What's new

NATO concern over Pakistan nuclear arsenal

It's coming guys. As I said, day is not far when US/NATO will attempt to de-nuclearize Pakistan. We need to be ready for a war.

I think US led forces soon seize the pakistani nuclear assests which will be good for world peace. The last thing world need is nuclear terrorists.

I think US led forces soon seize the pakistani nuclear assests which will be good for world peace. The last thing world need is nuclear terrorists.

Thank you for your uhm uhm
brain_fart2.gif

Dear NATO, Nukes cant be taken and just used. There are so many procedures involved. Rather than worrying about these nukes, just clear the region from these extremists losers who can never fight the real war and are always into hidings..

And dear brothers, why you always want to mention India in each and every post? Rather than bashing India all the time, you should think why entire world is questioning about your arsenals. Just admit that the security in your country has gone on toss. Live in the real world for god's sake.

some other country has been concerned with Kashmil since 1947 :lol: :lol:

that is absolutely correct....as are the people inside of Kashmir who are not too happy about your forces dictating how they live their lives

of course it will fail...it isnt like we'll just say ''okay you are worried about our nukes so we must disarm''

who are they kidding?

the entire Pakistani nation in every nook and cranny of the country erupted wildly in joy when we became a nuclear power. . . any talk of de-nuking by these toothless media peoples and officials won't change a damn thing, unless they openly confront Pakistan --which --the way things are headed --may or may not take place

It is impossible to disarm Pakistan of it's nuclear weapons. Pakistan has the knowledge base to build the arsenal anytime.

Well folks my Pakistani members, its not easy to take away nukes but their concerns are genuine and the reason is obviously bad governance of the Govt Army Air Force and Navy incompetent people.
The whole Armed Force and Civilian Govt structure and laws needs to be changed in a way like Turkey did. The time is right Pakistan has suffered alot and seem will but regardless of as much dent as we can take we've to now completely ban religious parties and anyone associated with them a special investigation and search force is to be created to find any one and as many who are directly or indirectly involved in preaching and anything that sparks hatred against common people and Pakistan.

If we do not ban religious parties and secret societies we'll burn our Pakistan by our own hands.
If we do not change the Govt we'll have direct confrontation and total inhalation and insult and what not from the world.
If we do not remove by hook or crook CJ of Pakistan not a single terrorist will go jail, because iftikhar chaudhry is a real hurdle.

Back
Top Bottom