What's new

NATO is weak. NATO will back off if Russia attacks Lithuania or other small NATO countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday.
What if America actually no longer wants to get involved in Europe anymore?

Is NATO as strong as it was?
90% of NATO is US Army

USA wants to focus on Western Pacific.
Ergo it cannot continue to waste resources on less important theaters like Europe and Middle East.

I do not like it, but i believe America will slowly disengage from NATO.
I'm assuming an event has occurred, which I admit has a small chance of happening.
However, I am disappointed that so many people refuse to admit that it will happen.
What are the odds of Russia launching a nuclear weapon on the US? Very small. But the U.S. government has prepared a plan.
What about China? What about North Korea? I believe that the US military has made adequate plans.
However, they rejected the possibility of Russia taking over Lithuania.
Yes, if you close your eyes, the world is safe.

NATO is THE strongest defense alliance. If NATO is weak, no defense alliance is strong.
If Russia attacks Lithuania, how will NATO fight back?
Don't say it can't happen.
It is impossible for Russia to attack the United States with nuclear weapons, but the U.S. military has prepared plans,

EU considers Putin and Lawrow as criminals and put them on sanctions list.

Putin must be scared. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
无能无力的哀号.jpg

It is impossible for Russia to attack the United States with nuclear weapons, but the U.S. military has prepared plans,
They will say Lithuania was not among the first group of countries joining Nato, so it's not Nato's responsibility.

Putin must be scared. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: View attachment 818605
I am only saying that the word "weak" used on the strongest defense alliance is pointless. You might as well just claim all defense alliances are weak.

You are still not understanding the conventional response from NATO and no nuke is going to save Russia. Putin is not that stupid to get a total annihilation by starting a war with NATO.
So what will NATO do if Russia says it will use nuclear weapons to defend its interests?
You can express your opinion, not say it won't happen.

You are too naive, maybe you are under 18.
If an event leads to the destruction of both, then I tell you, the end result must be that both sides survive.
If NATO uses nuclear weapons against Russia, all NATO countries and Russia will be destroyed.
Well, these countries must agree to “let us sacrifice Lithuania so that everyone is well”.

We go strong off topic. So it is my last answer. Maybe in an other thread we can talk more specific.

If EVs then electric, hydrogen is an inferior technology. The costs of hydrogen is 3x higher than fully electric. Tesla builds electric cars not hydrogen cars. All experiments with hydrogen failed. I find absolutely an stupidity that Germany scraps nuclear. Now Putin can threaten with
nukes. Highnoon to reverse course. Germany shall rise to a military and nuclear power.

1. Hydrogen costs nothing, only the first investment. There exists even solar cells which can produce hydrogen directly, since years

2. Even air planes can fly with hydrogen cause hydrogen ist light. Batteries not. Also trucks can drive 800+ kilometers with hydrogen without getting more heavy. Also everyone could fly with hydrogen. The cars you see on steets today will then look like this

Putin must be scared. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: View attachment 818605
Keep laughing
Imagine you see yourself as superpower second only after the US. Now the EU sees him nothing more as a war criminal or thief. Putin is not allowed to enter any place in EU. His assets are seized, confiscated.

Russia will not take its chances with a NATO member state. This is pointless thread.
True. These idiots are comparing NATO country with Ukraine. There is no way Putin would dare attack any NATO country as much as no NATO country would dare attack Russia. The consequencers are not even worth contemplating.

In fact Putin has no intention of invading Ukraine bar the already separate regions. The purpose is to first consolidate those territoried that separated from Ukraine back in 2014 and to draw a make it clear to the West that Russia will not stand by if NATO membership is given to Ukraine.

This means Ukraine will never get to join the club unless the West wants a war with Moscow. I believe once West gives this pledge to Moscow [no NATO expansion into Ukraine] we will see peace prevail.

And this will happen after all the psturing is done because there is no other option.

Keep laughing
Imagine you see yourself as superpower second only after the US. Now the EU sees him nothing more as a war criminal or thief. Putin is not allowed to enter any place in EU. His assets are seized, confiscated.
Wake up!

True. These idiots are comparing NATO country with Ukraine. There is no way Putin would dare attack any NATO country as much as no NATO country would dare attack Russia. The consequencers are not even worth contemplating.

In fact Putin has no intention of invading Ukraine bar the already separate regions. The purpose is to first consolidate those territoried that separated from Ukraine back in 2014 and to draw a make it clear to the West that Russia will not stand by if NATO membership is given to Ukraine.

This means Ukraine will never get to join the club unless the West wants a war with Moscow. I believe once West gives this pledge to Moscow [no NATO expansion into Ukraine] we will see peace prevail.

And this will happen after all the psturing is done because there is no other option.
Russia does not dare to launch nuclear weapons at the United States, so the United States does not need a response plan.
you are a genius :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

If the USA can't support Europe against Russia, how can she support India against China??? It was tne US made missiles fired from the US made jets that shot down the Indian jets.. .

After the death of the USSR, NATO has become an economic union. If Russia invades the three Baltic countries, NATO will become a military alliance again.

NATO has no economic function

ok bob

russian troops will prevail and NATO will say thoughts and prayers with Lithuanian people

Soviet troops couldn't occupy West Berlin at the height of the cold war

Nato is not weak but it cannot defend ukraine due to it us not nato member

Russia never go atrack lithunia or poland now

Nato is very powerfull to take on russia now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom