What's new

NATO & Afghan Forces attack Pakistani Soldiers in North Waziristan

It says 'Pakistan forces ki jawaabi kaarwai', meaning we attacked them in retaliation, after they attacked us first.

Buddy, Afghan forces accuse pakistan and pakistani forces accuse Afghans, nothing is clear for sure yet.

Keep Afghan Forces separate.
My concern is NATO.
I am asking a simple question, did we attack NATO camps in retaliation? geez

Believe me there is no brotherhood in international politics.
All self interest,be it between Russia-India or Pakistan-China.

But sometimes i get amazed how Pakistan worships China and gets emotional and sentimental when China comes into discussion.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

But sometimes i get amazed how Pakistan worships China and gets emotional and sentimental when China comes into discussion.

So do Pakistanis also trust Chinese blindly?PLEASE TELL ME!

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Its not our problem, if every one treats you just as a business prospect :tup:

Its not our problem, if every one treats you just as a business prospect :tup:

Again that emotion comes out!
Living example..How are China and Pakistan bonded?Can't you see that China is helping you just like it is others neighboring India to counter India and encircle it.

However Pakistan is justified at it's stance because it is getting good help.So it's justified.
But China is playing a big game with you guys.

According to that article, yes. It's been implied that NATO attacked first, and then we retaliated. Again, there is no way to determine the authenticity of the event, but it is very likely that NATO did attack Pakistan first.

Living example..How are China and Pakistan bonded?Can't you see that China is helping you just like it is others neighboring India to counter India and encircle it.

However Pakistan is justified at it's stance because it is getting good help.So it's justified.

Yes Yes, ok i got it now.. Next :pop:

I hear you loud and clear but how are your words of wisdom relevant to the topic at hand?

According to that article, yes. It's been implied that NATO attacked first, and then we retaliated. Again, there is no way to determine the authenticity of the event, but it is very likely that NATO did attack Pakistan first.

According to local sources as reported by News channels, YES!

Thanks, the way i see it, the afghan forces provoke us under the umbrella of NATO, they know we cannot fully retaliate-- As any causality (deliberate or accidental ) inflicted by Pakistan on NATO will worsen the situation than already it is.

So Pakistan pounding NATO camps, i do not buy that.

Thanks, the way i see it, the afghan forces provoke us under the umbrella of NATO, they know we cannot fully retaliate-- As any causality (deliberate or accidental ) inflicted by Pakistan on NATO will worsen the situation than already it is.

So Pakistan pounding NATO camps, i do not buy that.

I dont think that PA pounded the nato camp, I think that nato was caught in the middle of the whole thing. They were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. May be it will teach them a lesson to be more careful in their ventures the next time.

Hum Pakistani, Jabazti hain.

On a different note, I'm all for Afghans coming to Pakistan. However, at this point in time we need a tight grip on our western borders. With our air defenses in place, I doubt India would or can cause us much trouble on our Eastern front. No more letting people sneak across the borders. This is may seem like a difficult task, due to the mountains, but we should start to implement satellites and keep an eye on anything coming in or out.

so this means that the PAF also bombed inside Afghanistan.

I don't believe Pakistan conducted air-strikes in Afghanistan. Just fired mortar rounds after the incident occured. The Air-Strike story sounds like some bs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom