'Jr Think Tank' and you come up with this baloney? Unbelievable! :tdown:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You mean firing AA guns at the aircraft into Afghan territory to shoo them away? (Nowhere has it been specified that AA guns were fired like you just mentioned). That's flirting with danger! If anything had happened, it could have resulted in retribution like what happened at salala!
:pop:

I am giving you bits and pieces of info I have gotten. The Trajectory of the bullets was in compliance with warning shots.. Warning shots are clearly visible to the pilot due to the fact that they are not aimed at that plane itself but aimed at where the pilot is looking. Not sure how you gathered that the plane was in danger or being painted by AA.

It is important to mention that after Salala attack, COAS had given fire-at-will orders to boder posts if NATO jets violate Pakistani airspace.

Don't shoot at something that hasn't violated the border based on what we just read. You just be provoking them to bomb the hell out of you. Pilots don't even know if they are being fired upon or just warning shots because they assumed they just have bad aiming.

That's usually what happens when 1 side just does not want to fight back. However, when the will changes to actually engage any and all threats, I wonder how long any of you or your allies would last in Afghanistan!

As for the warning shots, they may have used flares.

That's usually what happens when 1 side just does not want to fight back. However, when the will changes to actually engage any and all threats, I wonder how long any of you or your allies would last in Afghanistan!

As for the warning shots, they may have used flares.

No you guys fired first and we fired back. I wonder how long you guys will last if you decided to really go on an attack. How long you guys going to last in Pakistan.

No you guys fired first and we fired back. I wonder how long you guys will last if you decided to really go on an attack. How long you guys going to last in Pakistan.

First of all, we never actually fired at you, they were warning shots at Salala which were clear of your assets. Secondly, we are dying daily my friend so the threat is actually upon you and your soldiers who have not had to face true opposition that can actually do to you what the Talibaan did to USSR! Actually, we do not even have to fight, all we gotta do is equip the Talibaan with AA assets that can shoot down atleast your attack helicopters & drones, and Anti Armour capability to counter your land armour. When you couldn't win against militia, how do you expect to win against anybody else?

All ur weaponry is basic weaponry in front of u.s.

Do you know what the true weapon of mass destruction is? The weapon that has killed more humans than any other thing? It's your basic hand gun! So long as the bullets keep killing humans, basic weapons will do!

One with experience would request permission to fire back if deemed fired upon. Whether its insurgents or Pakistani military.

Yeah, because they are just that darned stupid that they do not understand the difference b/w an attack and a warning. Well let me clear the air for you, when attacked......you will die just like other humans do!

Do you know what the true weapon of mass destruction is? The weapon that has killed more humans than any other thing? It's your basic hand gun! So long as the bullets keep killing humans, basic weapons will do!

I would Say by your logic Stick and Stones are weapons of Mass destruction :rofl: .

Learn the context of WMD before throwing around these terms .

Once Miyan Musharraf said, "You can bring down a drone, After that??"...

I can see cheerleaders cheering for Pak Fauj, What will happen if Pak Fauz fire shots on USAF?? And moreover did USAF planes enter Pak Airspace??? The news suggest they fly near border..

Internet warriors , think twice before making tall claims...

Nonsense.. definition of WMD is based on the number of casualties inflicted in a single deployment of the weapon.. Your logic (the one pandered to by gun control lobbies), though admirable, is faulty because then even a better WMD is a cigarette or a motor car, because more people die of cigarette smoke in an year than the ones killed by hand guns in a decade ;)

Back
Top Bottom