What's new

NATO concern over Pakistan nuclear arsenal

Night-Calm-sleeping-pills.jpg

bhai nukes ka question hai...tablets se kuch ni hota...:rofl:

bhai nukes ka question hai...tablets se kuch ni hota...:rofl:

Jaani goli kha kay pata bhi nahi chalay ga and puffffffff :D
Jokes aside, dont worry man its not a damn fire cracker that some one can light up and be done with it.

Jaani goli kha kay pata bhi nahi chalay ga and puffffffff :D
Jokes aside, dont worry man its not a damn fire cracker that some one can light up and be done with it.

bhai,aapke yahan to kuch bhi possible hai;)....i cant take risk to sleep:rofl:

I think India and US have common strategy to pressurise Pakistan because Pakistan is first Muslim nuclear power..

I think investing in nukes was a big blunder and waste of money we could have just made some plastic decoys and killed the Indians with fear alone. :D :D :D :D

I think investing in nukes was a big blunder and waste of money we could have just made some plastic decoys and killed the Indians with fear alone. :D :D :D :D

this cant be ruled out seriously also... may be pak just trying to put fears... who knows actually how much nukes pak have... where did they get the raw materials to produc such 120 odd nukes

"Based on the information and intelligence we have, I feel confident that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is safe and well protected,'' Rasmussen said. "But of course, it is a matter of concern and we follow the situation closely."

Overall, this should be seen as a positive statement.
Western and Indian media are waiting for an opportunity to begin Pakistan-bashing. Just take a look at the news reports of Times of India, BBC, Bloomberg, New York Times and India’ Daily News and Analysis.
For these fear-mongering, Armageddon-predicting creative alarmists Karachi incident has provided the perfect target of opportunity…and no doubt, they are cashing in on it!
In such a mud-slinging campaign against Pakistan, this statement by NATO Chief is welcoming enough.

this cant be ruled out seriously also... may be pak just trying to put fears... who knows actually how much nukes pak have... where did they get the raw materials to produc such 120 odd nukes

u dont worry only one nuke is enough :woot:

Back
Top Bottom