What's new

NATIONAL RANKINGS BY MILITARY STRENGTH

Only USA can do it but in 1960s even they failed.... can't say they will fail now.....
There is one general rule that applies to every conflict...If they don't want you, no matter how strong you are, it will come a day that you leave...and examples abound around the world..

stand on your foot not NATO!.this list does not account daddy US to support your country!

NATO is not the US ...
and Germany,Turkiye,Italy,Belgium,the Netharlands hosts B61 Nuclear Bombs for deterrent against Russia,Iran,N.Korea,India

and our solid engine ICBM are almost ready with all it glory:)

without nuclear warhead ICBM is a joke

Dear friend MMM-E, Turkey can certainly cripple Vietnam in long stretch war but only if both are sharing borders with each other..... not with the current geographical distance....

Only USA can do it but in 1960s even they failed.... can't say they will fail now.....

Also Turkish airforce though very Hi-tech can't bomb Vietnam day and night and make it surrender..... for such things you need heavy bombers in the class of B2 or Russian TUs..... only fighter jets won't be able to achieve this.... even if you have a military base in neighboring country of Vietnam then also you won't be able to deploy your entire military strength as you need significant force for the mainland Turkey defense too.....

Vietnam is a reasonably big country with dense forests, long coast lines..... not to mention they have decent air defense systems....it's very tough to make such country surrender just by using advanced F16s without bombers....

Turkish Airforce doesnt need Strategic Bombers to hurt Vietnam

Turkish Airforce has 230 F-16 and 45 F-4 TERMINATOR Bomber Jets , also 7 KC-135 Tankers and 4 E-7T AEWC

so if needed , Turkiye can deploy 50 F-16 ( btw Vietnam has only 45 Fighter Jets ) and 45 F-4s , 4 KC-135R Tankers and 2 E-7T AEWCs , also tons of cruise missiles and guided bombs (by Navy) in Maleysia and Indonesia to attack Vietnam
indonesia_physical_map.gif

and Turkiye has enough technology and money to produce 500 SOM air launched Cruise Missiles ( range of 400+ km with indigenous TRJ-3200 turbo jet engine ) to destroy air bases , jet hangars , air defense systems , radars , etc in Vietnam

also Turkiye has enough technology and money to produce thousands of guided Bombs ( 110 km KGK , 28km HGK , TEBER , NEB and 12km LGK laser guided Bombs ) to hit targets with point accuracy

also upcoming 150km Turkish MRASHM air launched Cruise Missile with IIR seeker and 150km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker for land attack ....

Yes to conguer Vietnam by Land Forces is very difficult
but Vietnam is open against air strikes and Turkish Air Force can destroy all military targets and airports,bridges,dams,factories even future planned Nuclear Power Plants in Vietnam .... that means to hurt Vietnamese military and economy

what can Vietnam do against Turkiye ? nothing

I am trying to say Countries like Vietnam,Algeria,Egypt dont have national defense industry to develop even Cruise Missile to attack Turkiye ... ( even Their Airforces dont have large scale operation capability to attack Turkiye )

but Turkiye can attack Vietnam,Algeria and Egypt ......

so Vietnam,Algeria and Egypt are nothing to compare with Turkiye for military power .....
Iran has outdated Army , Navy and Airforce
Germany is full of joke ... even most of Submarines , Helicopters , Aircrafts and Fighter Jets wont work and dont ready for a war

also 6. N.Korea but 10. The UK ... what a joke

what a crap list

Last edited:
so if needed , Turkiye can deploy 50 F-16 ( btw Vietnam has only 45 Fighter Jets ) and 45 F-4s , 4 KC-135R Tankers and 2 E-7T AEWCs , also tons of cruise missiles and guided bombs (by Navy) in Maleysia and Indonesia to attack Vietnam
It's me again who is going to burst your bubble, no countries will host you to destroy another country.

It's me again who is going to burst your bubble, no countries will host you to destroy another country.

ignorant Chinese and Arab losers

Qatar,Libya,Azerbaijan,Albania,Somalia hosts Turkish bases/forces ....... also there are Turkish Forces in N.Cyprus,Syria and Iraq
and if needed , muslim countries Pakistan,Maleysia,Indonesia can host Turkish Forces against non-muslim Countries

Even my 3 years old kid can make a military world ranking.

Anyone one can make a ranking but only a few can make quality and non biased ranking.

NO , Because you say so?
You need to back up with proof because you are the one claiming.
Pakistan,Malay,Indonesia will host Turkey, where is your proof?

You need to back up with proof because you are the one claiming.
Pakistan,Malay,Indonesia will host Turkey, where is your proof?

not will , but can

and you said no countries will host you to destroy another country ...... even you are not a person from those countries ...... and its not your business , you stop commenting on my every post in PDF

not will , but can

and you said no countries will host you to destroy another country ...... even you are not a person from those countries ...... and its not your business , you stop commenting on my every post in PDF
It's not your forum, I just point out when I see stupidity,you are talking if you are the one making decision for those three countries,no,you don't got to say but them.

Turkish Airforce doesnt need Strategic Bombers to hurt Vietnam

Turkish Airforce has 230 F-16 and 45 F-4 TERMINATOR Bomber Jets , also 7 KC-135 Tankers and 4 E-7T AEWC

indonesia_physical_map.gif

and Turkiye has enough technology and money to produce 500 SOM air launched Cruise Missiles ( range of 400+ km with indigenous TRJ-3200 turbo jet engine ) to destroy air bases , jet hangars , air defense systems , radars , etc in Vietnam

also Turkiye has enough technology and money to produce thousands of guided Bombs ( 110 km KGK , 28km HGK , TEBER , NEB and 12km LGK laser guided Bombs ) to hit targets with point accuracy

also upcoming 150km Turkish MRASHM air launched Cruise Missile with IIR seeker and 150km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker for land attack ....

Yes to conguer Vietnam by Land Forces is very difficult
but Vietnam is open against air strikes and Turkish Air Force can destroy all military targets and airports,bridges,dams,factories even future planned Nuclear Power Plants in Vietnam .... that means to hurt Vietnamese military and economy

what can Vietnam do against Turkiye ? nothing

I am trying to say Countries like Vietnam,Algeria,Egypt dont have national defense industry to develop even Cruise Missile to attack Turkiye ... ( even Their Airforces dont have large scale operation capability to attack Turkiye )

but Turkiye can attack Vietnam,Algeria and Egypt ......

so Vietnam,Algeria and Egypt are nothing to compare with Turkiye for military power .....
Iran has outdated Army , Navy and Airforce
Germany is full of joke ... even most of Submarines , Helicopters , Aircrafts and Fighter Jets wont work and dont ready for a war

also 6. N.Korea but 10. The UK ... what a joke

what a crap list
I don’t think Indonesia and Malaysia are mad enough to host Turk army to attack us. War is not one sided game. Those countries will become targets of Vietnam retaliation if they do so. Turkey is not the US or China that can threaten us military.
I count the total sum of your current and future aircraft the number is still lower that the losses the US and allies lost during Vietnam war: 12,500.

I don’t think Indonesia and Malaysia are mad enough to host Turk army to attack us. War is not one sided game. Those countries will become targets of Vietnam retaliation if they do so. Turkey is not the US or China that can threaten us military.
I count the total sum of your current and future aircraft the number is still lower that the losses the US and allies lost during Vietnam war: 12,500.

Vietnam retaliation ? by arrows ?
Vietnam can not develop even Cruise Missile .... and Vietnam Airforce is so weak and without large scale operation capability

Turkish Airforce can destroy all air/naval bases in Vietnam in a few days
and You can use only guerilla tactics in forests .... nothing else

btw , no need to invade Vietnam ... Vietnam is open against Airstrikes and its 2020 , not 1955-1975

1.000 Cruise Missiles can be so destructive for Vietnam

Last edited:
Vietnam retaliation ? by arrows ?
Vietnam can not develop even Cruise Missile .... and Vietnam Airforce is so weak and without large scale operation capability

Turkish Airforce can destroy all air/naval bases in Vietnam in a few days
and You can use only guerilla tactics in forests .... nothing else

btw , no need to invade Vietnam ... Vietnam is open against Airstrikes and its 2020 , not 1955-1975

1.000 Cruise Missiles can be so destructive for Vietnam
Ok no F35 ha ha so we have a small chance in winning.
To tell bluntly:
The threat of Turkey army to Vietnam is like a threat of Taiwan army to us. we don’t waste a second in thinking on that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom