What's new

Petraeus: US would destroy Russia’s troops if Putin uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine

If Russia or China decided to open the bank and supply country with nuclear technology and deliver systems there is nothing we can do. North Korea is a case in point. I would bet their entire program is based on China's giving them technology. Iran is another interesting situation.

You made a good point. I realize there is a lot of behind the scene support for preventing Iraq and Iran from getting nukes.

The technology is known. It is a matter of engineering and economics.

Nothing can be done to stop South Africa, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Egypt, Nigeria of the world are too large to be prevented by any kind of military coercion. You are really relying upon moral persuasion. Fortunately those countries have a lot of sane people.
Any prove that china give NK nuclear tech, or it is just your delusion and suspicion.

And then Russia will launch thousands of its nukes towards Europe and America, many will be intercepted but hundreds of them will land, than America launch their nukes and we all will die, who make this cartoon a General ?
So Russia bungled a conventional war, I mean 'special military operation', then threatened the victim with nuclear blackmail in order to prolong that disaster. And the rest of the world is supposed to back down from that nuclear threat?

Just another mental farce from an ex-whatever. No American or NATO official in their right mind would start a nuclear exchange with Russia. Even a mentally-retarded Biden has to answer to NATO and Congress' questions on the legality and legitamacy of attacking Russian forces. Ukraine is neither a NATO member nor American security-pact ally.

But it also mean that international detection mechanisms will increase in terms of intensity and sophistication. Take maraging steel, for example. Maraging steel is used in civilian aviation, sports like fencing, and uranium refinement centrifuge. The last item made maraging steel an internationally controlled item for decades.
Contract to buy maraging steel above a certain quantity threshold will trigger law enforcement at the federal level or whatever your government has. Nuclear weapons states aspirants are certain to redouble their efforts to achieve that status before the rest of the world recover at whatever may happen in Europe. As of now, the UN and the IAEA are working on the worst case scenario -- that Poutine will complete his threat.

The entire mechanism assumes one thing: the number of nation states who want to develop nukes are small. If they are large then they can develop different expertise and items. Then the entire point of policing becomes invalid because those who do not want to follow this world order will form collaborative networks trading in supplies needed for a nuclear weapons program.

Remember, NPT is strong only because you have lots of nations agreeing to it. It requires a very large scale co-operation. if that fails, its over.

Russia has given a motivation to a lot of countries to NOT participate in this.

The basic question is this : If a nuclear weapons state is NOT providing a guarantee to never use nuclear weapons against a non-nuclear state then why should anyone be a non-nuclear state?

It worked in 60s and 70s because nuclear tech was limited to very few countries. Now, it is not.

So Russia bungled a conventional war, I mean 'special military operation', then threatened the victim with nuclear blackmail in order to prolong that disaster. And the rest of the world is supposed to back down from that nuclear threat?
The solution is simple. NO nuclear weapons state under NPT can be considered a NWS UNLESS they agree to NEVER use nuclear weapons against non-weapons states. Russia does not have such policies. Otherwise it is irrational to have such a treaty as Non weapons state have a massive unmitigated risk.

Last edited:

The threat is a posture to negotiate for peace -- saving face and what the Russians have gained in the war so far.

Well rest of the world you mean western alliance then yes, cause for decades west invaded countries after countries without any justice, all that because they have nuclear umbrella and economic superiority, so yes If Russian thinks what's theirs and they are taking it by force, then yes the world has no option but to accept it because that is what world did. As for the threat of attacking Russian soldiers, well despite US is far superior from Russians but when it comes to Nukes, US/West won't win this fight if it ever comes to that, Russian have less to lose compared to NATO. Once nukes start flying there will be no winners and even if by any miracle America survives there won't be any super power left to bully the weaker nations.

LMAO at those who think China will react. China will do sh/t and stay out of this mess. Even recently their reactions tend not to support Russia on the Ukrainian matter.

US credibility towards its allies (And China would carefully look US reaction) would fade away if it didn't react to the use of nuclear weapons by Russia. The reason they haven't used them yet is because they fear what US reaction would be. NATO would absolutely trash the Russians.

Chinese are wise.

They will let US and Russia destroy each other.

Let the nuke war start.

NATO will keep pushing Russia via Ukraine. Putin will lose patience and will attack one of the Nato resupply/logistic point in Ukraine or Poland. He may or may not use tactical Nukes, but NATO will try to invoke Article 5 of collective defense and destroy Russian navy around black sea and Ukraine. Russia will use Tactical nuke to stop NATO advance into Russia annexed areas.

After getting tactically Nukes again and again and losing all advancing ground forces. NATO will use Tactical nuke to regain edge and destroy all Russian forces along Russian borders. Leaving Russia vulnerable for invasion.

After realizing country is totally vulnerable, instead negotiating and becoming a NATO bitch, Putin will threatened Europe with nuke strike if NATO tried cornering him. NATO will call his bluff and Putin will launch Nukes on Europe. Europe will launch counter Nukes on Russia, Russia realizing the are F’ed. Will launch more nukes and flatten Europe, after US realizing his Europeans command is no more, US will launch nukes on Russia. Russia will launch wherever left onto US. US realizing that it’s game over will launch everything on Russia and China. Why China. Because F you China and N Korea.

.. and rest of the world will die of nuclear radiation.

This is a dream war of the 21st century.

We are living in exciting times.

No everyone gets a chance to see such a war in their lifetime.

And then Russia will launch thousands of its nukes towards Europe and America, many will be intercepted but hundreds of them will land, than America launch their nukes and we all will die, who make this cartoon a General ?

The whole West will get destroyed for the colonial crimes.

1664837610442.png

Last edited:
If the US nukes Russia then China nukes the US. Bring it!

No. Chinese are wise.

They will let Russia and NATO get destroyed in an all out nuke war.

Russia will utilize Tactical nukes and the west will not do anything in my honest opinion and they will also utilize chemical weapons without regrets.. Biden basically said if Russia attacks a NATO country which means he won't do anything...

I predict a crazy Russian push-back in the coming winter and remember this prediction Russia also captures Odessa and all the way to the Romanian border and Tranistria.

This will come from Russia simply taking off their gloves and if my opinion is right Putin won't settle for anything before reaching the Romanian borders he will stop there that is in my honest opinion his real intentions to reach odessa and the Romanian border he doesn't care about Kiev

For the sake of humanity, please pray that US retaliates.

Let NATO and Russia destroy each other.

This is the only way peace will prevail in this world.

No. We encourage NATO to nuke Russia. Please do it.

Last edited:
Y'all backed down from that little rocket man of Korea and you'll do the same with Putin...

Jesus, I would never thought I will say this.

But I for one agree with @Beast

US WILL NOT tolerate Tactical Nuke to be use in any part of the world, that's opening the hypothetical Pandora Box. if US did nothing then it basically open door to smaller power using nuke to blackmail. or increase the number of nuclear capable country.

If Russia uses nuke in Ukraine, US and NATO will legitimatize all Russian target in Ukraine. And US and NATO will enforce a No-Fly zone and insert NATO peacekeeper in Ukraine. All those options are most likely going thru, and US will win the war with Ukraine for them so there is no war, hence no more escalation.

You have made my day.

Let the light show begin at the earliest.

we ended up with a war to actually prevent Iraq from becoming a nuclear weapons state.

:rofl:

That is true. India and Pakistan got their nuclear weapons in secret.

People like you and @jhungary join military to get greencard while latinos just cross the southern border to get the same greencard.

At the end of the day a Greencard is a Greencard. There is nothing like illegal Greencard.

People like you and @jhungary join military to get greencard while latinos just cross the southern border to get the same greencard.

At the end of the day a Greencard is a Greencard. There is nothing like illegal Greencard.
Gosh, you got to be some how related to @Superboy.

Otherwise there are something really wrong with Canadian water.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom