What's new

National Assembly Special Session 16Th May 2016

Cil7hMLW0AAgIK4.jpg

NS did not answer anything but rather the usual rona dhona that he always does, i fail to see how did his made the opposition speechless. PTI has managed to get opposition united where previously during dharna days its was only PTI and PPP was fully supporting the government. Lets see how NS plays this one out. I dont doubt Nawaz resolve but he is known for his stubbornness and this alone always lead to his downfall.

In every forum plaintiff speaks first and defendant replies in his defence. In Assembly records NS was not asked any question in the first place, so how and why would he reply any seven questions. It was a bad format session to commence a debate.

Anyways, this special session could be last or second last session. Opposition may resign collectively making new elections inevitable. NS will not contest the elections, resulting in one of the opposition party come into power with new set up and new challenges. Panama leaks hence may go off the scene. Both NS and opposition will like this scenario.

What we need to do is, whoever is mentioned in Panama Leaks directly or indirectly, put their names in ECL and conduct investigation by an authority made through presidential order. NAB and FIA will assist this body, and its report will be published within specific time frame.

Asad Umar's response on PM Nawaz Sharif's speech in the Parliament today - YouTube

May be he should join PTI as a DJ and get paid more than the president of Pakistan! Or join PTI and claim the cricket he played 30 years ago pays for his millionaire lifestyle :rofl:
Bro unlike u we dnt defend corruption. We have shame . If imran khan did corruption put him in jail . In last 15 year nawaz didn't even bring u one concrete case against him

PS he paid more tax then nawaz sharif when he was playing county . And nawaz claim he is biggest industrialist of Pakistan. So why do u have problem with imran life style when imran paid more tax then nawaz ?

Who attack PTV during sniff sniff cocain darna? I bet chair man of PTV who got attack and almost mutilated by PTI thugs never going to forget

same thing if someone brake into your house and try to kill you bcos he didn't like you....PTI paying for her dirty deeds ...just wait and watch ...
IF imran did attack on PTV .why dnt u put him in jail for that ? IF ANYONE HAS DONE IN KPK HE WOULD BE IN JAIL

Hope this would help!! I really do!
We are counting in chores only, not the real politicians. Sitting at home and posting on defence.pk won't justify your words. Come out of it, walk for others, serve others. Because politics is to serve!
A life lived for others is a life, worth living.

We are counting in chores only, not the real politicians. Sitting at home and posting on defence.pk won't justify your words. Come out of it, walk for others, serve others. Because politics is to serve!
A life lived for others is a life, worth living.
I have no idea what you wanted to say,, i guess it is because you had no idea about what I was saying :P
Perhaps you should read the previous posts :)
And about coming out and doing thing for the community, i agree and i do! Thanks anyway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom