What's new

NATO concern over Pakistan nuclear arsenal

If we do not remove by hook or crook CJ of Pakistan not a single terrorist will go jail, because iftikhar chaudhry is a real hurdle.

so was that ''Long March'' really just a snub against Gen. Musharraf and not so much a symbol of support to the CJ?

what was the priority

US India propaganda against Pakistan will fail.

Yeah.. you're right.. US and India do not have anything else to do.. everyone there is busy making propaganda against you. I'm sure you have PROOFS (which is a very famous word in Pak, coz they always want MORE PROOFS!) of your statement.. please don't make it public, otherwise we'll be in a very shameful position.. Lol

my para is up i don't know nothing except something must be done ACM, COAS, PN Chief and the current govt and their coalition and CJ all must be thrown out.
We've had enough of insults all across the world, that CJ has solved any case atleast any important one after he has been re-instated? not a sh.t...all terrorists are roaming free...

Yeah so that long march was a waste people in Pakistan are stupid as they are always...If this govt don't fall in the next few months then we've sealed our fate for the worst.

I think investing in nukes was a big blunder and waste of money we could have just made some plastic decoys and killed the Indians with fear alone. :D :D :D :D

You're smarter than this, aren't you? I'm very sad that your government is not using your super talent. You beg them all the time under your every post to make you the president so that you can solve some loadshading problem.. but no one in your country taking you serious.. Now do one thing.. get some plastic decoys and scare till they take you seriously.. Lol

If possible, advise your government to start keeping plastic toys rather than keeping nukes.. this way thread like this will not take place.. lol

mainay kuch nukes pakistan kay nukes headquater say utha liye hain aur ub may ye ja kar bazar may bechoonga 100 100 rupaya bhaiyaa 100 100 rupaya... kise ko chhaye tu bataday sastay daam doonga pakistan kay nukes lena itna asaan hey kay may kjya bataoona

haina haina indians ??

mujhe jisdin koi GEO waloon ka banda mila na kaheen pe bhi jo AMAN ke ASHAN ke baat karta hye mainay uskay andar woh pakistan kay 100 nukes moor kar denay hain!! jisdin mujhe koi GEO waloon ka banda LIVE mil gaya kaheen!

'n we 're worried for American allies with India and their encouragement of Jewish nuclear , but who gives a fcuk ??! US should just focus on how to clean up the dirt they 've created in mid east rather than interferin' with countries they cant handle! decesive pigs

@ Mods:

please clean up the forum; too much saffron stink in here

Back
Top Bottom